Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
{ ♪ } p l o t s + R P { OPEN! New cubs and plots!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 pm
ninja

If you want them for any reason, you're welcome to poke me to put Gnole or Druvt in for Erős' plots. Like if either of them need to protect their daughter or grill a potential mate. B)

ps. We need to finish that RP between her and Gnole. ♥

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 am
Quaji

*smooothers all over* I totally am then. B} <33

Also.

Yes. Yes we do. 8| If I make a new rp for us, and send it to you, would that be ok? <3

or shall I post in that one guild ya got?

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 am
You can either make a new one or we could continue the other. We were only a few posts off of being done. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 am
Ok. I'll reply to the old one and we can finish that, thennn we can make a new. c8 <33  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:22 am
yum_salmon  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:12 am
want for rpppp~  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 pm
Updated what Tisztess is looking for~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 am
Well hello there!

So I have a few SoA I can offer your way, if you're at all interested.

For Athalia, if you're looking for some more Ela'wadiyi RP, I have a fellow from the Bird Clan.

User Image

He's an adult, but he's really good around younger sorts, and suffers from a hero-complex. He wants his name to become legend someday, but is a very good hearted sort. He likes to save others in need (though not many are ever in need) and feels it's his duty and calling to protect all in the pride.

He just needs some general RP since he doesn't have too many other friends . . .

For Ekrem!

If you'd like him to find a role model, right now I have a rogue whom I think would be a good sort.

User Image

This is Jawara. He came from a pride that was full of fighters, so he was big and was supposed to grow up mean and aggressive. Unfortunately for the pride, he was the odd duck in that he never really condoned violence. After the death of some in his family, he left the pride and never looked back. He's definitely laid back and kind of a gentle-giant. He's calm, cool, and composed and is figuring out where to belong. He's a gentle spirit, but is certainly no push over, and any who want to mess with him will see a much more aggressive side.

I like to think of him as a hippy, so . . . I dunno. At the very least I think he might be able to draw out your boy from his shell a little, if that was of any interest. Just thought I'd offer! I just need to get Jawara some more RP and development!

Unforutnately I have no one in the Bahari'mtoto so . . . can't RP with your girl there. >:

For Eros though I have . . . a few differnent options.

User Image

Meet Nemanja. He's the god of Apathy. He kind of shows up wherever, and sometimes flops in one place for a very long time. I don't know if he'd fit in any of your girls plots, but she sounds pretty petrified of the world AND aloof. I think if they ever met, it would be interesting to see how she started to respond because . . . well, he has a power where he exudes apathy. The longer someone is around him, the more apathetic they start to become. So it is possible that her secret terror of the world might be lessened by his presence. It's up to you how she might be affected, but . . . I figured I'd offer. MIght let her calm down, even falsly, for a day . . . Given, his apathy can be fatal so he usually avoids others if they stick around for long BUT . . . a little bit wouldn't hurt.

User Image

Ngozi might be good for the MINE! plot, if you're at all interested. She's a rogue at the moment, but is super sweet and very gentle in nature. She's always giving and sharing and really doesn't let a persons attitude get her down. She needs some friends, and I think would adore your girl, would look up to her as a friend. . . even if they weren't exactly so. She'd bring her gifts and presents to cheer her up, and generally be a positive influence. Exactly how close they became is up to you, but . . . I don't see her really getting in much trouble. Her father is never arond much, her mother she doesn't know, and she's mostly under the watch of her sister (whose owner I don't think does much RPing in SoA anymore).

She will eventually have some plots and such with a swampie boy but . . . would be interesting to see how she managed her two friends. xD And would be very interesting to see how Eros reacted when she'd talk about her new friend or whatnot. Given, her new friend won't be present in her life for long, and will only show up again when he's on his naming quest but . . .you know. Could be interesting to see what goes down. : P

Anyway, am getting dragged out. I've other options as well, just let me know!  

Uta

Shy Mage

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 am
Uta

Yey some rp! 8'D <333 *soexcited!*

So Ela rp is a definite go. cx <3 Athalia needs more buds, and interaction, so yes!

And yes for Ekrem's offer! I'd like to see how that plays out!

Annnnd yes to Mr. Apathy! 8U I think it'd be good for her. A stepping stone, at least. She might even act around him like she does her fathers. xD Attach to him a little. When he's around.

And we can try with your girly. If you mean romance developing, that won't happen. xD For her, especially at this stage, she just sort of acts like a bull; and herd' s, cares for those that she considers to be hers. But! Hopefully Ngozi can handle her aggressive ways. xDD; But sure, we can see how they fair. Eros needs rp in general. 8|
Romance wise, I'd want Eros to find either a male that was just as intense as she, or one who is very weak that she feels she needs to protect. <3

AND I'D LOVE MORE RP/PLOTS WITH YOU! 8UUU SEND ALL YOUR IDEA'S AT ME, GOGOGOGO! <333

Also for Tisztess. She can rp with rogues/sea fairing SoA. c8 Doesn't have to be Baha's. I'd just like her to get some from that pride. Or even find herself a fella to take back to the pride with once she joins.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 pm
Music: Yay for RPs! Did you want to focus on any one of these in particular or open up one and two to start and tackle the others later or . . .?

As for Ngozi and romance, I honestly wasn't implying any of that. It might have come off as such a thing, but I really just meant a sort of interesting friendship. Where she was super protective of her or looked upon as sort of her friendly and she should ONLY be her friend or whatever, and Ngozi going with it for a little bit. She could certainly use some stronger sorts in her life.

Romantically Ngozi I think is in to boys anyway. . . But she's really too young for such a thing at this moment anyway. Sorry if my post came off as something romantic, it wasn't my intention in the least. I just think the aspect of one of those sorts of friendships would be neat . . . to see how it is effected down the road when Ngozi starts meeting others or what not. That's all! n_n  

Uta

Shy Mage

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm
Uta

I can take on how ever many you can. B}

I'm most interested innn... definitely your Apathy god. It'd be a great impact for Eros. Help with her opening up, and breaking of walls. <3 which I feel could

Annnnd I'd really like to play Athalia more. cx Get a better feel for her.

...and I want Eros to play more... ahjeezuz. |D

Ok.. Ok... do you have any you'd like rp for more? your first three offers intrigue me most. P|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 pm
Well then let's focus on those first three RPs then! : P

Honestly Nemanja, Jawara, and Udadalsvli all need the development, so I'll definitely be up for that! I can start out our Ela RP if you want to start up the other two? I don't know if your rogues live somewhere particular or what, both Nemanja and Jawara can show up anywhere though!

Lemme know what you think! We can always plot with Eros later, of course. But since the first three interest you the most we can spend time on that first! : D  

Uta

Shy Mage

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 pm
Uta

Sounds like a plan! Thanks so much, by the way. 8D <3 Been wanting SoA rp terribly! cx  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:26 am
heart  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 pm
Themba for general/friend rp with Eros? He's pretty mischievous and likes to play pranks. Also he doesn't worry too much, usually living in the moment (without taking a ton of risks).  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff