Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 pm
Luke of Romania
I don't know about you but where I come from chatting with people and making friends is not impolite and drop the bullshit nobody is mature when he is 9 years old nobody and even if she were mature her body would still not be ready for sexual intercourse. You say it's his private life that man who call perfect was a *****. Aisha didn't get a saying in that marriage just like nowadays children are married away without their consent and it's always women and what's up with men having higher rank. The only achievement a person can have in the middle east is being born with a p***s in one hand and a Qu'ran in the other big deal that's your rank that's their achievement.

Even if homosexuals are disgusting does anybody deserve an eternity in hell for having a sexual orientation? Answer me that.

Jesus never ******** he never caved in to carnal pleasures never he never killed a man unlike Mohamed who did both and married a bunch of women. That's why Christians are better because they look to the morals taught by Jesus that's why the West became the power it is today.

You say Islam is the answer to everything it's not it's the worst example and the best antimodel.
If Islam is truly the answer why is the life standard in all Islamic countries so low, why are all the Islamic countries so poor, except Arabia where the money comes pouring from the ground.

A tree is judged by it's fruit and Islam is filth.

In those years, girls used to be mature, as in internally at a very young age. Due to the weather, girls used to be mature internally at a young age. In those days, the wife was asked if she wanted to be married or not, and the same goes for nowadays, girls are asked before getting married.

Men have a higher rank, because in Islam, women are to do the housework, and the men go out and earn money for the family. If the man didn't work, who would support the family? The son. That is because he is a man, and women aren't supposed to go out too much, it isn't safe, especially in these days.Husbands support their families and so, have a higher rank.

We are told to control our feelings in Islam. People of a young age, usually get into dirty stuff like this, so we are told to control our emotions. We should control our temper and feelings. We can't let them loose, otherwise we'd get in a lot of trouble. For example, if a person's boss is screaming at him, he cannot scream back at him, he must control his temper, even though he is really angry, and tell the boss, to control his temper, in a nice way.

Who did Muhammad (SAW) kill? Jesus never married, so he didn't get into stuff like that. He had no wife. Muhammad (SAW) was told to marry many women because from each wife, we learned a different thing. Christians DO NOT look to Jesus's morals. They do NOT, because they changed the book. There is stupid stuff left in bible. People changed it and now, they call it bible, and every bible is different from the other, how can you find Jesus's morals in bible? There is no true bible. Your ancestors changed bible, and so there is no truth left in it. If there is, you don't know which part is true.

Some Islamic countries are poor, because of the climate and the places they live in.

People who are poor are mostly poor because of their leaders. The Americans (mostly) have bribed the leaders and told them to give all the good stuff to them, and the stupid leaders are actually working for them. The leaders are mostly wrong and bad muslims, who say they are muslims but, do not follow Islam, which is why they are following and doing what the bad people are telling them to do.

There are some people who do not know much about Islam and when they do something wrong, non muslims get the feeling as if the wrong thing they did is a part of Islam.

If you believe Christianity is a good religion. Explain "Trinity" to me. I want to know what it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm
Trinity is bullshit but yes Jesus is a better example than Mohamed. In each bible we find the same Jesus the same loving Jesus. Christians believe in Jesus not in the Bible otherwise we to would stone adulterers to death like Moses told us to.

And don't bullshit we all know Mohamed killed lots of people and even ordered the assassination of a few.

I have nothing against Islam but some Muslims are pushing us and if it won't stop the Europeans might end up choosing radical solutions as well and in no way can the Middle East defeat the Europeans and who do you think the Americans would help the countries that sheltered Osama bin Laden or the cradle or modern civilization?  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Luke of Romania
Trinity is bullshit but yes Jesus is a better example than Mohamed. In each bible we find the same Jesus the same loving Jesus. Christians believe in Jesus not in the Bible otherwise we to would stone adulterers to death like Moses told us to.

And don't bullshit we all know Mohamed killed lots of people and even ordered the assassination of a few.

I have nothing against Islam but some Muslims are pushing us and if it won't stop the Europeans might end up choosing radical solutions as well and in no way can the Middle East defeat the Europeans and who do you think the Americans would help the countries that sheltered Osama bin Laden or the cradle or modern civilization?

Ah! I see. so, you pick and choose in your religion. What is the use of the religion if you're going to choose what to do in it. If you want to follow something, do it fully, or don't do it at all. I mean, in Christianity, trinity is a part, but, you're choosing what you like in Christianity, you do what you want to, and change the rest, as in you don't do it, just like your ancestors did! They chose the parts they like in Bible and changed the rest to the way they wanted. And Moses was a good person, and I believe adulterers SHOULD be punished. How could a person do all that bad stuff!

Tell me the names of the people Muhammad killed. Let me know their names. He didn't kill people, as he was a prophet. And the people he had said to kill, were actually punished. That was their punishment. Did you know how nice and good he was. He forgave the person who killed his very own daughter! He forgave the person who killed his uncle, his beloved uncle and he forgave the woman who chewed on Muhammad's uncles liver. She ripped open his uncle's body, and to show how much she hated his uncle, she chewed on his liver.

How do you know that Usama even existed. Media has many ways to fool a person. Did you see him in reality? Other than that, they say he already had many diseases, which could also mean, that Usama died, like years ago. Not necessary that he died recently. Media can make a fool out of you. You shouldn't fully trust it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 pm
Why do I have 2 butt checks? So Mohamed and Jesus can both kiss my a** in the same time. Both Islam and Christianity share the same God the same irrational, cruel God, who condemns people to an eternity in hell who nothing more than masturbation, stealing, sex, drinking alcohol and sometimes for simply not believing in him. So even if God were real I would still chose hell. Because the only thing worse than sitting in hell is sitting next to it's creator.

