Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ludus: Fighter's Academy

Back to Guilds

The best martial arts rp guild around. 

Tags: Fighting, Martial Arts, Role Playing, Academy, University 

Reply The Lounge
━━━CHATROOM ツ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Caellien
You asked, now I'm here.

Thanks.

Snuff meet Cael, Cael meet Snuff. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:02 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
what is this? I dont even

Its a side project I've been working on for the past week or two. Its a martial arts rp guild of sorts based off the second arc of this manga idea I came up with.

Kemo and I were trying to think of other people I could invite to be crew, and she really wanted you here. So...here you are.

Any questions?

what if i've never been in a fight... a physical one at least...

I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to MMA

Umm....have you ever read any martial arts manga or seen any anime of that genre like History's Strongest Disciple or Tenjou Tenge?

is that the funny one? Kenichi? if so then i saw some of that...
I've also had to sit through many UFC shows with a few of my friends.... i know some stuff, but i'm like...a total noob

Hmm...well I could recommend you some good reads. Even good watches if you don't mind the ecchi factor which is pretty prevalent throughout most of this kinda genre.

Example of Tenjou Tenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCEY7GK8Sc

Hope you don't mind the subititles. >.>

Anyways even if its a martial arts guild the layout is still pretty similar to other rp guilds you're used to like Axiom and NUR. In NUR you have chakra, in Axiom you have energy, and in here its Ki. Same basic thing really. Just with more up close fighting and location difference.

cool cool  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin

what if i've never been in a fight... a physical one at least...

I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to MMA

Umm....have you ever read any martial arts manga or seen any anime of that genre like History's Strongest Disciple or Tenjou Tenge?

is that the funny one? Kenichi? if so then i saw some of that...
I've also had to sit through many UFC shows with a few of my friends.... i know some stuff, but i'm like...a total noob

Hmm...well I could recommend you some good reads. Even good watches if you don't mind the ecchi factor which is pretty prevalent throughout most of this kinda genre.

Example of Tenjou Tenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCEY7GK8Sc

Hope you don't mind the subititles. >.>

Anyways even if its a martial arts guild the layout is still pretty similar to other rp guilds you're used to like Axiom and NUR. In NUR you have chakra, in Axiom you have energy, and in here its Ki. Same basic thing really. Just with more up close fighting and location difference.

cool cool

Yep yep, so there are some differences but it shouldn't be hard for you to adapt. The only drawback is that since you don't know a lot about martial arts I won't put you in control of a teacher NPC, since all of the teachers' lesson plans revolve around martial arts, but there are other NPC jobs I'll give you like controling the school nurse or librarian or something.

In any case check out the Student Handbook if you haven't already and I'll be around to answer questions about how to get started and such. Same goes for you Cael.

Also snuff since you're crew you can check out the flow of discussion lately in the crew subforum. You might wanna give that a look sometime to and let the others know you're here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm
My dad keeps playing the Bohemian Rhapsody on full volume in his room. lol  

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
My dad keeps playing the Bohemian Rhapsody on full volume in his room. lol

lol, i'm playing Fer Sure as full blast... my sister is pissed, lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm
That's because your dad is awesome.  

Caellien

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:21 pm
Caellien

True that. I humored him with an acoustic cover I found. I normally don't like covers but this one I thought was pretty good for just an acoustic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-qqpeVmBJ4

@snuff: You like the screamo bands though so that isn't very surprising. I think siblings get angry no matter what kind of music you play. If it isn't on their playlist, they think you're just trying to annoy them. lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:24 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Caellien

True that. I humored him with an acoustic cover I found. I normally don't like covers but this one I thought was pretty good for just an acoustic.

@snuff: You like the screamo bands though so that isn't very surprising. I think siblings get angry no matter what kind of music you play. If it isn't on their playlist, they think you're just trying to annoy them. lol

lol, i also listen to synth pop/electronica stuff, thats what The Medic Droid is...it's like BOTDF, only not entirely based around sex, lol

but she's mad just cause i'm repeating the same song, she likes the same stuff i do, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Caellien

lol, i also listen to synth pop/electronica stuff, thats what The Medic Droid is...it's like BOTDF, only not entirely based around sex, lol

but she's mad just cause i'm repeating the same song, she likes the same stuff i do, lol

Lucky. My sister rarely likes any songs that aren't rap or country. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Caellien

thats....an odd mix...
but yeah, i had to turn it off, her husband got mad at me...he yells when he's mad stare  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:40 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Caellien

thats....an odd mix...
but yeah, i had to turn it off, her husband got mad at me...he yells when he's mad stare

They have to sleep sometime. ninja

btw is there any NPC job in particular you'd like?  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:42 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Caellien

thats....an odd mix...

They have to sleep sometime. ninja

btw is there any NPC job in particular you'd like?

ya, i kind of woke them up at like...4...lol and on a saturday too, i feel bad now emo

anyway...what job do you think i'd be good at?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm
I'm thinking Dorm Lady and Librarian. The librarian is going to need to be very active to handle checking out the skill lists that people need to learn skills so I think either you or kemo would be best for that. Same goes for the dorms. The assistant to the principal could be played by you too, but I'm still deciding whether he'll be played by me or bluewolf, in the later case he may prefer shira to be his assistant.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:51 pm
Caellien

My youtube link was so awesome she has yet to recover from the shock. dramallama  

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
I'm thinking Dorm Lady and Librarian. The librarian is going to need to be very active to handle checking out the skill lists that people need to learn skills so I think either you or kemo would be best for that. Same goes for the dorms. The assistant to the principal could be played by you too, but I'm still deciding whether he'll be played by me or bluewolf, in the later case he may prefer shira to be his assistant.

well, if the jobs are open, give me somehting and i'll try my best... i'm pretty active..so ya  
The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff