Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[CAMP] Azalea Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:05 pm
"You're welcome." Her smile spread ear to ear, ********* appreciation for her small task bringing a warm feeling inside. Sen-shi work accomplished! Ridley giggled as she tapped a button to put her phone to sleep mode.

But then a forlorn look began to spread upon Ridley's features as the little cat made her departing words and exit. ********* wasn't going to stay with them? After all that work to get her into the camp? This made her sad and her little shoulders slumped. Well... at least ********* couldn't get that far, right? It was a long trip back to the city and the little cat was sure to get hungry at some point. Yes, Ridley would find her again. A fire seemed to spark in those orange eyes as determination spurred up in her.

With hopes and happiness once agains restored, Ridley turned back to the cabin with a little bounce in her step. "I'm back!" She announced, once she was through the threshold and her smile only could get bigger when she noticed another person.

"HI! I'm Ridley!" Her orange pigtails swayed as she greeted the teal haired girl with vigor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:55 am
Lissy didn't really notice Ainsley shake her head about not being able to swim, she noticed something but it didn't register that the girl couldn't swim at all - just that she didn't think she could swim well.

"I will take you swimming and then you can swim good!" Lissy smiled, not expecting that Ainsley couldn't swim at all! "I have had lessons since I was a baby and I love it so I could teach ya a few things!" Then Ridley entered and Lissy turned to her.

"Hey I am Lissy!" She smiled looking at the other girl, her orange hair and well... was this the girl that Istas had talked about? The one who was always off with boys? She seemed like it but Lissy wasn't sure, there was nothing to say that girl was even at camp!

"So does anyone know when like food is? I am hungry!"

Remove

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:37 pm
Istas had been busy making sure her stuff was easy to find. Then she made sure her henshin pen and senshi cell phone were in her bag she paused hearing Lissy's question. "Ohhh I don't know, I'm going to go find out!"

With that and the child made sure her stuff wasn't going to be gone through she bolted out the cabin door. She was hungry, maybe she could grab some extra stuff for ********* too.

[[Exited!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm
Lissy quite liked the idea of going to find food, she had some stored in her bag for emergencies of course but she wanted to go get something to eat now.

"Hey Istas wait up!" She smiled to the other girls and ran out the cabin after Istas. Maybe they could find lots of food! Lissy was starving already!

-Exit-

Remove

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Someone didn't know how to swim? That was all Ridley got from the tail end of the conversation when she got back into the cabin. Apparently her main bag had also been moved, oh how nice of someone. Her orange eyes glanced about at the other girls, seeing if there was more information or introductions.. or anything going on.

Apparently food was what was going on, and in all honestly Ridley was pretty hungry herself. Especially with ********* having eaten her share of snacks along the way. "Aa!" She piped up, taking a glance at the other girls before taking her time to turn and out the cabin, again, herself.

"Fooooood!" She exclaimed, her arms out wide as she chased after the Istas and Lissy.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Ainsley nodded to Lissy. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from the other girl if they went down to the lake together. It seemed like a good thing, and even if she didn't learn how to swim she could at least make a new friend! Of course, before she knew it everyone had decided to go get food. The bus ride was pretty long, and without too much thought the child followed the girls and left the cabin as well.

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 pm
((FIN! If you haven't already exited, fill free to do so!))  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff