Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R/AWA] Awakening Thyme [Ridley(Hygiea)/*********] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm
"Oh." The news was usually rather boring to watch, which is why she hadn't know they had a bad reputation. Her parents didn't even really discuss things they had heard, which is also why she had no idea her mother would have reacted in such a way. Sailor Hygiea was out of the loop when it came to things that happened to her city, apparently.

With a few more sniffs, Hygiea loosened a hand from her hold on the cat to rub at her eyes again. The palms of her gloves dampened as she cleaned her cheeks. "Whats a sen-shi?" She innocently asked after a few minutes, "is that.. what we're called? And we do awesome things?" They were on the side of good right, even though pegged as bad guys? Right? "You destroyed that monster thing after all..." Finally a smile spread back upon her lips as she looked to Iris.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm
In a slightly silly manner, the cat leaned forward and gave the child a kitty-kiss on the cheek. It was scratchy, but it was a way to let the child know that it was all going to be okay.

"Yes, you are a senshi, as is Iris. And that thing that Iris fought is called a youma."

Pulling herself back, the cat then addressed something rather important. "And you, my dear, need to go back to your mother before she has a heart attack! Do as I tell you, Hygiea."

There was pause. "Think about yourself as you were before this. Think of that purple dress you were wearing before. Remember that, and you will turn back to that little girl your mother knows!"

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 pm
Hygiea giggled from the kiss, even giggled a little more from the funny sounded terms that the cat was giving her. They sounded a little foreign but seemed easy enough to remember in the least.

"That's probably a good idea," she nodded sadly, not wanting to be even more of a worry for her mother since she was taking so long. Ideally she would have wanted to stay in the super cool outfit, she felt stronger and faster but apparently it wasn't liked. Which made her sad. They looked so awesome yet weren't treated as such.

"Okay," she nodded, closing her eyes in concentration and did as ********* told her. She thought of her outfit, squeezed her eyes shut as she continued to picture what she had in her mind. Slowly her fuku began to melt away, as it did when it transformed into the orange, pink and white and leaving her with the purple and blue as before.

"Will I be able to just think about clothes and I'll get them?" That would be pretty cool. Even if not, at least she wasn't stuck in a state her mother wouldn't approve of, and that left a cheerful mindset to the child as she stood from the ground, still cradling ********* in her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am
The child changed back and ********* could have swore she saw Iris' jaw drop. However, that was something the cat could ask about at another time. Right now she had Ridley to deal with.

"Alright... it's time for you to put me down, then head out to find your mother. She's probably still calling out your name."

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm
"Can't I bring you with me?" Ridley asked sadly as she stroked the fur of ********* back. "I mean, you could explain everything to her, right?" Having a magical talking cat could totally make the situation better, at least to Ridley's eyes.

********* could explain that the sen-shi were good and that she was one of them and that Ridley's new digs were super cool and amazing, that she had powers and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm
"Nope, it isn't my place." There was also the factor of ********* not exactly speaking in front of non-senshi or non-powered people in general. If the manx spoke in front of Ridley's mother, then there was the chance she'd capture her and try to make her perform like some sort of monkey in a sideshow.

"Now Ridley... set me down... we'll see you again real soon, I promise!" There was something reassuring about the tone the manx had taken with the child.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm
It wasn't? Ridley frowned, having thought that having a cat explain well, just about anything, would work in any situation. But she nodded in understanding and gently placed the cat on a nearby car. "You promise?" She smiled again, running her fingers through the fur atop ********* little head. Her fingers brushed over the star for a moment and she gave ********* and then Iris a long look.

"You promise?" She asked again, even though she was turning to go. "If not, I'll try to find you guys." Her innocent smile slipped into something a little more sly and cunning and she skipped off in the direction her mother had vanished to earlier.

After a few rows of cars, the sound of her name filled her ears again. They were more desperate than before when she first heard them, when her mother had come across her in her sailor uniform. Not letting that whole incident come back to mind, Ridley raced towards her mother and called to her.

Monica turned as quickly as she could, again calling out to her daughter but this time in joy. It took only a few feet before the two were reunited, Monica wrapping her arms around her small daughter as to never let her go.

"I'm sorry... I got.. lost." Ridley lied, resting her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Don't do that again, I was so worried."

"The sen-shi saved me." Ridley attempted, seeing how well she could push it. She felt her mother still, rigid from the mention of the funny word. Did she know that term even?

"Don't say such silly things Ridley," her mother sighed, "those people aren't good." Perhaps this was something she would have to explain to her daughter, what the news told the populace.

Ridley simply frowned, the thought of explaining anything about the night's events escaping her mind.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff