• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:24 am
User Image

Sumai would love to meet Freya. Maybe they can be friends? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 am
Fling for Katerina?

User Image

He has had a fling before and is a bit of a wanderer so he is available if you want him? I know you have a lot of offers for her - she so pretty ~  

Remove

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm
@Chi- Well currently shes only looking to possibly fling before joining teh S'F. Shes going to be mated to Mogamis Laertes, but hes in another breeding with another of mine for the moment c:

@Bou- Oh hes lovely! Would you like to set something up? What kinda plots are ya looking for?

@Rem- God I love the black/pink combo. We can RP them and see? 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:02 pm
I can set up something, and i"m just looking for friends and general RP for Sumai unless you have something in mind. I would like to set up a plot where Sumai meets someone from his past, but Freya doesn't have to be that cheetah.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 am
Sure smile Would you be up for starting?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:15 am
hMM. Sure Freya could use friends. I was kinda looking for someone who would take her under his wing because shes so naieve that it wouldnt take long to be tricked and hurt as a rogue. So I wanted that kind of love/protection for her. But friends is fine c:

Sure Rem, it wont be till later though, since Im working. Unless you feel like starting one sooner. <3  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:44 am
Oh wow I love Bell!

Would you like to RP her with my beautifly boy Berfortoto?

it doesn't have to turn into anything if you don't want it to, but having more friends wouldn't hurt right? :'D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 am
User Image

[ Cosplay of the CAT in the Last Unicorn ]

For Katerina: Wouldn't mind fathering her cubs, as he would not have encountered a Siren before and would likely fall but he is a surfer so unlikely to his death. He will be washed in by the bahari. But before that they could have something? He is very wise and he is very kind.. always taking in cubs when needed and to have an oppertunity to give that back in some way, he wouldn't even have a second thought- even if she didn't trick him, he'd likely do it. Also, I would like for the male cubs to follow him to the bahari if that is alright? If the mother knows someone in the pirate pride that she would likely give them to then thats another story but he would like the cubs left over with him if possible.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 am
Geko- Ooh! Id love to have them meet! She cant have a mate, as I believe she has a mate lined up. But Id LOVE to fling them. If youd want I mean c: When I got her I was thinking how pretty theyd be xDDDD Sorry >>

@Chi- Hes gorgeous, but in her world, he wouldnt know she had cubs. Because once shes had her fun she would boot him. So he likely wouldnt have the chance to take the cubs :/ But lemme know!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 pm
That's quite alright Buffy! 8D

I would LOVE for them to have babies! Butterfly wings everywhere! xD

and if she doesn't want the babies, Berfortoto would gladly take them off her paws.

I like to think he'd be pushed around constantly by her xD

Would you like me to start the RP? Or would you rather the RP start a little later?

Gekokoko

Gekko

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 pm
Sure go right ahead! Quicker is better anyway since when her "mate" breeds Im pretty sure that they will be together for good. So this way I have her preggo before joining SF.

Is it okay if she just keeps the purple ones? She and her mate are considered noble by their color, and I think with her little snotty personality, that she would only want to have noble kids xDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm
Doesn't matter to me!

Alright I'll PM you a RP link tonight if you don't mind? <:

Gekokoko

Gekko

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm
Sure! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Geko- Ooh! Id love to have them meet! She cant have a mate, as I believe she has a mate lined up. But Id LOVE to fling them. If youd want I mean c: When I got her I was thinking how pretty theyd be xDDDD Sorry >>

@Chi- Hes gorgeous, but in her world, he wouldnt know she had cubs. Because once shes had her fun she would boot him. So he likely wouldnt have the chance to take the cubs :/ But lemme know!

Guess that is cool too, later I can snag plots as he will become friends with a couple of pirates and maybe meet up again. WHO KNOWS.

Currently he has a fling coming up with a goddess so after that I can gather rps for sure! <3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
hMM. Sure Freya could use friends. I was kinda looking for someone who would take her under his wing because shes so naieve that it wouldnt take long to be tricked and hurt as a rogue. So I wanted that kind of love/protection for her. But friends is fine c:

That sounds great! Sumai would love to be her "big brother" and take her with him on his travels.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff