Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm
Chuckling at the alarm expressed by the guards that Howaido was facing, Ganchou paused. His clone had finished it's task and relayed it's knowledge back to him, enlightening him. Hearing the two bumbling Jashin guards pushing through the crowd behind him, he prepared a present. Waiting until the alley was clear except for them, he whipped his arms backwards and ran forwards, diving into a different alley. The "presents," aka the two Sand Shuriken he'd prepared however, would impact onto the guard's throats, crushing them, and most likely shearing their heads off as well. Rolling and coming back up to a stop, he whistled slightly, then continued on. The castle enterance was in sight range now, and he dusted himself off, looking calm, cool and collected. He paused at the entrance, waiting to be inspected.

Clones remains: +125
2x Sand Shuriken -80
Total: 205/435  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Siniku decided not to go full bore into his plan just yet and would crawl up through the sand between James and Lucas and peer over the Sand Dune's ridge and peering into the Old City from above. Slowly he would look over to one Genin and then the other.

"You guys know how they are doing down there? And have you seen anything about the Guards here?" he asked the two before tuning his ear piece into the Channel that most ANBU he knew used, but wouldn't say anything just yet.

"But I need you two to tell me all you know about what's going on before I go in myself."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 pm
The mirage-like woman's lips parted as she began to respond. The mesmerizing blue pools that were her eyes continued to blaze coolly in the half-shade as a voice faint on the wind fluttered forth from their mouth.

"All confiscated goods," the wisp responded softly. "Or a curse will befall you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:13 pm
Lucas looked over at siniku. he didn't respond right away but looked back at the city thinking.
"i was actually thinking of reporting back to Mamoru on the progress. i could if you would like... but as far as I've seen... the other group entered atempting to infiltrate. i haven't been able to determine exactly what their situation is but i know that the Anubis seem to be more just the brute force. the intreaging thing is how the jaishin got them to do their dirty work... i really wouldn't mind a jaishin to take a look at while they are using their imortality technique... if you could get a living one for me that is."
he said watching the city.
"i have a plan but i'm not sure how much good it will do if i'm doing it alone... i really only need to know what you plan on doing because i'm not going to jeperdize what others are doing."
he said. if he could. he would distract as many guards and jaishin as possible but he didn't want it to potentially get the others into more trouble because they got caught in between his distraction and the incoming reinforcements.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm
Ganchou & Howaido's attacks proved useful, pulling out more cultists from the mix. As Ganchou arrived at the gates to the ancient castle, he'd see that it lay open & barren while having been long dormant. A few footsteps here & there in the dust showed where a bandit had tried to go but failed, as skeletons lay everywhere. It seemed to be a forbidden structure in the city, as even the Jashin hadn't taken up residence within it. As such, what purpose did it serve?

Meanwhile, on the west side... the Jashin cultist was not impressed by the technique. Whipping out a certain organ, he leapt forwards while yelling, "Dainamikku Maakinguu!!!" Distracted during such a horrid technique, the man swung around his scythe through the apparition.

Remaining Cultists: 285
Captured Cultists: 1
Dismembered but still alive Cultists: 3
Just plain dead Cultists: 11
Innocent Bystanders harmed: ~20

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 pm
There was the sound of shearing and, in a few moments, the Jashin's organ would appear on his supervisor's desk, wrapped neatly with a bow and a note that read: "I hate you! Love, Western Gate Guard Staff."

"A plague o both your houses!" the mirage stated before floating away on the wind.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm
Pausing a moment, Ganchou surveyed the scene. As he did so, he touched a stud on his sleeve, broadcasting on the Dedicated ANBU Channel for Suna. "Check. Arctic Fox, with brief information relay. Hostile encampment successfully infiltrated. 5 hostiles neutralized. Hostile Information Network breached. Note: Discovered strange site, proceeding to investigate. Also, switch to encoder frequency D. Remember, do NOT harm civilians. If discovered, relay Hostile HQ coordinates. AF, Out." He looked left, then right, and drew a shuriken. Noting the dust footprints, he whipped it into the path, near one of the skeletons.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 pm
Siniku listened to Lucas for a moment and shook his head, "I have my own plan reguarding the Guards. If it works... They will be Helping us clear out the Jashin." he said as he heard Ganchou over his ear peace switching to the recommended frequency.

Taking a deep breath he would speak through the ear piece, "Copy That, Artic Fox. This is Desert Fox. I humbly request that everyone listening to this also Do Not Harm the Anubis Guards. In any shape or function. D.F. Out." he said before standing up and looking to Lucas and James, "If you guys see me get clobbered to death by those things... Tell Ganchou I love him!" he said , his personality still not allowing him to be completely serious about the situation.

After finishing his instructions he would use the Transformation Jutsu to disguise himself as a Desert Hermit and start down the hill towards the guards on the Dune end of the Old Capital. As he approached he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. He hoped the Egyptian he learned was not in vain.

Slowly he would approach the Guard that was at the left of the Entrance and would look up at him, his eyes having taken a brown color as well as his hair. With another deep breath he would start to speak to the Guard in his own tongue, no one else should have been able to understand him, or at least that was his thinking.

"Greetings O' Gods of Death..." he would begin being a little more dramatic then he should have been possibly but would continue, "My name is Set Daiou and I wish to speak to your Commander, If you great warriors have such a person among you. I wish to speak of him about ridding your magnificent city of the Foul, Evil Jashin that have taken up residence here."

It was true that the Desert Fox was using an Alias, not his real name, but if he had used the name Siniku Yoshimitsu the Jashin would likely have found him out.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 am
((what about San's situation....))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 am
"San, they are all dead as far as I can see, where do we go next?" The old man walked out piling the bodies into the wagon of various peddling tools and his father pushed the wagon along as the two walked slowly through the markets looking for any more Jashin. Howaido slipped one of the officer cultists ear pieces beneath his gypsy head wrapping and placed it in his ear to listen. "Seems we are causing quite the rumble."

(I think I solved that when I killed all of them. Aoe, did you count how many Jashin were in the hut San and Howaido were at as they are also dead from poison; should be.)  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:38 pm
((Yes, Qastor. Yo-ko, ya missed a post, lol.))

Ganchou's expedition into the abandoned castle was going well, as he hadn't met anyone so far. His shuriken bounced off of the ground near the skeletons, clanging, skittering, & sending general attack sounds throughout the empty passages. The main entrance lay where he was at, with several doors leading in various directions, all decrepit looking as if they hadn't been moved in centuries. Their wooden forms held moss on what little left there was, & their hinges appeared to not have been used as rust covered them completely. A large hairy spider crawled out of his hole at the sound of Ganchou's shuriken & quickly moved up the wall to his next hidey hole.

Out at the southern entrance, Set Daiou's conversation was already going splendidly well. [ Halt! Who are you to come here? ] the main Anubis guard exclaimed, [ Only those of the guard are allowed to know this language, & noone is allowed to remove their mask... even after they leave the corps. ] He made no move to reach for his weapon, as it was acceptable among the guards to provide a response time to those that knew the language & acted with honor and dignity.

Elsewhere, San & Howaido (with their respective Jofuku) were nearing the black market district, & security was becoming evident. Anubis guards were regularly patrolling the streets & cloaked figures began darting in and out of the alleyways on the main drag. An old man hobbled up to Howaido's father with an outstretched hand. "You're new here. I've never seen your wares, & I've seen them all in my years here. What do you have for sale, young man?" San's cat strolled by during this conversation, weaving through the crowd. It had been some time since the cat had last seen a cultist, which was becoming quite odd. A supposed encampment with none of the occupying forces around... hmm....

Bast's fun with dismembering members was overtly wonderful, & the gate cultist guard was none too pleased. Swiping it off of his desk, he slammed his fists down on the wooden desks. "Check the warehouse," the captain yelled out the window to a passing Anubis guard. Yelling some sort of obscenity to the unwelcome man's order, the egyptian man walked over to a non-descript doorway & fumbled around for the keys. Opening it to a room filled with darkness, the Anubis guard pretended to check it & then relocked the door on his way out back to his duties.

Remaining Cultists: 284
Captured Cultists: 1
Dismembered but still alive Cultists: 4
Just plain dead Cultists: 11
Innocent Bystanders harmed: ~20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:42 pm
James had kept silent through the ordeal, he didn't have much to add. from the view he could only catch little bits and pieces, James nodded to Siniku as he ventured off to try his ploy, and got set to rush to the Anbu's aid.

while he waited James had the wheels turning on a idea.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:47 pm
Howaidos father simply nodded to the older man ahead as Howaido turned around and squinted back at the old man. "Nyeh, what do you want, goods? Well I got it all! But, Im selling market owners today my good man, unless you intend to bid higher?" Howaido kept his eyes along the crowds as he held the cover tight over his merchandise,"I have a rare meat if you are interested it would require some curing and processing." Howaido was not against selling the corpses, it might be necessary to pawn them off in the need of staying hidden. Howaidos father held out some limb it was very fleshy and had a thin hide, the Jashinist it belonged too had given it up quite easily with a slice at the shoulder and another at the wrists. San, where are the rest, this isnt right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San clone cat was notifying him that there had not been a Jashin in a rather long time, and that they would need to check elsewhere. San himself spoke to Howaido through the bonds golem as he carefully removed himself from the conversation into the black market district. His Cat would go in a completely different direction to see if he could sight some more Jashin.

"Howaido, im going to check out what all they got here. Talk to the man and figure out what currency these people use, but do it discreetly. Maybe folow him and see if we can identify some venders."

Once San was clear in a back alley, he used Mayfly again to get to one of the taller buidings while still remaining in the shadows. Grinding a great amount of Iron Sand into smaller particles, San used a b rank amount of chakra to form a huge perception field covering all of the black market district and then a little extra as well. Now he could really "see" again as the vibrant colors of chakra appeared in his brain and he could feel with great details the events going on around him. Now as a detective....maybe he could figure out what was going on.

(Iron sand particles up 5 ranks. B rank chakra= S+++ class jutsu used. )

Chakra 740

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:30 pm
(S+++? what would that be?)
Lucas watched as siniku went off to atempt to woo the guards. Lucas was ready to help out at a moment's knotice and would use shunshin to get into the action as fast as he could. he didn't really think that the others would realize what he was doing except siniku and so siniku he hoped would help out his plan by getting the anubis to help draw the jaishin.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff