PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Princess_Feylin
fenshae
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Fenshae
SoA's Name: Solvtorn
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: A bit of a dandy in his precise way of speaking and carrying himself, many have teased Solvtorn at length as being too soft for this life -- but he's as capable a fighter as any. Sharp-minded and idealistic, he's been known to expound at great length upon many topics, most of which interest no one but himself. He's also quite adept at making up little stories and songs, although sometimes he wishes he wasn't -- as it seems people would prefer to listen to his silly ditties rather than pay attention to anything important he might be saying.
Brief History: Born within the pride, Solvtorn has known nothing else all his life but the life of a Viking. He's still fairly young and may not have completely proven himself within the ranks.
I don't know if I need to re-submit this, but since Solv's ownership has returned to me I thought I might need to do so. I do know I will have to do a JRP.
Go be conscientious then. Probably you'll need a separate JRP from the one Fenshae was doing, but that's just a guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 am
I am weak... so weak. ;_; I feel like I own 1/3 of the pride by this point.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: pinchmonster
SoA's Name: Atheris
Original Member? No.
Desired Rank: A bloody Thrall. For now, Freeborn in the future. Ulrika would never call a Thrall mate, but it will be fun to watch her deny her attraction for a while.
Brief Personality: Atheris is a fool, plain and simple. He's reckless. While he's got this little bit of him that is rational and wise, the larger part of his personality is silly, stupid and impulsive. Oftentimes he does not think before he acts and this is almost constantly getting in him in trouble when he is not under the watchful gaze of his older brother, Asper.
Brief History: Atheris and Asper were born into the Ongozona'Ke -- a pride where females lead and males fight for their right to remain in the pride. This did not appeal to either of the brothers, so instead, they left in search of adventure. Finding themselves on the edge of another pride's territory (the Stormborn's land), they found a small cave where they have currently been living. They have been taking shifts so that one is always awake and alert -- instead of being watchful and wary, Atheris left his sleeping brother behind and stumbled upon Ulrika in a meadow. Besotted, he's lovesick, and will purposefully get himself captured by Ulrika's half-brother Tyr. Tyr (the big softy) will help Atheris rise to the rank of Freeborn where Atheris hopes to win the heart of Ulrika. (She is a b***h).

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Asper
Original Member? No.
Desired Rank: Reaver. Auurhg.
Brief Personality: Asper is a very intense lion. Each action in his life deserves thought, and he does not make decisions rashly -- well, until recently. He would give his own life so that his brother might thrive, and it is that mentality that gets him into the pride to start with.
Brief History: Second verse, same as the first -- except Asper is intent on joining the pride so he can rescue his stupid brother. Once accepted, he'll find out that his brother was captured on purpose, that he's wooing a Priestess in the pride, and that hey, this really isn't such a bad place to live. Asper will be frustrated with how this all turns out, though he'll come to accept it and even find a ladylove of his own. Daw. (Brynja). (She is a b***h, too).  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:19 pm
pinchmonster
I am weak... so weak. ;_; I feel like I own 1/3 of the pride by this point.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Atheris
Original Member? No.
Desired Rank: A bloody Thrall. For now, Freeborn in the future. Ulrika would never call a Thrall mate, but it will be fun to watch her deny her attraction for a while.
Brief Personality: Atheris is a fool, plain and simple. He's reckless. While he's got this little bit of him that is rational and wise, the larger part of his personality is silly, stupid and impulsive. Oftentimes he does not think before he acts and this is almost constantly getting in him in trouble when he is not under the watchful gaze of his older brother, Asper.
Brief History: Atheris and Asper were born into the Ongozona'Ke -- a pride where females lead and males fight for their right to remain in the pride. This did not appeal to either of the brothers, so instead, they left in search of adventure. Finding themselves on the edge of another pride's territory (the Stormborn's land), they found a small cave where they have currently been living. They have been taking shifts so that one is always awake and alert -- instead of being watchful and wary, Atheris left his sleeping brother behind and stumbled upon Ulrika in a meadow. Besotted, he's lovesick, and will purposefully get himself captured by Ulrika's half-brother Tyr. Tyr (the big softy) will help Atheris rise to the rank of Freeborn where Atheris hopes to win the heart of Ulrika. (She is a b***h).

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Asper
Original Member? No.
Desired Rank: Reaver. Auurhg.
Brief Personality: Asper is a very intense lion. Each action in his life deserves thought, and he does not make decisions rashly -- well, until recently. He would give his own life so that his brother might thrive, and it is that mentality that gets him into the pride to start with.
Brief History: Second verse, same as the first -- except Asper is intent on joining the pride so he can rescue his stupid brother. Once accepted, he'll find out that his brother was captured on purpose, that he's wooing a Priestess in the pride, and that hey, this really isn't such a bad place to live. Asper will be frustrated with how this all turns out, though he'll come to accept it and even find a ladylove of his own. Daw. (Brynja). (She is a b***h, too).
They're both accepted and welcome. And now I know what I want to do with Isti Burun, since he's left the pride, too. He will follow them! (If you don't mind).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Isti Burun
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Isti is very sensitive to teasing and insults. Not that he's the sort to plop down on his bum and cry, but rather he is quick to defend himself with his claws. The fastest way to see his claws is to mention the meaning of his name, which he thinks is entirely too wussy. Isti likes to think of himself as a deep thinker and clever planner, but in truth many of his plots are fairly shallow and poorly thought out. They are memorable, however, since Isti is convinced the best way to overcome his wussy name is to be as bad-a** as possible, which means he's probably spent more time bleeding than most cubs his own age, and he fights mean. The bleeding isn't necessarily from fights, though. Sometimes it's because he decided prove his ferocity and bravery and ended up falling or getting squished or broken or...well you get the picture. Unfortunately for Isti, he really isn't very good at reading people, which is why he tends to interpret so many things as insults and mockery when it really isn't. He reads too much into words and phrases and actions, and has a knack for twisting things to suit his own needs - at least in his own head. So that girl he likes who says, "it's nice to see you," in passing will suddenly be trying to secretly telegraph her attraction to him. Isti obsesses over that sort of thing, like the difference between "it's a pleasure" and "it's nice" or "I'm sorry" versus "I apologize."
Brief History: Asper and Atheris are his cousins and he came from the same pride, following behind them in hopes of eventually encountering them. He found the den they were keeping along the edges of the Stormborn lands and joined them there.

I'm as bad as Pinch, practically. I keep throwing lions in here.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Isti Burun
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Isti is very sensitive to teasing and insults. Not that he's the sort to plop down on his bum and cry, but rather he is quick to defend himself with his claws. The fastest way to see his claws is to mention the meaning of his name, which he thinks is entirely too wussy. Isti likes to think of himself as a deep thinker and clever planner, but in truth many of his plots are fairly shallow and poorly thought out. They are memorable, however, since Isti is convinced the best way to overcome his wussy name is to be as bad-a** as possible, which means he's probably spent more time bleeding than most cubs his own age, and he fights mean. The bleeding isn't necessarily from fights, though. Sometimes it's because he decided prove his ferocity and bravery and ended up falling or getting squished or broken or...well you get the picture. Unfortunately for Isti, he really isn't very good at reading people, which is why he tends to interpret so many things as insults and mockery when it really isn't. He reads too much into words and phrases and actions, and has a knack for twisting things to suit his own needs - at least in his own head. So that girl he likes who says, "it's nice to see you," in passing will suddenly be trying to secretly telegraph her attraction to him. Isti obsesses over that sort of thing, like the difference between "it's a pleasure" and "it's nice" or "I'm sorry" versus "I apologize."
Brief History: Asper and Atheris are his cousins and he came from the same pride, following behind them in hopes of eventually encountering them. He found the den they were keeping along the edges of the Stormborn lands and joined them there.

I'm as bad as Pinch, practically. I keep throwing lions in here.
Yes. You definitely have a problem. But since I'm benefiting from it, I'm not likely to complain or send you for help. Isti's as welcome as his cousins. Good luck with is askorun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: [Eskimo]
SoA's Name: Sūrya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Nothing seems to get under Sūrya's skin. For that reason, he gets under many a lion's skin. Full of boyish smirks and seemingly good-natured-ness, some don't think twice about not questioning him, while others might do nothing but question. That is, until you step on the wrong toe, a little switch clicks on in his brain, and he's shaking the s**t out of your face old-school Pit Bull style.
Brief History: Hard days under an oppressive father, a two-faced mother, younger siblings who never took a stand--Sūrya's life thus far has not been fun. Sūrya might smile at you, but inside he probably doesn't give a damn. He left home in his early teen years, fought a lot, mated a lot, killed some, caused trouble, and was generally unsatisfied with life. The call of the unexplored and the smell of the sea led him to the Stormborn, where he began to feel that he finally found what he'd been looking for.  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 am
[Eskimo]
I have iron in my blood!
Username: [Eskimo]
SoA's Name: Sūrya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Nothing seems to get under Sūrya's skin. For that reason, he gets under many a lion's skin. Full of boyish smirks and seemingly good-natured-ness, some don't think twice about not questioning him, while others might do nothing but question. That is, until you step on the wrong toe, a little switch clicks on in his brain, and he's shaking the s**t out of your face old-school Pit Bull style.
Brief History: Hard days under an oppressive father, a two-faced mother, younger siblings who never took a stand--Sūrya's life thus far has not been fun. Sūrya might smile at you, but inside he probably doesn't give a damn. He left home in his early teen years, fought a lot, mated a lot, killed some, caused trouble, and was generally unsatisfied with life. The call of the unexplored and the smell of the sea led him to the Stormborn, where he began to feel that he finally found what he'd been looking for.
He sounds like he would be a perfect fit here. Just the sort of lion the Stormborn like to acquire. Happy accepted! (Also, he's just amazing looking, though that's totally not a reason to add a lion to a pride). If you need a JRP or challenge or something, I'm happy to help you out there, though I know there are lots of other people with lions who can be of assistance, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:33 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Biser
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: She's a damn habitual liar and a pain in the a**.
Brief History: As a habitual liar, you can't trust anything Biser tells you.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 am
hibi-tea
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Biser
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: She's a damn habitual liar and a pain in the a**.
Brief History: As a habitual liar, you can't trust anything Biser tells you.
She sounds interesting. Definitely accepted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Safaia
SoA's Name: Aino (finnish - 'the only one')
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Dabbling in the art of the healer, Aino is shy, has low self-esteem, and is extremely forgettable.
Brief History: The only surviving cub from a litter of three, Aino was mostly ignored by her Reaver father, and her mother put a minimal effort in raising the single cub. Seen as a disappointment with her lack of strength, Aino instead learned healing to give her some value to continue living in the pride. Normally she's only approached when someone needs to be healed - otherwise she is left alone.

I haven't roleplayed her at all yet, so this is a bit loose/messy.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Safaia
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Safaia
SoA's Name: Aino (finnish - 'the only one')
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Dabbling in the art of the healer, Aino is shy, has low self-esteem, and is extremely forgettable.
Brief History: The only surviving cub from a litter of three, Aino was mostly ignored by her Reaver father, and her mother put a minimal effort in raising the single cub. Seen as a disappointment with her lack of strength, Aino instead learned healing to give her some value to continue living in the pride. Normally she's only approached when someone needs to be healed - otherwise she is left alone.

I haven't roleplayed her at all yet, so this is a bit loose/messy.
She looks great, Saffy, and goodness knows the pride could use more healers. Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Avid_RPer18
SoA's Name: Iseq Aili
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A touch mischievous and playful, Iseq has enough confidence and self-esteem to not feel the need to change herself in any way for anyone else. While not one to actively seek out sparring matches, she may consider incorporating it into her ‘play’ with others. Not specifically a fighter, if a situation places her into a fight she prefers to use her environment to her advantage, be it using her coat to blend in, breaking up her form, or, her favorite, getting up high to be able to drop down from above. She isn’t a bulky lioness, so speed, stealth, and cleverness are her allies. Equally fine on her own or interacting with others, Iseq has a tendency to enjoy being mysterious and flirtatious if she can get away with it in the situation she’s in.
Brief History: Sister to Raven and aunt to Aesir’s illegitimate litter, she was rogue wild thing living mostly on her own but never too terribly far from her sibling. Her reason for coming to the Stormborn is a fairly simple one: She sought to follow after her kin and maybe in part due to some degree of curiosity. One of their numbers took a nephew and then Raven took the rest of her family to follow sometime after. So, she’ll be coming for her family and staying for them, plus the salt air and the intriguing locals. From time to time, she may seek out the familiar solace of the woodland, but she will ever remain close to keep an eye on her kin, so she won’t be making any plans on disappearing any time soon.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 am
Avid_RPer18
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Avid_RPer18
SoA's Name: Iseq Aili
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A touch mischievous and playful, Iseq has enough confidence and self-esteem to not feel the need to change herself in any way for anyone else. While not one to actively seek out sparring matches, she may consider incorporating it into her ‘play’ with others. Not specifically a fighter, if a situation places her into a fight she prefers to use her environment to her advantage, be it using her coat to blend in, breaking up her form, or, her favorite, getting up high to be able to drop down from above. She isn’t a bulky lioness, so speed, stealth, and cleverness are her allies. Equally fine on her own or interacting with others, Iseq has a tendency to enjoy being mysterious and flirtatious if she can get away with it in the situation she’s in.
Brief History: Sister to Raven and aunt to Aesir’s illegitimate litter, she was rogue wild thing living mostly on her own but never too terribly far from her sibling. Her reason for coming to the Stormborn is a fairly simple one: She sought to follow after her kin and maybe in part due to some degree of curiosity. One of their numbers took a nephew and then Raven took the rest of her family to follow sometime after. So, she’ll be coming for her family and staying for them, plus the salt air and the intriguing locals. From time to time, she may seek out the familiar solace of the woodland, but she will ever remain close to keep an eye on her kin, so she won’t be making any plans on disappearing any time soon.
She would be a very comely addition to the pride. Accepted. She'll have to do a challenge, just so you know, even if she only wishes to be Freeborn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Dalla
Original Member? Yes!
Brief Personality: Dalla has always been something of a spitfire. Sure, she isn't going out on Vikings, pillaging and plundering, but she is proud of everything she has done for her pride. With a temper to match that of any seasoned Reaver -- or Captain, for that matter -- Dalla is not afraid to speak her mind. That spark of personality has always served her well, though it may prove to be the end of her in the future. Until recent times Dalla had lived in the here and now without thought of the future. She has no mind for settling down and popping out a litter of cubs, no. It isn't that Dalla has high aspirations... or does she? Sometimes it is hard to tell with Dalla. The one thing that will never change when it comes to Dalla is the love for her sweet sister.
Brief History: Dalla is sister to Ragnhild, the lioness who was mated to and helped in the downfall of ex-Warlord Gunne.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 am
pinchmonster
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Dalla
Original Member? Yes!
Brief Personality: Dalla has always been something of a spitfire. Sure, she isn't going out on Vikings, pillaging and plundering, but she is proud of everything she has done for her pride. With a temper to match that of any seasoned Reaver -- or Captain, for that matter -- Dalla is not afraid to speak her mind. That spark of personality has always served her well, though it may prove to be the end of her in the future. Until recent times Dalla had lived in the here and now without thought of the future. She has no mind for settling down and popping out a litter of cubs, no. It isn't that Dalla has high aspirations... or does she? Sometimes it is hard to tell with Dalla. The one thing that will never change when it comes to Dalla is the love for her sweet sister.
Brief History: Dalla is sister to Ragnhild, the lioness who was mated to and helped in the downfall of ex-Warlord Gunne.
Accepted, of course. Lively additions, indeed.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff