Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Atrium (Guild Entryway)
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 pm
I'm going to be gone from now until either sunday or monday.

While I'm at it. I probably will be posting very little from October 1-13th because the musical at my school goes up October 10th and the weeks beforehand are always really busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 pm
Gone from Sept. 15-30  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 am
I will be almost completely unable to post from tomorrow, October 21st beginning in the early morning, to Thursday 25th. (I think its the 25th anyway lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm
Gah, desperately going to try to return.
Things are still a bit insane around these parts, but I miss you fabulous people!!!

Pathological Kisser

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:55 pm
It is so hard coming back after being away. I really want to rp so expect small posts from me here and there as I get my motivation back up. Stuff is still kinda busy on my end

dun forget meeeehhhhh *grabby hands*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am
Hey guys. i'm having some medical issues and stress issues so i'll try and get my family's profile edited and some posts made but there are no promises. i've got a lot on my plate right now. Sorry. i'll do what i can in small increments. :/  

little_kitten52

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 am
not so much an absent post as it is a help me post
I've been wanting to jump back in but so much reality this last year coupled with stress is making it hard...I was wondering if someone could help me with all my characters..to get them back into something and to get my motivation to go again.
Im so sorry I've been practically a ghost...I miss you guys and this place...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 pm
I won't be able to post Wednesday, Thursday, and probably not Friday as I am going on a trip out of state. So I won't be near a computer for a while, and I might not even be on Gaia at all. I just wanted to let you all know.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:58 pm
I shall be at my aunt's from Monday to Thursday-ish. Then, I'll be at a college (not sure which yet) either Friday or Saturday.

If you have a pressing issue, talk to a VC. If it can wait for me to get on at night and check my PMs, then send me a PM. Just keep in mind I'll be doing so from the mobile app, which is a complete pain to use in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:38 pm
Okay I'm just gonna have to wait a couple of days before I could get back online. Computer's broken and it might take a while before it gets fixed. Hope it does, fast. I still might not be online for weeks. I'll get back as soon as I can.

I'm also so sorry for the late notice. I haven't had the opportunity to tell you guys that I was out......maybe about 1 month ago.

Also, I might have the opportunity to go to the computer shop and well, go online in gaia. But it might be just for a while. 1 - 2 hours. I'll get back as soon as I can! DX  

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 pm
This week I won't be online due to several school projects and tests that are taking up all my time and energy. I'll be back on Friday though, when all the school craziness is over : ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 pm
Starting tomorrow I will be out of town for a week without internet. I'm going to camp!  

AddyAbnormal

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am
I will be gone on the following dates:

June 24-25 (College Pre-Orientation)
June 28-July 2 (Vacation/Mine & My Cousins' Graduation Party)

If there's something that needs urgent attention, contact a VC. If it's not that important, just PM me. I will be on to check PMs at least once a day during these times (plus it shows up in my email and I'm obsessive about checking that).

Oh, and expect me to be on less after that. The music day camp I work starts on July 8 and runs through July 19. I will be on, just not as much, seeing as I'm one of the aides that is counted on to stay and take care of stuff that needs doing.

Also, please note that this is not my last absence post for the summer. I'll just take care of August when it gets closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:04 am
will be away between the dates of June 28th and July 21st

may make the occasional post if time and internet allows it.

Pale Mist

The Atrium (Guild Entryway)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces