Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Shokun's Club (Open//Accepting Customers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visiter count
  +1
  +25
  +9000 +
View Results

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will sighed and shoved his hands in his pocket. He found himself walking through the red light district once again. It was not a proud feeling that settled in chest, as it always does when he walked down this stretch of road. He decided he would definitely find a partener soon. If I can. Will shoved the thought out of his head as he approached the club. This would be his first time in this building, but not his first in this type of establishment.

Pushing open the door, Will was greeted by the tinkling of bells and he cringed self-consciously. Maddie, as he introduced himself, welcomed him and asked if he had any particular type in mind for today. "Uh," Will noticed that there were currently only two other males in the room at the moment. "How about him?" Will inquired pointing to a petite blonde. Maddie nodded and motioned for the blonde to introduce himself.

But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,'
but we'll stay

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:34 am
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

These uncomfortable situations.
Are what make my heart beat fast
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The blush was immediant after Maddie's words. Returning like a beast ready to burn his face. "N-n-n-n-no I-i-i-i-I'm go-good." He was shaking his head rapidly, moving his hands to cover his face, his blush. Dang it why did this happen to him, why couldn't be brave and flirt back. Geez, it was an annoying personality fluke he just couldn't rid himself of.

But thankfully the bell chimed before anything else could be said. Blush still hot on his cheeks, Evan turned to look at the costumer. Blonde, and clearly much older then he or Len. Thankful he wasn't the one to be picked he smiled at Len. "Good lu-luck." His voice shork a moment, but he was calming down with something else on his mind aside form Maddie's words.

With no one else here at the moment, Evan took his chance to relax, moving back over the the cough he rested his rear on the arm of it. Leaning his head back, and waiting for more people to come. There was always more people, though more so at night then during the day.

User ImageUser Image  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

Len turned his body to the door as if alreted them that someone had entered in. He waved to the male and flashed him a quick smile before he got up to go and set out the drinks. He heard Maddie talking to him. He kinda expected the man to ask for Evan or Maddie but not him. Of all people, why him? But, a customer is a customer. Plus, he looked tense. Like he was kind of embarrassed to be here. Kind of cute.

He pushed his thoughts aside and walked over to the guy. He smiled gracefully at him and bowed.
"Hello! My name is Len Ayato. I will be your host for today. Let's go over to the couch." He grabbed the man's hand and pulled him over to the couch and sat him down, and taking a seat right next to him. He placed his hands in his lap and tried to pull his black shorts to make sure they were straight.

"So what brings you here to Shokun? You seem tired. Would you like something to drink?" He asked pointing to the lemonade he had brought out earlier. It was quite early for someone to come in so he was kind of surprised and he still had not fully woke up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Ϩcott Ɇmile Щarline
And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming
Or the moment of truthin your lies
Wheneverything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed
Just to know you’re alive.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Scotty paused at the end of a street corner six or seven blocks away from his apartment, glancing down at the paper Maddie gave him. Sighing slightly, he ignored the scribbles and little pictures scribbled all around the edges and between the lines of directions, squinting a bit far sightedly. He glanced around somewhat anxiously. The town around him was growing slightly seedier, and while he wasn't a paranoid man, he wasn't stupid.

"Where is he trying to send me?" he muttered in exasperation. "Is Maddie trying to get me mugged?" Somehow, he wouldn't put it above him. He loved Maddie, he really did, it's just that sometimes he found him a little... Out there. Even before they met, Scotty had always been the quiet one; he would much rather be with plants or books than people. But then one day, Maddie came along. He was the only person who could drag him out of his room and into real society. He was crazy, brash, flirty, and sometimes Scotty wasn't sure he could trust him... But he continued to follow his directions, however dubious they may be.

Scotty finally found the place, glancing down at the paper then up at the sign. "Guess this is it." He pushed open, not expecting the twinkling bells or the calm atmosphere. "Oh, hey Maddie." he greeted, glancing around at the other people. A little blonde boy (Maddie mentioned someone like that; Len, right?) sitting beside a smiling man while Maddie and some other boy talked. Frankly, he place looked like a dive. Scotty wished he hadn't showed up... He canceled his shift at work just to show up at this place, and for what? To show up at some kind of bar...? He needed money for his apartment payments and for... Well, for his little alcohol weakness.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image  

Tori_Akemori

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm
All in all, you're no
good
You don't
cry
like you
should
Let it go
If you
could

User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tesla made no attempt to enter the establishment via the main entrance. He knew he was horribly late and that the back door would be the less disruptive route to take. The detour through the kitchen was torture though -- getting an eyeful of Mattie's cake as he hurried through. He had better manners than to consider stealing a slice, but only a monster could be impervious to the temptation.

"Mattie, it's not nice to leave your dessert out to taunt people," he commented quietly as he joined the others in the main room. He made no announcement of his arrival, choosing strict professionalism in the face of his tardiness. It hadn't escaped his attention that Len was already with a client and the fact that guests were only too likely to be showing up at the random any moment now only stayed his tongue all the more. It wouldn't do to be sputtering excuses and making a fuss when they had a business to run and services to provide.

It wasn't that he didn't have an excuse by any means. It was no secret that he didn't get out much; he had no use for a car, so most days he either walked or rode the light rail to get where he needed to go. Today there had been an... accident. Some guy had jumped off the platform and under an incoming train -- all trains had been parked and no one was allowed to leave until the police got all the details and the mess was taken care of. It didn't need saying that today had not been good day for Tesla thus far -- his hands, scoured raw and bloodied around the fingernails, told the story well enough to those who knew to look for that particular fluke.

He glanced up as the bells chimed, shoving the turmoil stained across his mind to a darker corner. An old mask of an expression instantly painted his face, warm and open and inviting, one that had come so naturally to him once upon a time, back when happiness had been a disease that sang almost constantly through his bloodstream and spread so easily, infecting everyone he touched. Beneath it all he felt more like an ex-junkie now, one who had been cut off from his supply cold turkey -- his veins burnt out from overuse of the drug he had once worshipped, his insides rotting and his body scarcely able to function now that it was gone. Still, it surprised him how easy it was to pretend, to apply layer after layer of tape over the fissures and cracks, to smile and laugh even while the hollowness rang inside, echoing in the emptiness behind the disguise but silent. Make believe was his new drug of choice. Sometimes he fell into it, believed his own charade. It felt good while the illusion lasted, so he chased it. It gave him a reason to get up in the morning, to come to work, to live some hollow semblance of life. He could even pretend that doing this, going through the motions and playing the part -- maybe some day something would feel real again. He had to wonder if he'd know the difference. If some day ever came, that is.

He looked at the newcomer with interest, noting the shock of white hair on someone so young. It was not the most unusual thing he had ever seen, not for how long he had been working in a place like this and it put made no ripples in the expression on his face. He smiled pleasantly but made no move to interfere once the man addressed Maddie.

User Image

When love
dies in the end.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm
*Cricket cricket*  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Bane Dragoramin
*Cricket cricket*

we're not dead. We promise! But I can't really do anything :/  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn
ove, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it
вut I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it
ιn a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor
ɢimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Maddie laughed, reached out, and ruffled Evan's hair. "Your loss. After all, I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue and teeth." He looked over to the ringing of bells as a costumer appeared. He got up with a practiced grace from the couch he had been lounging on and smiled warmly at him. He then ran through the motions of welcoming said costumer and assigning him a host.

Maddie, still standing near the others, turned to the sound of the door once again but was relieved to see Scotty there instead of another guest. Less costumers means less work for me, Maddie allowed a small smirk to himself at the thought before launching himself at the white haired male. "Scotty!" Maddie said shrilly, but definitely a manly shrill he amended in his head. "You came! I was afraid you wouldn't and I'd be left with only perv-y men to entertain. Come on, sit... Wait," Maddie paused. He then waggled his eyebrows at Scotty and purred, "Unless you want to request one of my coworkers?"

Maddie draped himself on Scotty- even if he knew the other didn't enjoy it much when he did- while snickering at the man who had slipped unnoticed in to the room. "My dessert will be moved out here to tempt until certain peoples' wallets are dry, but if all you hosts play nice you can get a piece for free." His humor was lost, however, when he removed himself from Scotty to look more closely at Tesla. He 'hmm'ed lightly to himself and said to no one in particular, "I've taken the liberty of restocking the Neosporin, bandaids, and updated the first aid kit in the back near the restrooms. Hosts, make sure you know where it is when needed."

Done with his little anouncement Maddie turned back to Scotty before asking, "So as I was saying before, would you like to request a host?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will was embarrassed when Len bowed before him. Before he could say anything he was lead to a couch and seated next to the other. Len figited with his shorts and asked a lot of questions but Will only smiled and said, "I come around to this area after work sometimes and that looks good. I'll have some." He reclined into the couch but kept his hands to himself, after all the other was virtually a stranger to him. Instead he said, "I work the night shift so yes, I'm a little tired but it won't kill me yet."

Will noticed that people seemed to still be arriving and the place wasn't yet busy. I must have arrived early in their work day. He took note of what was going on, the sandy-blonde haired one named Maddie was making a lot of noise, before turning back to Len. "You're really cute, like a girl," he said before really thinking about what he was saying. When he did think he mentally shrugged. It was the truth anyways so no need to take it back.

'come down now,'
but we'll stay

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

Len nodded and stood up to retrive the said drinks. He was still in earshot of the man as he got up. But he didn't reply until after he had made it back with the lemonade and was sitting back down. He handed him the glass before scooting back into the couch. "Oh yeah. I'd hate to work at night. It's so scary and you never know what kinda people come out at that time. Plus, my sister wouldn't let me out. She says I could get raped and killed. But who would rape a boy?" He blabbed on.

He was trying to get the customer out of the force field he had up. If you come here to talk and what not with people you really don't know, atleast put up some effort too. But, it was okay. He didn't mind breaking them, you could say.

"But anyways, enough about me, wh--" Len halted in disgust. Did this guy just call him cute? Cute like a GIRL? Len saw red. He saw red all over Will. Over all the things he hated. Being called cute was number one. Nonetheless, being compared to a girl! But no, he must calm down. If he went off like the last time someone called him cute, he was sure to be put in jail for life this time. He couldn't have that. Who knows what would happen to his sister if he wasn't there to control her.

"Cute? Little ol' me cute? You're just messing with me, right? He tried not to glare at the man that dared call him cute. But, he was pretty sure his face was giving away that he was pissed. With the way Telsa and Maddie were talking in the background, he was sure they hadn't noticed his sudden arua of murder and anger. With all the anger and hate pushed aside, he opened his ears to listen to the man that serectly insulted him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tori_Akemori

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Ϩcott Ɇmile Щarline
And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming
Or the moment of truthin your lies
Wheneverything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed
Just to know you’re alive.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Scotty winced slightly as Maddie's shriek grated against his eardrums, leaning a bit uncomfortably away from the tight embrace. "If you didn't want to be near perverted men, you shouldn't work here." he muttered, glancing around at the club. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to be here or not... The place certainly seemed a bit sketchy. Ignoring Maddie's offer to request a customer, he simply returned his gaze to his overly excited companion. "What kind of place do you work at again?" He suddenly wished he had been listening to Maddie's invitation in the first place. If he had any idea it was somewhere in the red light district, he wouldn't have bothered showing up...

Scotty's gaze fell on the man who slipped into the room. He felt the slightest twinge of curiousity as he noted the scars carved into his face, but looked away all the same. It always made him feel a bit anxious when people stared at his white hair, so he made it a point never to stare at physical oddities. As Maddie talked, his mind began to wander among the growing sunflowers in his apartment. He was a bit guilty about it, but usually he paid no attention when Maddie ranted.

"Hm?" Scotty stared at Maddie, arching an eyebrow. "You forget that I'm broke." He said simply. 'Not to mention bad with people...' he added to himself.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 pm
Lady, Where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere
They always offers when there's
Loads of love around
But when your short of some
It's nowhere to be found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

① Dante Levirire

{Ø.out Ø.f Ȼ.ream: Excuse his comments... He's kinda an a** wipe XDD Not literally of course. }

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Sluggish footsteps could be heard quite well, a loud bang as something opened the main doors and stomped in angrily. Messed up black hair swish about wildly and sharp blue eyes stabbed at everything sharply as they looked at the contents of the room. " 'Ello whores." Not even blinking an eye at his own rudness he walked passed every one, etched in scars and now what looked like fresh cuts all over his skin. His usual tank top was ripped and his pants seemed kinda tattered. It was obvious he had been in a fight, but he came in like that often. It wasn't any type of surprise to anyone though, well it shouldn't have been. There was more blood than usual though, his hands were covered in red, broke shards of glass stuck in his palms. "By the way... how the hell do you get this type of s**t outta one's hands?" He asked, his language having a bit of a light lingering accent to it. He looked over to Maddie, who seemed to be the know it all today.

All the scraped on his cheeks weren't too great either, red and pink coloring his skin. He made a face, one of irritation, discomfort, uninterested and sleepiness. By the time he would be answer or anything he was already at the back door, leading to the worker lockers and whatnot... he needed to get cleaned up... obviously, but he still didn't know how in the hell to get out glass from his hand without making it worse.

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in twenty-four.

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn
ove, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it
вut I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it
ιn a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor
ɢimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Someone else stormed into the host club before he could reply to Scotty. Maddie took in the sorry sight of Dante's current appearance and rolled his eyes. Why he did the things he did Maddie would never know. "Tesla, could you please take care of my friend for a while?" Without waiting for a reply, Maddie approached Dante and snatched his wrist to examine the glass. "What did you do now?" He dropped Dante's wrist and warned, "If you let the manager see you like that he might actually fire you for messing up your pretty face."

Maddie followed him into the back of Shokun and went to the cabinent that held the aforementioned first aid supplies. He found what he needed and told Dante to hold out his hand. "Now, may I ask how in the hell you got glass all in your hand?" Maddie tsked and thought, Where am I gonna find tweezers in this place? He turned around on spot while thinking and his eyes fell on the bathroom. "Wait here while I look for something," he said before going into the bathroom and rooting around in the drawers under the sink. Some of the night hosts liked to use the bathroom to gussy up. Maddie personally didn't share this opinion but was pleased to find a pair of tweezers.

He walked out again and said to Dante, "I'll pull the big pieces of glass out with my hand and use these," he held up the tweezers, "for the small pieces. After that I'll disinfect it and all that nice stuff." Maddie kicked a small trashcan out from the corner of the locker room towards the other. "Ready?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will watched Len trying to compose himself and laughed loudly. "I'm sorry did I put your panties in a twist? I didn't mean to really, it was a poor compliment. Cute is good though, you could be that scary dude over there so be happy, right?" he said motioning to the man who held his polite facade on his face. "I'm sorry, alright? We started out bad so let's start over. My name's Will Rylan and I work as a bartender on night shift across town. If you swing by I could get you a drink sometime. Wait, are you even legal? Nah, nevermind, somethings're better left unsaid." Will paused to take a gulp of the lemonade that was offered earlier.

Will looked over to Len and smiled (though his lop-sided smile looked more like a smirk) and said, "I tend to ramble after having two cups of caffeine, sorry. Just for the sake of continuing this conversation, how did you end up working here?" Will was interested, Len looked young, too young to be a host. It's a good thing I'm notta snitch, Will added in his head.

'come down now,'
but we'll stay

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items