Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Samuality's 24hr February Customs! Lists Up, Rolling at 1am Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:39 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character (recustom)
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).
Face: Dark red eyes, inner ear/eyebrows are yellow. Standard expression is good! Gold crescent moon mark across the eye, not curved around it (see second ref listed).
Mane: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands but I would like custom drawn hair (no feather accessories or ties). If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful, same length is fine.
Tail: The tail is blue toward the body fading into mane-yellow and then has some individual strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs. Again, similar to the "wild" stock, just more smoothed out and nothing in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are yellow/gold. Normal stock fetlocks, front ones fade to sky blue, back ones to dark purple (see plush conversion).
Reference Image(s):
Body/Face colors (plush conversion)
Markings reference
Basically what I'm looking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
See helm edit.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: This is a recustom of a plush conversion I recently got from the Christmas event (although I've been after this guy for a while). I'd like the alt leg pose (front leg down), but otherwise it's a normal common Soq base.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
n/a
Custom Items:
-The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, one curved over the top and one in the back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

-The "boots"/leg guards on the front hooves have jagged tops and three tiny gold “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show or they should show less). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and they aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center. (I realize that these "boots" or leg guards I always include in the form may qualify as "shoes", which aren't allowed. I can modify them to be more like a half-cuff that sits a bit higher on the hoof and...do something about the claw-tips if necessary)

-There is a thin cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades, to about mid leg (in length). It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Something similar to all of this (rear "boots" are off though, and no chest plate)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse:
Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Breed: Digimon OC
Temper: Proud
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: #35 (a bit darker)
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Short feather: Gold with one or two blue stripes (same color as the body). Longer feather: Opposite, blue with gold stripes, more stripes though.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

I designed this character myself, but the main reference I used here is not my art. I received it in an art trade. The other (non-Soq) ref is my Lucky Noodle custom.

Other notes:
-Not sure if I get a say as to how the foal turns out but if I do...as a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. The crescent mark over the eye and flash mark across the body are still there.

-I would also like a unedited version: no helm, "boots"/leg guards or saddle-cloth. There is no horn since that's attached to the helm (basically I just want to see his pretty swooshy hair). I don't know if this is along the same lines as "unpelted" in the custom thread, so I'll understand if you can't.

Estimated cost:
550k (growing common base)
200-500k (mod/heavy edits to the colorist's discretion)
Tip! (unknown amount of gold + love)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate (Possibly heavy? Tell me if it is)
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (Tamora Pierce - Trickster’s Series – Nawat Crow)
WIP Needed? No

Body: Given colors, with the marking tone used to create a very subtle feathering pattern, as if he is sprouting or hiding feathers beneath his skin. This can be as stylized as the colorist wants. They should fade going up his face and down his legs.
Face: Some of the scattered feather markings, as well as an eyeliner-like marking in black. Expression changed to reflect a sweet softhearted character. Eyebrows slightly lighter than the mane color, inner ear slightly lighter than the base. Eyes in the color referenced.
Mane: Rumpled in the color given, sort of a mixture between the long wild bangs and the given style. It should come down to a little before his back.
Tail: CC messy about as long as the wild style, feathers from a griffon vulture and trinkets a mixture of gold and whatever colors are used on his wrap trinkets mentioned further down. One feather should be shiny silver like it’s made of steel.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves in the marking color, stock leg feathing fetlocks a continuation of the body with no feather markings.
Reference Image(s): Colors | Mane Style | Griffon Vulture

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Other Notes: Roman nose and leg feathers

Trading Post Items: Feather earring, same style feathers as the tail. Top feather should be the shiny steel variety, the rest vulture. Arrowhead necklace with a dark leather strap and dark gray pendant.
Custom Items: Wrap cape like the one referenced around his shoulders, stopping at about mid-back or whatever you think looks best. It should contain all the feathers on the edges and the strap of trinkets and feathers. What’s actually on the strap is CC. Material should look like light rawhide. Thin gold chain wrapped around his front left leg a few times.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Wrap (Character on the right)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nawat Crow
Owner: Dulcea
Breed: Tamora Pierce Cosplay
Temper: Adaptive
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Dark brown
Tag feather color(s): Black and vulture like the ones on him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  

Dulcea

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 pm
EDITED

These are twins- One for myself and the other for O L I V Extract, who cannot make it to post her form due to her being on her honeymoon.

Constance

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: OCs
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Tobiano paint in dark heather purple and white. Slight feathering on belly.
Face: White blaze on nose with extra gentle facial expression. Apple green eyes.
Mane: Extra long, partially wind-blown, in jet black with uneven "dirty" white tips.
Tail: To match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
[Hair](Opposite in color but same style.)
[Tobiano Paint]
[Body color]
[Eye Color]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: [Butterfly Wings](Bottom butterfly) - These.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: If the seperate wing colors for the twins clash with the 90% similarity rule, use these wings other than the male's version.

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: Unicorn engraved silver bracers with black fur lining, black lace choker, draping "floating" pearl necklace with black and red pearls. Silver filigree hair piece with dangling red and black pearl strands to match her brother's mask. (The hair piece is mostly CC- Do what you think works with the style of both soquili's accessories.)
[Black pearls] [Red Pearls and Pearl Necklace/Bracelet design]
[Lace collar/cuff]
[Basic bracer style]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Constance
Owner: Lolli McHotpants
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Temperate
Mate: --
Tag Background: #31
Tag frame color: Whatever looks awesome.
Tag feather color(s): Same as above, yo.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
It's my own design. <3
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: --
Justification for Domain Choice: --

Constantine

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: OCs
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Tobiano paint in dark heather purple and white. Slight feathering on belly.
Face: Clawed scar on nose with violent/angry facial expression. Apple green eyes.
Mane: Extra long, partially wind-blown, in jet black with uneven "dirty" white tips.
Tail: To match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
[Hair](Opposite in color but same style.)
[Tobiano Paint]
[Body color]
[Eye Color]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: [Butterfly Wings](Top butterfly) - These.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: If the seperate wing colors for the twins clash with the 90% similarity rule, use the bottom wings to match his twin.

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: Venecian filligree mask with soldered on unicorn horn in silver, black lace cuff on closest facing front leg, and "floating" pearl bracelet on other leg in black and red pearls.
[Black pearls] [Red Pearls and Pearl Necklace/Bracelet design]
[Lace collar/cuff]
[Mask style] (+ horn)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Constantine
Owner: O L I V Extract
Temper: Intolerant
Tag Background: #31
Tag frame color: Whatever looks awesome.
Tag feather color(s): Same as above, yo.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
It's my own design. <3
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: --
Justification for Domain Choice: --

EDITED

Minor Edits -
Body Build: Draft, no roman nose with the leg feathering.
Concept Origin: Original concept
WIP Needed? Yes please?

Body: Black with an allusion to a thick, shiny coat (artist freedom on how you do this) Variations of blue swirls, some henna markings, splotches and stripes. His name means Spirit in Hebrew, so think spiritual designs. Essentially, think of how “free” a spirit is and how flowing they are. Give the allusion that the colors on his body are glowing.
Face: Under his left eye, could you put this נפש It says Nephesh/Spirit
Mane: Shaggy, swoopy design, maybe a bit on the choppy side with length down to shoulders. Covering his right eye would be ideal. Color of hair would be blue with white and yellow highlights.
Tail: Blue with the white and yellow highlights, long length.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves can be just black. Stocking on just the back right leg. Color will be blue fading into the black.
Reference Image(s): Swirl references- [x] [x] [x] And for tattoos, [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nephesh
Owner: Akira-Kisho
Breed: Regular
Temper: Calm
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
EDITED
Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Uni-Wind crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: My own idea
WIP Needed? If possible

Body: White with bright raspberry/hot pink tiger stripes, green eyes
Face: matching
Mane: Bright Raspberry/Hot pink with black tips
Tail: Matching to main
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves
Reference Image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/katciana/Gifts/MySoq.png <-- When I made that, I forgot his hairtips. Otherwise, like him.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Silver with pale pink (See ref)
Wings: White upper feathers, black flight feathers with pink barring as in ref
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Um the necklace, if that's a trading post item? If not, however much it'd cose
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tulum
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Temper: Playful
Mate:
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Shades of pink
Tag feather color(s): Black with pink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm
UNEDITED
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: Original/Randomly made
WIP Needed? Not really.

Body: Black with light tribal styled curls in white
Face: Black with a white streak fromt he forehead down the snout (If possible, a sad look)
Mane: Curly 2
Tail: Curly 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Default
Reference Image(s): Curls

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: White, Stock Original 1
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Skull Hairpins
Black and White Blanket

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gallia
Owner: Darknightcavalier
Temper: Suspicious
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Nope

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm
EDITED
User Image Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Concept Origin: Limited - Horsebreed - Belgian

WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Black Brown (looks very purple?), darker near withers, rump, knees, and hock.
Face:
  • White blaze ending with pink muzzle
  • Eyes- Amethyst [#9966CC]
Mane:
  • Black with Silver Streaks
  • Medium length
  • One braid behind right ear (one closest to screen/visible)
  • Loose curly hair ending with fishtail braid over shoulder
    Note: See How to "french" fishtail braid
Tail:
  • Black with Silver Streaks
  • Medium length
  • Loose fishtail braid with some loose curls - fishtail starts at the dock (upper tailbone), just use two strands instead of three
    Note: See Braiding the Dock and How to "french" fishtail braid
  • Keep the tail between the legs, not over one leg
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Unicorn Hooves
  • Three white hooves, back left hoof is black
  • Three white socks - front two legs and back right leg
Reference Image(s): Horse Reference, Mane and Tail Sample, Braiding the Dock, How to "french" fishtail braid

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn - 60% smaller in size; White
Wings: Wing Type 1 - Original; Black brown fading to white
Other Notes: Roman Nose, Fetlocks

Trading Post Items: 3 studd earrings colored like peridot stone
Custom Items:
  • Silver amulet with peridot stone - similar to Myrddin's
  • Assorted plants and herbs in mane and tail - Lily of the Valley, Forget-Me-Not, and Bluebell bouquet behind left ear, Thyme tied to ends of fishtail braids, Nightshade entwined in upper braided part of tail
  • Peridot and Amethyst beads in mane and tail braids ONLY - shiny
Reference Image(s) for Items: Myrddin, Amulet, Peridot Stone, Amethyst Stone, Thyme 1, Thyme 2, Nightshade 1, Nightshade 2, Nightshade 3, Lily of the Valley 1, Lily of the Valley 2, Lily of the Valley 3, Forget-Me-Knot, Bluebells

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Muirgen la Anise
Owner: lilmissy4205
Breed: Belgian
Temper: Perseverant
Tag Background: 008 A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: #5C4033
Tag feather color(s): Link #72661 (Odet did Felicity and learned the first hex #72661 isn't a complete code, so please match the blue [#172661 or #072661] on the feather attached to the tag.) - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: I came up with it...She's an OC, though I have her as a pet in another shop, and that's where the ref comes from.
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black with a rose and stem trailing up her frontmost hind leg.
Face: Black, eyes deep red, Eye brows to match mane
Mane: Red Style: Long
Tail: Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red as the mane, Fetlocks black and from the stock
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni horn, Black
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I'd like a rose at her front hooves that has blood dripping from a few of the petals.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ellenere
Owner: Sunchaser9000
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Bitter
Mate: None
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red & Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I came up with the concept, but I do have her as a pet in another shop, and have obtained permission from the colorist who did her there that it's ok for me to try and get her here.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Polette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Nope~ c:

Body: White; as far as markings go, maybe some splotchy/disease looking gray/red. o: If red, make it dark. x3
Face: Maybe a blush added under the eyes. o:
Mane: A blue-ish gray color. c:
Tail: Same as mane. ^^
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC. o: Whatever looks best. x3
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None~
Wings: Original
Fins: None~
Scales: Noooone~
Pelt: None~
Other Notes: Uhm....I don't think so?

Trading Post Items: Uhm....Long Chain Hairsticks?
Custom Items: Below. C: Big explanation, methinks~
Ref ||
+ The hair piece resembles crying
LeU%2FSlN3KfblQOI%2FAAAAAAAABhc%2FCiTCbHoNigw%2Fs400%2Ffallen%2Bangel%2Bre4.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">this, only in black, with the big jewel and silver pieces.
+ The collar resembles this, only it's larger and has frills instead of feathers.
+ The tail piece is very similar to the neck piece, only with corset lacing facing the top. The two string-looking things are chains that go down through the tail. o:
+ The ref doesn't show, but similar pieces are around her ankles.
+ Her hair ends at her knees; a mixture of this and this, only floofier. c:
+ The tail can be any length (and I mean any, if you're in the mood for super short. c: ), lol, just so it's custom and matches. c:
+ I want a calm/depressive expression. o: Almost vengeful

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jessamine
Owner: Polette
Breed: Wind
Temper: Hurt
Tag Background: 023

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

UNEDITED

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Aponi.
Owner: Pollack
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Exotic.
Breed: Flutter.
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Draft lines, without roman nose but with leg feathering.
Hair: Curly 2 mane. Unedited wild tail style.
Wings: Style three. Black as the base, orange on the inner spots, gold on the outer ones. (Please see ref.)
Eyes: A rich violet. This is kinda CC the shade of violet, but please make them pop!
Markings: These are gonna be hard to say on words so I will say now please look at the refs.
She has big cat spots on her rump going down to her back legs, ending at about mid belly. Her head is full of tribal looking markings, Black swirls run down both her cheeks with three black dots lining under them. Black eyeshadow goes over her eye and comes down the side of her nose. Gold dots line her eyebrows. She has a band of black under her bottom lip, with a gold dot in the middle of it. Two bands of black are on both of her ears, circles come out of them. (Please no more then two circles for each ear.
Two thin black bands run across her neck, the bottom one having circles come out of it like her ears. Three big black lined circles are above the bands, they are filled with a gold middle.
She as deep brown/black stockings. (Whichever are easier!) They don't go up her whole leg, ending just over her knees. Gold swirls and dots are randomly place in the stockings. She has thick bands running across her two front legs (None on the back!) That are just like the ones on her neck and ears.
Hooves: Gold with a orange band running at the bottom.
Jewelry:Three hoop trading post earrings. Two are gold, one is black. With the feather hair sticks, the base of the sticks are gold why the two feathers are orange with black swirls like on her legs. I do NOT want the dream catcher please!
Reference image(s):Wings ref.
Body and markings ref.
Big cat markings.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Premade Tag Number: 027.
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: No

Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: See ref
Tail: See ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: See ref
Reference Image: soq ref another

Custom Items: Mane/tail, [removed](kinda a 'sultry' look. He has long eyelashes as well), pinned ears, headphones, bandana. Please remove belts shown on ref as well as the spiked bracelets on the back leg.
Reference Image for Items: Same as colour ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinnabon
Owner: Bellforge
Breed: PUNK!Pastry
Temper: tbd
Tag Background: CC (just something sweet and sugary witht he colours brown/pink as the theme :> )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 pm
EDITED

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: YamiBakuraChan
Temper: Calculating
Breed: Unicorn
Description:
Horn: Colored like her son, but half is broken off
Eyes: Bright glowing green (effect of greenish white flames coming out of said eyes, if that makes sense.)
Mane: A variation of the wild mane. I would like to have her mane a bit longer and wilder with one or two small bird skulls mixed within. Color would be black with a hue of green to it.
Coloring: Base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. On her face it looks like she has glowing green dots around her eyes. (See reference to see what I mean)
Accessories: I would like her to have half of a lions skull on her face, however, it’s broken enough to where you can see the dots on one eye. I also see her having a thick necklace made of bird skulls, feathers, and fur. Around her ankles on all four feet are thin leather straps with small bird bones hanging downwards. On an overall scale, think tribal in appearance since she is the main shaman in her family. Oh, I’d also like to have her frowning instead of smiling please.
Reference image(s):
Lion Skull
Hallows Bane for wing and horn reference. Also general reference for familial looks since she is, well, his mother.
Tribal Tattoo design. Just to give an idea, by no means has to be exact
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I can afford up to heavy edits on this one. If you feel that this would be extreme edits feel free to take out some of her accessories. I won’t mind. Just let me know please ^^

Total:
Moderate Edits: 775k + 200k = 975,000
Heavy Edits: 775k + 500k = 1,275,000  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 pm
EDITED

I have permission from Sam to PM my form if I were to get picked heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 pm
EDITED

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Samuality
Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm
MINI

~Twins~

Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Paint markings with snake appearance. (paint python)
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Please see refs. Patterned like a paint horse...except the dark patches are colored like a green ball python (scales and colors). I'd love for him to look like he's glowing.
Face:
Eyes: Blue...matching his brother's colors
Expression: smirking...looking as though he is satisfied with life.
Mane:Custom edited. Something kinda punkish and midlength. If you want to add accessory's or anything it's up to you (ponytail?) Color is also CC.
Tail: Matching mane
Reference Image(s):
Coloring example...one on right
Green python scales/colors
Green Python 2
Paint pattern
Paint pattern

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kezia
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Male
Temper: Enthralling

------------------------------------

Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Paint markings with snake appearance. (paint python)
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Please see refs. Patterned like a paint horse...except the dark patches are colored like a ball python (scales). His base coat is black and his python spots are blue. I'd love for him to look like he's glowing.
Face:
Eyes: Green..matching his brother's colors
Expression: smirking...looking as though he is satisfied with life. Different expression than his brother if possible
Mane: Custom edited, different than his brother please. Something kinda punkish and midlength. If you want to add accessory's or anything it's up to you (ponytail?) Color is also CC.
Tail: Matching mane
Reference Image(s):
Coloring example...one on left
Green python scales/colors
Green Python 2
Paint pattern
Paint pattern
Blue colors

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vesia
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Male