Who gave Mohamed the right to kill those people and who gives executioners the right to kill people nowadays. If your God is all mighty then limitless and just let him strike down the sinners. And don't tell me that you agree a woman should be stoned to death for cheating on her husband, or that a man should loose his arm for stealing, or for a homosexual to be killed for no other reason than his sexual orientation, because if you do all that I can say if that your ******** filth and with that attitude Muslims will never integrate themselves in the West. It has always been our understand of the world our values and our empathy towards other humans that made the West what it is today it is exactly that mentality that make Europe a pillar of civilization. And when filth comes in our neighborhood with that ancient mentality and when those people wish to forbid us from expressing our opinions with regard to their mentality and even force their values upon our society it's only natural that we fight back.

The Quran and the Bible were written by men, men with interest so yes we don't take the whole bible literally that's why we don't people who work on Sundays. But you are part of why I like to call the religious elite you don't like to think for yourself so you believe whatever it is your parents believe because it's easier that's why you are afraid to ask some of the obvious questions regarding religion, if God is so great so powerful and so smart why then does he require us to pray 5 times a day, is he insecure? Why is it that I have to pray 5 times a day? Why does God want us to kill homosexuals? it would make much more sense to let them live, give them more time to repent, Why then would God have us kill them?

Each religion fears these questions that why it kills for blasphemy that why it accuses other of witchcraft that's why.  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 am
Luke of Romania
Why do I have 2 butt checks? So Mohamed and Jesus can both kiss my a** in the same time. Both Islam and Christianity share the same God the same irrational, cruel God, who condemns people to an eternity in hell who nothing more than masturbation, stealing, sex, drinking alcohol and sometimes for simply not believing in him. So even if God were real I would still chose hell. Because the only thing worse than sitting in hell is sitting next to it's creator.

Who gave Mohamed the right to kill those people and who gives executioners the right to kill people nowadays. If your God is all mighty then limitless and just let him strike down the sinners. And don't tell me that you agree a woman should be stoned to death for cheating on her husband, or that a man should loose his arm for stealing, or for a homosexual to be killed for no other reason than his sexual orientation, because if you do all that I can say if that your ******** filth and with that attitude Muslims will never integrate themselves in the West. It has always been our understand of the world our values and our empathy towards other humans that made the West what it is today it is exactly that mentality that make Europe a pillar of civilization. And when filth comes in our neighborhood with that ancient mentality and when those people wish to forbid us from expressing our opinions with regard to their mentality and even force their values upon our society it's only natural that we fight back.

The Quran and the Bible were written by men, men with interest so yes we don't take the whole bible literally that's why we don't people who work on Sundays. But you are part of why I like to call the religious elite you don't like to think for yourself so you believe whatever it is your parents believe because it's easier that's why you are afraid to ask some of the obvious questions regarding religion, if God is so great so powerful and so smart why then does he require us to pray 5 times a day, is he insecure? Why is it that I have to pray 5 times a day? Why does God want us to kill homosexuals? it would make much more sense to let them live, give them more time to repent, Why then would God have us kill them?

Each religion fears these questions that why it kills for blasphemy that why it accuses other of witchcraft that's why.

I don't fear these questions.

I know their answers.

But, you're too hard-headed and will not stop to understand stuff, instead you will show anger and hatred.

You will not shut your mouth to understand what I said.

You are speaking too much and understanding too little.

Its no use telling you anything. All you can do is scream, abuse, and talk rubbish.

I don't want to waste my time telling you something that you are just going to throw away, and abuse.

So, forget it. Your posts are too stupid to answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:04 am
Thought so run away from a fair fight and next time learn what abuse means.

And if you really know the answers which I'm sure you don't answer me at least one of them!  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 am
Luke of Romania
Thought so run away from a fair fight and next time learn what abuse means.

And if you really know the answers which I'm sure you don't answer me at least one of them!

Sure alright. I'll answer this whole post, just to kick you sorry butt. I know the answers, and I've told some earlier too I think, but, no biggy, I'll post them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 am
Luke of Romania

I'll answer this later, I need to go somewhere, out with the family in case you want to know.  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 am
Yeah whatever just make sure you don't forget I'm dying to hear those answers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 am
Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit, physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, sexual assault, violation, rape, unjust practices; wrongful practice or custom; offense; crime, or otherwise verbal aggression.

Do your homework next time I didn't abuse anyone or anything.  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm
Luke of Romania
Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit, physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, sexual assault, violation, rape, unjust practices; wrongful practice or custom; offense; crime, or otherwise verbal aggression.

Do your homework next time I didn't abuse anyone or anything.

Uggh..whatever, and homework isn't even related to this. Alright, yeah insult.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Luke of Romania
Yeah whatever just make sure you don't forget I'm dying to hear those answers.

Sure, gonna answer as soon as possible. I'm starting to write the post right now.  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 pm
Come on you said you were gonna answer stop saying you will and just answer already. Or do you have to check with your Imam cuz your not sure either.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm
Luke of Romania
Come on you said you were gonna answer stop saying you will and just answer already. Or do you have to check with your Imam cuz your not sure either.

No. I don't have an Imam. I follow the Prophet, his Ahadith, and the Quran. I couldn't reply earlier because my nephews came over and I had to babysit them. My brother and sister were later using the computer, so I couldn't answer.  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 pm
You know instead of posting all this interesting stuff about your life why don't you just give me an answer I won't abuse it I promise.  
The Muslim Guild Of Allah

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff