Welcome to Gaia! ::

All-Purpose Spray

Back to Guilds

A guild for multiple roleplayers to bring a people to have fun. 

Tags: Zombies, Doughnuts, Anime, School, Roleplaying 

Reply Archives
Operation: FNG (main RP 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Soda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm
-a mac round hits next to the warthog sending it on two wheels, the injured drive tries to pulls the warthog back on 4 wheels but the warthog flips over on its side and slides in to what remains of the barracks-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm
Zepthoroth watched as the warthog goes sliding, and order half his team to go get the man. Meanwhile, Zepthoroth and the other half arrives at the helipad, with only 6 Falcons left. He planned on only taking three, and told the pilots of the other three to help fleeing soldiers.  

The Killer Memories
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Unknown Soda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 pm
-the injured marine driver draggs himself from the wreck-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 pm
((ok Jesus i will dealete the post))  

Jason Yadstry-RNM-

That Anime Freak

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm
dumiEzkimokiller
UNSC Ranger Alpha
Sir, this is makorav, said in the radio.
Theres alot of flashing lights, and explosions. The C4 is set on the area, shoould we abort and return to base, i think the rebels are on to us, and we even see the Base from here taking a few rounds.

"Negative negative! Keep on your mission.. Once all the explosives are set, you've got to warn the other bases. Once thats done, like I told you, go to the ship yard and get 'The Tourist' ready. You have you orders soldier! Don't quit now!" Zepthoroth finished. Soon, plasma fire could be heard, and right away, people knew the covenant were here. Now it was a three way battle, Covenant vs. Rebels vs. U.N.S.C. Zepthoroth and his team took cover behind low walls outside the science lab as Rebels and Covenant alike closed in. Finally, its doors opened, and the team ran inside as troops began to cover the door. The team went inside the main building, and saw a few scientists at the end of the hall. The ODST team was tired, and many just sat down, but Zepthoroth walked forward, panting, but walking. The scientists turned around and saw Zepthoroth approaching, and handed him a small, but glowing bright blue, memory chip. "Is this the package?" he asked and the scientist replied "It is, you are to take this to Dr. Halsey on the planet Reach. This may very be our last hope of survival." (Those of you who have played Halo: Reach and beaten the campaign may know what it is) Zepthoroth took the chip and put it in his helmet. He began walking back to his team when a huge explosion was heard and the roof began to cave in. "Come hurry we got to go!" A troop shouted. Zepthoroth and his team ran outside and saw the mess. The covenant corvette was above the base and was bombarding it with plasma bombs, covenant troops were on the ground and killing anything that moved, the frigate the rebels stole was firing mac rounds at fleeing U.N.S.C. troops, rebel troops were retreating, and U.N.S.C. ODSTs were fighting for two squares of land, the generals quarters and the helipad. Zepthoroth gave orders to his men to secure the Falcon, meanwhile, he was gonna get the General.

"Copy were movng tot he UNSC Stations to warn them over."
Makorav said, as he jumped in to warthog.
"Lets go men. We still ahve a job to do."
The warthogs started moving to the nearest UNSC statiosn to warn them will Makorav head the C4 detonators in his hand ready to detonate at nay moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm
-the covenant deploys drops ships just outside the base, the injured marines drags himself toward the heli pad-  

Unknown Soda

The Killer Memories
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 am
UNSC FOXHOUND
ryan gose to armory and grabs a shotgun and put on a helmet and body armor and runs twoard the gates and sees some elites he turns on radio and says-hey marine i need back up im by the gate there are to many covenant for me to take out-shoots an elite and hides-

((Dude, you just warped to another base... Your still at the STARTING BASE! Their is NO combat there. If you want to be in some combat, then go with some guys to help defend the base that I'm at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 am
Finally, Zepthoroth's half a team of men, arrives to see the marine dragging himself along. They pull him up on his feet, and one uses his arm to support the marine. "I hope I won't have to be carryn' ya!" The ODST said when he looked towards the man. But back at the helipad, things weren't s easy. They had deployed grunt suicide squads and many were blown up. The covenant set up Jackal snipers all over the place, and finally, they sent hunters. They were running out of time, the Covenant was breeching the helipad, and there was no way they could hold out for another 7 minutes, they had to get on a falcon now!  

The Killer Memories
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Unknown Soda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 pm
-the marine with blood dripping in his eye manages to use his open arm to draw his magnum ad firing at a sniper while the odst helped him to the helipad-  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff