Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:00 pm
Tanakako
I'd still love to have Lightfoot meet Frozenheart, I don't think an rp was ever started?
User Image

Nope we never got around to starting an RP between these two, sorry about that it was my fault D:

I'll gladly start it off, is there any particular scenario you had in mind, or would you rather play it by ear?

And let me know whenever you're open for more sibling RP, Mtoto would definitely be up for some of that :]

Day Dreamer427
Depawsit

If you could start it that would be great <3

Here
we go!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm
Since Im flying out tomorrow, t would be great if you could start and PM the link to me. I'll tag when I can grab a PC again.

Going to leave navi-rp until Ive finished some of my current ones. XD getting a bit bogged down in there.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 pm
Would you be interested in Nia'Dubaku going to the U'W Ive got my male in my sig looking for females and if she is a blank slate we could easily work her into being his beybanu  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm
Naysha Aysha
Would you be interested in Nia'Dubaku going to the U'W Ive got my male in my sig looking for females and if she is a blank slate we could easily work her into being his beybanu

I was actually thinking of posting this in your thread! I would love to have Nia head to the U'W, and yes she is a major blank slate so she can be molded in any way you need her to be molded.

Nuri is absolutely gorgeous ^^; I see he's really into the artsy female so let me know what you'd most prefer for him and we should be able to finally give Nia some much needed personality.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm
Sounds awesome well lets see a strong willed female yet willing to submit only to him that can at least sing and dance would really make him happy and make him fall all over her if she can craft as well thats just even more of a bonus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm
Naysha Aysha
Sounds awesome well lets see a strong willed female yet willing to submit only to him that can at least sing and dance would really make him happy and make him fall all over her if she can craft as well thats just even more of a bonus.

How about a self conscience, but self inspired singer. She is very strong willed and isn't afraid to stick up for herself. The only one she'll submit to would be Nuri. Perhaps at first meeting him she won't be so secure in her singing abilities, but once she finds out the Nuri is actually really fond of it she'll break out of her shell a bit. She won't sing for anyone but him, but she'll gladly dance just about anywhere whether or not someone is looking. Perhaps once Nuri's harem gets bigger she'll be enjoy being the center of the family gatherings with her singing and dancing?

I'd love to have her get into the crafts once that lightbulb goes off that Nuri would love her all the more for it. But she would definitely have to work at it, and in the end she may still not be that great.

Anything you'd like to comment on, or add to?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:36 pm
Sounds great perhaps he can help her by singing to her when they meet, he is a singer as well ^^ perhaps he sings a song she knows and she joins in in the end?

Would you mind starting an rp?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:22 pm
Naysha Aysha
Sounds great perhaps he can help her by singing to her when they meet, he is a singer as well ^^ perhaps he sings a song she knows and she joins in in the end?

Would you mind starting an rp?

Sure, i'll start it. Should I start it in the roguelands, or should it be in the U'W subforum?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:20 pm
Dep i come to clame family rp with 'Alazzi ^^ i have his sister Sara

User Image

also i have a pride that i would like you to check out for Nia'Dubaku or one of your other loose ends SoA

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21739509&page=1

really any suggestions would help even if you dont think one of your guys would fit ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 pm
Fiction1119
Dep i come to clame family rp with 'Alazzi ^^ i have his sister Sara

User Image

also i have a pride that i would like you to check out for Nia'Dubaku or one of your other loose ends SoA

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21739509&page=1

really any suggestions would help even if you dont think one of your guys would fit ^^

I'd love to do some RP with Sara! If you could start it, I would really appreciate it, I'm about to have to disappear for a bit. Shopping D:

I'll gladly check out the pride and see if I have someone who may fit in there :] At the moment i'm going to try Nia out as a potential Beybanu but if that doesn't work out I will consider her for your pride concept 3nodding

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm
will do but it might take me a bit of time ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 am
hey quick question... are we backlogging it or is it current? if the rp is backlogged at what stage is it?  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 pm
Fiction1119
hey quick question... are we backlogging it or is it current? if the rp is backlogged at what stage is it?

Well at the moment 'Alazzi is testing the waters over at Peke' Na and trying to meet his Grandmother, but if you'd prefer current that's fine as well. Any stage is fine by me if you'd prefer backlog. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm
kk then ill likely do backlog tho not sure. i guess ill find out when i get a chance to start the rp ^^'  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas