Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Cinders of the Future 2: Phoenix Ashes OoC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excoss.Omega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 pm
I'm guessing it's based partially on rarity, partially on evolution level?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm
Yay, it begins! (Sort of)

I'd guess that too Omega...though I can't determine the formula at this point...

And if you don't like math guys, you can make Excel do it since you have a reusable formula...  

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150

Windfiar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 am
ATTENTION ALL!

I am leaving for the boat (if you don't know, I am in the US Navy) THIS SUNDAY EVENING! It is schedualed as a 10 day boat cruise, and will be very very shitty in terms of everything, including communication. I will be semi-inactive for this time, and there is one more thing I must put out.

THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO TURN INTO A FULL BLOWN 6-9 MONTH DEPLOYMENT!

If this happens, my activity will be severely limited, and I'll try to let everyone know when I can. I'll be giving a friend of mine access to my account to he/she can post for me, and I'll be in contact with ANYONE WHO WANTS TO via the e-mail system. If you want to e-mail me, the address is
Ryan.W.Balmer@Navy.mil
Please e-mail me. It's the only form of communication I have to the outside world, and I'll need to know what's going on. If you interact with Ramsden, please e-mail a copy of the post, so I can respond to the friend so they may post my response to you. Thank you for listening, and please pray that this doesn't become a 6-9 month deployment. If it does, swap your prayers to me not killing myself/everyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm
Apparently the rest of this post was deleted, but I was saying something about how the only hints I'll be giving are going to be in the form of AP costs, and I won't be providing a menu 8D

@Wind: I'll do what I can, man. Don't get your ship blown up!

SiberDrac

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm
SiberDrac

^This^

Who knows, my buddy might be on that boat. So don't do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:24 pm
SiberDrac has just posted the first part of plot to which anyone can respond *drops a low curtsy* At your leisure, Cinders.  

iD bracerS

Windfiar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:10 pm
Mr. Blackbird Lore
SiberDrac

^This^

Who knows, my buddy might be on that boat. So don't do it.

Do you know if he's on the Ike? AkA Dwight D. Eisenhower

Also, dear god I hope the ship doesn't blow up. I just got a new mate ; n;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Yeah, I definitely hope it stays a 10 day annoyance instead of a several month pain in the a**. I hope too something happens to make it at least slightly less shitty...glad you made a new friend though!

Do they block half the internet and all the e-mail sites out there, or just restrict you to checking your e-mail?...wondering if its like what I get stuck with at my summer internship site right now...

Omega, is Dirk Irish?  

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150

StrykerZero7

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 pm
Windfiar, hopefully it's an uneventful ten days, but if things do go down make sure the "everyone else" that gets killed are the bad guys~ xp From an Airman, thank you for your service, and best of luck. 3nodding

Excoss.Omega, I'm loving the accent. At least you're keeping it consistent and readable, something that not everyone bothers to do...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 am
I love all of you. This is a fantastic start. Ω, that really is a lovely job with the accent. Almost everyone else, I am also very pleased. Almost to be explained farther down.

I will have to apologize, because the two of us are in France for an internship, so we will not be able to respond as much as would be preferred, but such is life. Hopefully, it will not fall to less than one per day, except weekends, when we have the opportunity to travel. My response post will be up later today. Siber has had his chance; it's my turn ^_~

Windfiar, I recall neither Siber's nor my approving your character. Even though you are instaccepted as an "oldie," you cannot post before you have a character profile up. Please remove your post immediately, or be prepared for Ramsden to start this game severely crippled. C'est tout.

iD bracerS

StrykerZero7

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 pm
Now would be a good time to mention to the lot of you that I too am about to be stranded on a boat for many a day, a little over two weeks. However, mine isn't deployment-related; rather, it's a cruise with the family~ I apologize in advance for the time away from the RP, and trust the GMs not to do anything too terrible to Toby (unless they want to... it's all good, really xp This has all been cleared beforehand by them, so I'm sure they have it under control~) I'll be back soon~ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Wow...this is moving fast!
I'm definitely going to be limited to once per day though...I actually have an 8-5 job right now, rather than school, and it has decidedly restricted web access...  

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm
I, but, I ... ERGH!...

*Huffs and goes off to see if there's room to post*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 pm
Paul's Amazing Adventure has been PM'd to Siber.

Things are about to get amazing.  

SirBayer

SiberDrac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:41 am
Stryker: we'll see you then! Enjoy cruisin' ;D

Ulysses: why did Djinn let go of the attacker?

Jokerman: where on Earth are you?

SO MANY QUESTIONS time to create a new post ^.^  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas