Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Vintage Posties <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:30 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxCHIYOKO RINGO SOHMA

xxxx»xxI was born a (( girl )) about (( Fourteen )) years ago.
xxxx»xxI am a (( tiger )) in this pretty little tale.
xxxx»xxPeople tell me that I can be a bit (( Cute, Loving, Sincere )) but what is the big deal with that?
xxxx»xxOops, I forgot to say that my puppet master is (( ll Vintage Nerd ll ))

User Image

xx████████████████████████████████████████████xx

xxxxxCHIYOKO RINGO SOHMA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLet's make the rain pour down on e v e r y t h i n g

my role The tiger
            My song: Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
            Seiyuu: Yachiru Kusajishi
            Love them: Chiyoko has a liking for snacks, being the teenage girl she is. She always has them on hand of any kind. Whether it's "Yan Yan" snacks or just "Meiji Chocolate". She has a love for cooking and it is her favorite hobby. Mostly she will just bake a cake or tart but if asked to she will prepare a whole feast of delicious foods. At her old school, girls would always admire her lunches, joking that one day she would become the perfect wife. Though most of the time she would just brush this off. She also has a liking for knitting and sewing, another one of her favored hobbies. Often she will knit for herself when she's feeling down, but most of the time she will do it for others in order to make them feel better.
            Burn them all: Chiyoko has a strong dislike towards insects, finding them horrifying and gross. If she see's one she would probably start crying and run off. It has been a fear of hers since middle school when some bullies chased after her with a bucket full of worms and splattered them all over her clothes. That is another thing Chiyoko dislikes greatly, bullies. Since she was small, Chiyoko had always been teased about her bright blonde hair and strange green eyes. Having been born a tiger, and an albino one at that, she was naturally born this way and had no choice but to endure the teasing. Because of this though, she grew an intense fear of being bullied and gets scared if someone yells at her or touches her harshly. She also dislikes large groups of people. Being the very shy person she is, Chiyoko doesn't like the feeling of being surrounded by bunches of people, whether she knows them or not. She find it rather suffocating and terrifying.

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Chiyoko was born a b*****d child, her mother, Mayame, having had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the Sohma Clan, forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with light blonde hair and strange green eyes. She was a healthy baby and perfect in Mayame's eyes. Her doctor, another female, put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future.
      They married and lived happily, anxious for Mitsuki to be born so the could have a real family. They were joyous at first when Mitsuki was born. Her parents had accepted her for being a zodiac member but kept the secret hidden so that she would not be taken to live in the Sohma Estate. Her family's life was a peaceful and happy one until one day her mother died in a car accident when Mitsuki was only five. Mitsuki's father lost himself in heartbreak, the loss of his wife had made him something inside him break.

After the accident Mitsuki's father had become indulged in his work and drinking. He never found the time for Mitsuki and made sure of it. On rare occasions when he did see her it was when she was cooking him a meal or he had just come home drunk on a rampage. On some nights it had gone so far as to when he began to beat Mitsuki, repeatedly calling her a "monster" and convincing her she was the cause of her mothers death. Mitsuki was emotionally scarred. Her eyes had lost any trace of life and she became quiet and never spoke a word, not even when teacher's began to ask about her bruises.

After a while her father ignored her completely, even leaving Mitsuki home alone at the age of eight to go on "trips" that would last days. This meant Mitsuki was forced to make herself a decent meal from whatever scraps she had managed to get at the supermarket with the little money she had. The worst came when Mitsuki's father went on an angry rampage because an investigator had come to ask him questions earlier that morning. Without thinking, her father grabbed a knife and drove it through her side. A neighbor had heard the ruckus and called the cops, knowing that the father was right in the head. Thankfully, the ambulance made it on time and Mitsuki was in safe condition. The knife had not hit any vital organs and she survived. Her father was taken to Jail and Mitsuki was sent off to live at the Sohma Estate, where she rightfully belonged. When coming to the Sohma Estate, Mitsuki was an emotionless child and kept to herself. Mitsuki was so scarred that there were times when she would purposely hurt herself and had even been hospitalized before, though this is kept a secret from the others.

Eventually though, her hard shell began to soften and she began to confide more in her relatives. She poured all her anger and sadness into making herself stronger and kinder. She took pride in making herself a better person, making herself someone that would help others despite her imperfections. Along the way, she found her love for writing. For Mitsuki, writing is her sanctuary. It is there whenever needed and a scapegoat for all the terrible feelings within her heart.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      personality here, at least one full paragraph

ll Vintage Nerd llxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Ϲ ʜ ɪ ʜ α я υ xx Α ɪ xx Ϩ ɵ ʜ ɱ α xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══x T H E xx G O D D E S S xx O F xx T H E xx Z O D I A C x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ╠══x W H A T xx A M xx I xx F I G H T I N G xx F O Rxx? x
x T H E R E xx M U S T xx B E xx S O M E T H I N G xx M O R E x══╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ϻʏ cυʀʀєɴт ϻσσם ┅ A bit bored and rather lonely.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It's raining heavily in my mind, I'm stunned, I'm standing dead, my vision is blurry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʟɩsтϵɳ, ʟɩsтϵɳ, cɑɳ ʏoυ ʜϵɑʀ ɱʏ voɩcϵ? ┅ Luka Megurine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Despite my determination, the pain is still penetrating
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cɑɳ ʏoυ ʜϵɑʀ ɱϵ sɩɳɢ? cɑɳ ʏoυ ʜϵɑʀ ɱϵ ʀϵȷoɩcϵ? ┅ Sweet Romance -- Gojou Mayumi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The bond between us has come apart and is dying away in everyday

User ImageUser Image

xx Words, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

xxWords, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

xx Words, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:48 pm
So You're:
Eden Fenrick

And you're a...
Female

What District are you From?
District Twelve- the place of ashes. It's probably one of the most dirtiest and poorest districts in Panem. Sad, isn't it?

How old are you?
I'm fifteen though my birthday's coming up soon. In fact, it takes place during the games... Sucks, huh?

And I see you look...
Like most people in District twelve, I have olive skin though my deep blue eyes are what set me apart. My hair is a long wavy blonde. I am not very tall but I'm not very short either, though I guess I am pretty thin.
- This is what I look like. -

I'm Curious About your personality, what are you like underneath?
I'm nice, I guess, and I'm not as temperamental as most people. I'm not very trusting and prefer to stay by myself, though I wouldn't mind a friend or two. I'm very clever, though I may not show it, and don't really like being ordered around. But I guess I'll do whatever it takes to survive. It's a cruel world out there and I'm gonna make sure I make my way out of it...

Interesting, interesting.
So what was your life like back in the Districts?

I was born to a teacher, my mother, and a coal farmer. I never really knew my father since he died in a coal mining incident when I was only five. From then on, my older brother took it upon himself to take care of me and my mother. Like my father, he worked in the coal mines, him and my mother barely scraped up enough to get us a warm meal on our table every night and have enough to help me learn. My brother had not taken part in the Games, being lucky enough to escape getting chosen during the reaping, even with the extra Tessera he signed up for.

I loved my brother dearly. When we were young and our mother was off at work, we would go hunting beyond the fence. He taught me to hunt and run as fast as any huntsman. He, along with my mother whom often brought books home from school, would teach me about plant-life, such as which ones were safe and which were deadly. Even though hunting in the woods was forbidden, I had always trusted my brother. He said that we would always be safe and said he would always be there to protect me. And like always, I believed him. The coal mines had always been dangerous, so it was no surprise that there was an explosion in the underground mines. The only real surprise was that my brother was one of the victims, dying along with dozens of others when I was only eleven. He had made a promise to me, the he would always be there, but he lied and left me and my mother alone, with no support other than each other.

After that, my mother was a bit hung with grief, her job had become busier with the rising population of the District and it's decrease as well, with the growing of illness and poverty. There seemed to be no time for me, so I minded to myself and became a bit of a loner. After my brother's death, I didn't have much trust for people, and I still don't, which causes me to not have many good friends. When the time came for me to participate in the reaping, I signed up for extra Tessera at once. My mother didn't bring home much money, as teachers were not paid very well, so I had to fill in my brothers spot as the supporter for the family. When my first three reaping's came around, I was glad and relieved to know I would not take part in the games. However, I wasn't as lucky when my fourth came around... and now I'm stuck here. Forced into an arena with no way out. Aren't I lucky?

Oh, well do you have anything to maybe give you an EDGE in the arena? It'll be tough out there.
I am very strong and a fast runner, though I'm not very buff in appearance. Long-range? I'm not very good at it, although I am fairly well in melee combat and hand to hand combat. I'm very good with plants and camouflage and I am an great climber. Though I'm not good with animals and the same goes for traps. I'm excellent at hunting, if thats a skill.

Well, good luck out there. Is there anything else you'd like to say before we move on?
Since were allowed to bring one token into the Arena, I have a locket my brother gave me as a present when I was ten. The chain was taken from me because I could use it as a weapon, apparently. I seem to be rather popular with the media, due to my apparent "beauty". It's starting to feel like all this is, is a popularity contest.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm
Macaron Savoureux/ Macaron Purin  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
ɱ ɪ ʏ υ ӄ ɪ xx ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ σ xx ӄ ɪ ɴ σ ɱ σ т σ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══x T H E xx G R A C E F U Lxx Q U E E N xx O F xx T H E xx G U A R D I A N S x
xxxxxxx ╠══x G E N T L E xx A N D xx K I N D xx , xx E L E G A N T xx A N D xx R E F I N E D x
x B U T xx P L E A S E xx P A Y xx I T xx N O xx M I N D x══╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ϻʏ ғϵϵʟɩɳɢs ɑʀϵ ʀϵɑcʜɩɳɢ συт тσ ʏσυ, םσ ʏσυ ғϵϵʟ 'ϵɱ? ┅ Excited!
xxxxxxxxxx I loved you, I loved you who created a colorful smile
xxxxx ɩ тɑʟӄ ɑɳם тɑʟӄ, ʙυт ɱʏ ωσʀםs ɳϵvϵʀ ʀϵɑcʜ ʏσυ! ┅ Aya Hirano
xxxxxxxxxx That soft spot to the right that only I knew about
xxxxx ωʜɑт ωɩʟʟ ɩт тɑӄϵ ғσʀ ʏσυ тσ ʜϵɑʀ ɱϵ ɑɢɑɩɳ? ┅ Let Me Be With You -- Chobits
xxxxxxxxxx A promise made beneath the cherry blossoms, "Let's come here again next year"
xxxxx тʜϵʀϵ's ɑɳσтʜϵʀ ρɑʀт σғ ɱϵ тʜɑт ʏσυ cɑɳ'т sϵϵ... ┅ Masa // Transformation - "Elegant Soul"
xxxxxxxxxx We made sure many times but it's still unfulfilled

xxWords, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
ɱ α ӄ σ т σ xx ӄ α ɪ т σ xx ӄ ɪ ɴ σ ɱ σ т σ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══x T H E xx H A N D S O M Exx L E A D xx S I N G E R xx O F xx " S K Y xx B R E A K " x
xxxxxxx ╠══x T HE xx T W I N xx O F xx T H E xx E N E M Y x
x A xx H I D D E N xx P A S T xx ? x══╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ϻʏ ғϵϵʟɩɳɢs ɑʀϵ ʀϵɑcʜɩɳɢ συт тσ ʏσυ, םσ ʏσυ ғϵϵʟ 'ϵɱ? ┅ Excited!
xxxxxxxxxx I loved you, I loved you who created a colorful smile
xxxxx ɩ тɑʟӄ ɑɳם тɑʟӄ, ʙυт ɱʏ ωσʀםs ɳϵvϵʀ ʀϵɑcʜ ʏσυ! ┅ Aya Hirano
xxxxxxxxxx That soft spot to the right that only I knew about
xxxxx ωʜɑт ωɩʟʟ ɩт тɑӄϵ ғσʀ ʏσυ тσ ʜϵɑʀ ɱϵ ɑɢɑɩɳ? ┅ Let Me Be With You -- Chobits
xxxxxxxxxx A promise made beneath the cherry blossoms, "Let's come here again next year"
xxxxx тʜϵʀϵ's ɑɳσтʜϵʀ ρɑʀт σғ ɱϵ тʜɑт ʏσυ cɑɳ'т sϵϵ... ┅ Masa // Transformation - "Elegant Soul"
xxxxxxxxxx We made sure many times but it's still unfulfilled

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:40 am
Les poupées danse  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

User Image
“Kindness in giving creates love.”- Lao Tzu

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

✪ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Ringo Mai Hinamori
But I like to be called: Mai, Apple Cheeks, or just Ringo!
I am fifteen years old! But I'll be older once February 18 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, three inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one...
I'm just your everyday Cardcaptor

✪ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Ringo is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or worrying over the Clow Cards. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent minded and tends to forget things, though she is rather intelligent and keeps her grades as straight A's while making sure to deal with all the pressure of collecting Clow Cards. Ringo tends to be very honest and blunt, having disliked it when people lied to her in the past. She is an otaku and will often be seen reading a Shoujo manga, claiming that it is because she is simply "in love with love". Her love for Shoujo manga though, doesn't come close to her love for food and people wonder why it is that she hasn't gotten fat. She's very athletic, often taking part in school activities such as sports clubs. Ringo is also very energetic and fun-loving, always having an excuse to go out and do something fun. She is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Ringo was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and two plump and red cheeks that resembled apples. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future. She named the baby Ringo while Margarite gave her the middle name Mai.

No long after Ringo's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Ringo and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Ringo. She inherited the store and all it;s profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child.

Ringo was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. However, Ringo was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Ringo's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her "Apple Head" or the "Apple Witch". They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, Mayame transferred her daughter to a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal, and helped Ringo to get over her bullying. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out.

After the event, Ringo grew up into a strong and loving teenager. She got over her sad memories and decided to look forward to the future. She even made friends along the way, the best one of them being Dovasary Shilyayeva, whom she calls Mari. Her curious nature though, led her to discover a strange book in her attic with weird symbols. Upon opening it and grabbing a card, she read it's name out loud, "The Windy". Upon doing this however, a fierce wind blew and all the cards scattered out of her home. A cat with an Osaka accent came out of the book. He got mad at her for scattering the cards and told her it was now her responsibility to gather all of the cards. Together, they made a contract, promising that she would become a cardcaptor and collect all of the cards. Trouble faced her though as she met her rival, Ryota Li, and is challenged to gather as many Clow Cards as she can.

✪ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Ringo has a strong fear of any form of insects and is frightened easily by the dark and anything even remotely scary; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank a couple of bullies played on her when she was a child. She is very protective of the Clow Cards as well as Taiyō, often worrying over them. She's very gentle with her cards, that being one of the factors that helped her to capture The Fly card. Her hobbies include: cooking, music, and sports. This is her sealing wand and its key form.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
Vanilla Salt // Yui Horie
Ao No Kaori // Yui Makino

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
Cooking
Reading
Sports
Tai-chan!
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Veggies
Insects!
Cleaning
Getting up Early
People getting hurt

ll Vintage Nerd ll

Quote:
User Image
ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ ѳ xx ɱ ɑ ɪ xx ӈ ɪ ɴ ɑ ɱ ѳ ʀ ɪ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██x T H E xx C A P T O R xx O F xx T H E xx C A R D S x
xxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx ███X B U R D E N E D xx W I T H xx A xx P A I N F U L xx P A S T xx , xx B U T xx S H E xx W O N ' T xx G I V E xx U P !x
x T H I S xx A P P L E xx F L A V O R E D xx G I R L xx I S xx S T R O N G E R xx T H A N xx S H E xx L O O K S !x██xxxxxxxxxxxXXXx

xxxxx тнϵsϵ ғϵϵʟɪɴɢs ɪ нɑvϵ ɪɴsɪםϵ, тнϵʏ'ʟʟ ɴϵvϵʀ ʟϵɑvϵ. ┅ Sleepy~! User Image
xxxxxxxxxx I looked at the world through apple eyes
xxxxx couɴтʟϵss тɪmϵs ɪ нɑvϵ тʀɪϵם тo ʀϵɑcн you... ┅ Yui Horie
xxxxxxxxxx And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie
xxxxx ʙuт ϵɑcн тɪmϵ, mʏ voɪcϵ wɑvϵʀs ɑɴם mʏ тʀuϵ ɪɴтϵɴтɪoɴs ɑʀϵ нɪםםϵɴ ┅ Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
xxxxxxxxxx I danced with the peanut butterflies
xxxxx тнϵ powϵʀs тнɑт ɪ нɑvϵ wɪтнɪɴ ɑʀϵɴ'т wнɑт mɑκϵ mϵ sтʀoɴɢ! ʙuт ʀɑтнϵʀ, ɪт's ʏou. ┅ Sealing Wand and Key.
xxxxxxxxxx Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:09 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxDESIRE
xxxxx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxOnce I was named DESIREE HALL
xxxxTWENTY-FIVEyears ago when I was created yet I appear to be SIXTEEN
xxxxI am monster with the ability to SHAPE-SHIFT are you impressed?
xxxxI can be a bit CHILDISH, RUDE, TWISTED love me or hate me that is who I am!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»»xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

xx████████████████████████████████████████████xx

xxxxxDESIRE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLet's make the rain pour down on e v e r y t h i n g

I was once: Desiree Hall
            My ability: Desire has the ability to shift her physical form into any image she has in mind. She takes the form of a young girl most of the time and her true form is unknown to anyone but her and those who have dared to see it are already dead by then.
            My song: Gollum's Song // Emilíana Torrini
            My Voice: Okazaki Ritsuko
            Love them: Desire has a love for Lolita-like clothing, her love for elegant dresses and lacy clothing often getting the best of her. She finds that it suits her beautiful doll-like figure and rather likes to show it off. A liking that she inherited from her past life is her love for dancing and singing. Often she will dance in her room, listening to classical music and pretending that she was on a stage. She would sing to herself at times, pretending the many dolls and teddy bears in her room were a small audience of people. And sometimes, you would think that they were, with their eerie smiles and watchful eyes. Another thing that Desire loves is sweets, for she is often seen eating nothing but cake, candy, or a sweet tea. Usually she will refuse anything that doesn't have a sweet taste.
            Burn them all: Desire has a hatreds toward loud noises such as lightning or piercing screams. Often she will get frustrated when near them and will throw a temper tantrum. She will groan or scream until the noise goes away and try whatever it takes to make the noise go away. Desire dislikes humans more than anything, she finds them irritating and selfish. In each human she see's, she finds a faint memory of her past life, which disgusts her tremendously. Another dislike of hers is women, as she finds them fragile beings who are incapable of strength, unlike herself for she finds herself without a gender but beautiful all the same.

xxxxxDear Diary...

In her past life, Desire was once known as Desiree Hall, a famous dancer and performer. She was a well accomplished woman and a woman of great beauty. It was this that led her to be quite popular among men and to become married at the age of only seventeen. is names was Charles Walker, an accomplished high-ranked military officer. He was a kindly man whom always came to all of her shows and at the end of each one he would always give her a bouquet of scarlet red roses. It was this quality in him that had led to her to fall in love with him and marry him without a second though. She was so young and so head over heels that she didnt waste time thinking of the consequences.

With her young age and popularity, Desiree was quite the idol among many great socialites of the Amestris government. Known for her fashion, beauty, and wonderful singing voice Desiree was also quite popular among men. She was also made famous for her elegant parties, of which only the most elite and powerful Amestrians were invited. She was very much in love, with both her husband and the sudden stage light put upon her. Though she had what appeared to be a wonderful marriage, it seemed that the amount of love seemed only upon her heart, for her husband seemed ignorant of any feelings of the sort. It seemed that she was his trophy and she had no choice to be as such, for when marrying Charles she left behind her dancing career as well as any family and friends she once had. Wealthy society was cold and cruel, and with her known debts she could not survive without her husbands money.

It was her husband's lack of affection though, that caused her to feel a growing loneliness. He was a harsh man, no longer the handsome boy whom had always greeted her at the end of her shows, with eyes bright and a charming smile. It was the loss of such a love that Desiree looked to others for affection, finding it a source of comfort and relief. But it was those flirtatious ways that had made Charles angry with her and in this anger that he had cut off all of her strings to the outside world. He alienated her from others, allowing no visitors to talk to her and ignoring all phone calls. Desiree, being the free spirit she is, couldn't accept being locked up. She was only capable of talking to the servants and even then it was hard to find those whom she could talk to, for they were either to scared to loose their job or were simply not interested in Desiree's talks of ballet or of singing.

In her solitude, Desiree spent her time alone in her room or in the Estate's lavish gardens. She would sing to herself or dance if only for an audience that wasn't there. During one of her afternoon's there, she met a gardener by the name of Sampson Riley. He was a gardener whom after an amount of time Desiree had grown close to. He was her only friend and during his work, he taught her things she had never known before, such as the names of specific plants and which ones could heal one's wombs or take the life of another. He was an intelligent man whom shared her interest of dancing and show business. Often she would sing to him as he was her only company and the bright light within her dim future. It was this fondness in each others company that had them falling for each other. They had an affair in secret, for if Charles were to find out who would know the terrible consequences. Afterwards, Desiree had gotten pregnant with Sampson's child, though she herself had not known such an important factor.

Unfortunately though, it was Charles whom had found out first. With her growing size and their lack of any physical contact, he had suspected her of an affair and whats more, a pregnancy of someone other than himself. He had began to go crazy with rage, for he would allow no other man to love her or touch her but him. He was a man filled with envy and pride, and it was this that drove him on a rampage. He destroyed everything he could grasp and as Desiree walked through the door he couldn't bear the thought of her within the arms of anyone but himself. He wanted the proof. If she really were pregnant than the child would not be his, but if he was wrong than there would be nothing to fear.

Her screams were unbearable to his ears, but he needed the proof. He needed her to be empty inside... Days later, officers found Desiree sprawled upon the floor, her belly cut open and her eyes dead open in terror. In the corner the found a crazed Charles, a bloody blade in hand and eyes in shock. Next to him lay a small burlap sack, drenched in blood. He kept rocking back and forth, muttering to himself darkly. "It was in there... but I got it out...it's gonna be now...okay..." He kept on repeating this, even after the officers had taken him away and put him into a hospital. He had gone crazy, and after a while, the world had soon forgotten him. As for Sampson, his grief had overcome him and he resorted to alchemy in order to restore the life of his now lost love. And so, after months and months of research, Sampson performed human transmutation- the ultimate taboo. In the process, he lost both his legs and what he had created had come back to haunt him. Desire was created, and along with her birth Sampson had died. He was found with a gun in his hand and a bullet wound in his head. A supposed "suicide" due to the guilt and grief of his affair with Desiree Hall.
      After Sampson's death and her "rebirth", Desire went out on her own, joining a group of homunculi whom were determined to control Amestris and the fragile humans within it. Desire found humans to be weak and selfish beings, whom were capable of nothing but sustaining their own lives. She grew a hatred of humans and a love of toying with them. She now uses her newfound ability to manipulate such beings and has found her new meaning in this world- to control the humans and create a new world where they will pay for the sins they have created.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Desire is cold, playful, and flirtatious, and with this, she is the woman every guy wants. Desire has no trouble getting guys to give into her every whim and loves to use that to her advantage. She is a controlling person and a seems to enjoy making people angry or aggressive, finding it amusing how easily upset people can get. Desire can be secretive and never really trusts in anyone. She doesn't even seem to be fully capable of trusting in herself. Desire has no full memory of her past, and even the parts she does remember she does not tell anyone about as she figures there is no need to know of a life that is not her own. She has a childish side however, and shows it on most occasions. Never having the ability to be a child, nonetheless have one, she often likes to toy with others and play rather dark games. Desire is considered to be just a bit twisted. Having to live an empty life could do that to a person. She is violent and has a destructive personality although she will rarely show it, due to the fact that it is unladylike and does not suit her beautiful appearance. Despite everything though, there is a part of Desire that is waiting to be freed. A part of her that is kind and caring, although its almost impossible to show. Almost.

ll Vintage Nerd llxxx

ll Vintage Nerd llxxx

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Eden Elizabeth Tristian
xxx.x ( KINDLY && VIOLENT && BASHFUL )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxNINETEENxxxxxxSTRAIGHT

xxxxxxx EXORCIST x x Supporter of the Church

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Eden Elizabeth Tristian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Eden

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Exorcist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a gender.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am age spelled out years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one quite yet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Aya Hirano
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Tabi no Tochuu // Natsumi Kiyoura
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the Order

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
((personality here at least one full paragraph and a paragraph is five sentences or more!))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
((bio here at least one full paragraph and a paragraph is five sentences or more! Hint hint: you get more points with me for a 4 paragraph+ bio. I LOVE descriptive writing!))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
Parasitic type located in her shoulders. Gives her super strength. ((anything extra here such as fears, hobbies, maybe your character is afraid of buttons and consumes live worms, put that here. FOR FOR EXORCISTS PUT INNOCENCE HERE! I do not want any katanas or direct copies from the anime, be creative when chosing your innocence form. It can be a giant tampon for all I care (dont really make it a a dancing tampon) lets just be original!))

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:12 pm
ninja
"Draw a circle, there's the Earth!"

User Image
Alanna Reid
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Ana
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт Ireland ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Kind, Clumsy, Cute.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: ll Vintage Nerd ll .

User Image
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see.”
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Alanna Reid
But you can call me: Ana (Pronounced AH-nah)
When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Those Handsome Men
But for now my heart belongs to: N/A
I can be very: Alanna, also known as Ana, is a good-hearted and sweet girl. She is kind and rather cute, but is clumsy and a bit sensitive. She tends to become embarrassed easily, often blushing crimson when someone pays her a compliment. Despite her sugar-sweet nature, Ana has a side of her which, if set off, can quickly become violent. When she becomes this way, she has a rather foul mouth and can become very rude and sarcastic. This is one of her worst traits, one to be feared, especially when she's anywhere near alcohol. As it is often caused by her bad drinking habits which she tends to later on regret it as she can become ill rather easily, and become overly obsessive over small things such as someones attitude towards another.

Ana is a bit perverse, though she admits to not liking physical contact with those who are not close friends and family. (Some say it was due to France's grabby hands.) She often shows this dislike by punching or pushing anyone besides girls, who touches her. Ana is much of an expert at attaining blackmail (Besides Hungary) and is always seen to be carrying around a camera or video recorder. Her great ability to get blackmail at any unknown moment is one of her most famous qualities.

Ana has a hostile ralationship towards her brother England, though loves him very much and sometimes shows random acts of sisterly affection. She has a strong liking towards America and is very affectionate towards him, though the relationship is not romantic as she see's him only as a friend and nothing more.

This is the role I play in this story: Ireland

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
(( Hobbies, Fears, Any clubs your in?, etc. ))

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
National Anthem of Ireland
La La La // Yuki Matsuoka

Gimme! Gimme! :
The Countryside
Potatoes
Folktales
Dancing
Her Video Camera
Take these away! :
Physical Contact
Being Teased
Sports
Her awful temper

▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 pm
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» EDEN MERIDETH TRISTIAN
xxx.x ( KINDLY && SECRETIVE && LOVING )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxEIGHTEENxxxxxxHETEROSEXUAL

xxxxxxx HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT x x survivor

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxox EDEN MERIDETH TRISTIAN
oxoxoxox WE FEAR WHAT LIVES AT NIGHT...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxobefore the infection: Eden was a fifteen year old high school student
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: Eighteen
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: Female
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: Guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMy theme song: Imagine // John Legend
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: Reading, her sister, music
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: Horror films and anything remotely scary, the infected, the nighttime.

Dear Diary...

Ashlynn was born the youngest of two siblings. Her and her sister, Eden, grew up amongst the slums of Harlem New York, New York. While Eden's own birth had been the result of an affair between a married man and their mother, Ashlynn's own had been the outcome of a one-night stand. As such, they never had a proper father figure and were raised by their mother. However, their mother wasn't all sugar as sparkles like you'd imagine she'd be, As they lived in poverty, their mother was mostly away at work, working full time and late shifts at diners, fast food restaurants and god only knows what kid of dance clubs. Because of her many jobs, she was up to her brim in stress and anxiety. So she began looking to drugs and alcohol for a little relief. Sometimes her drinking would get so bad as to where she would leave the children alone for several days to fend for themselves and beat them when they would cry for things like food or attention. Sometimes she even brought home strange men and had her way with them. It was nights like these that Eden would lock her and her sister in a closet and cover her ears to keep out all the lewd sounds and the clashing of broken liquor bottles against the kitchen floor.

Eden, having always had a strong love and affection for her younger sister, would make meals for her as well as take her sisters beatings when her mom got a bit too tipsy. However, this was very often in their fragile home. She would be left with bruises or burns from when her mother made her touch the oven flames as a punishment for just being alive. After a report from her school about the bruises a school nurse had found on Eden, things began to get serious and an investigation was done. Their mother was found guilty of negligent child abuse and was sentenced to twelve years of prison, while the girls were sentenced to a lifetime in the foster-care system.

It was easy to find a home for Ashlynn, considering her innocent nature and cute features, but for Ashlynn who was fourteen at the time, it was difficult. Ashlynn however, refused any foster home that didn't take her sister and Eden wouldn't dare leave her sister's side even for a second. It was them against the world and it had always been that way. For three years, the sisters were transferred from foster home to foster home. There was no family that could handle their rebellious nature for too long. Whether it was Ashlynn's destructive nature or Eden's bad grades and tendency to bring home guys and constantly sneak out. Eden just found it as an opportunity to waste until she turned Eighteen and could take full responsibility of her sister.

Then the cure for cancer was created. People around the world broke out in celebration. Eden on the other hand, wasn't convinced. Finding a cure for cancer was an improbability and for the scientist to take their try at it was to take their try at being God. Ashlynn however, didn't give a rats a**. They had a cure for sick people. So what. Everyday technology advanced and this was just a small part of it all. It was dinnertime when news broke of the infection. Eden, wasn't completely surprised. What did surprise her was the nationwide panic. There were so many people... It didn't seem possible to find a way to escape Harlem, especially with their foster family dragging them down. As such, Eden did the only thing she could at the moment, grab Ashlynn and escape while they had the chance. They passed all the test, both of their bodies immune to the infection. They were able to safely leave New York city and take refuge in Baltimore, Maryland. After more than two years since the infection, they had began to become more skilled at avoiding the infected and keeping themselves alive. There, they created many safe-houses all over the city as Eden wasn't fully aware if the "night-creepers" would smell them out. The most common safe-room they favored using was a long forgotten bomb shelter in the center of town, below an apartment building, as it was good to keep the night-creepers out as well as a bomb if one would ever come along. After not finding a soul in Baltimore after a while, they traveled to North Carolina in search of a presumed camp for survivors, but found nothing. After stocking up on any ammo, food, and gas they could find, Ashlynn and Eden are on their way back to Baltimore.

The way I am...

((one paragraph about why your character acts the way that he/she does. You can put down any extra stuff here too, crushes, fears, one thing though, NO HYBREDS OR HALF INFECTED PEOPLE WITH SUPER POWERS!))

ox ll Vintage Nerd llox

xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» ASHLYNN KAY TRISTIAN
xxx.x ( VIOLENT && UNCARING && LAZY )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxTHIRTEEN AND THREE QUARTERSxxxxxxHETEROSEXUAL

xxxxxxx MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT x x survivor

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxox ASHLYNN KAY TRISTIAN
oxoxoxox WE FEAR WHAT LIVES AT NIGHT...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxobefore the infection: Ashlynn was a twelve year old middle school student.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: Fifteen
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: Female
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: Handsome Guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMy theme song: Fighting // Yellowcard
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: Spicy foods, her sister, supply hunts.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: Weird romantic flicks, bitter foods, the infected.

Dear Diary...

Ashlynn was born the youngest of two siblings. Her and her sister, Eden, grew up amongst the slums of Harlem New York, New York. While Eden's own birth had been the result of an affair between a married man and their mother, Ashlynn's own had been the outcome of a one-night stand. As such, they never had a proper father figure and were raised by their mother. However, their mother wasn't all sugar as sparkles like you'd imagine she'd be, As they lived in poverty, their mother was mostly away at work, working full time and late shifts at diners, fast food restaurants and god only knows what kid of dance clubs. Because of her many jobs, she was up to her brim in stress and anxiety. So she began looking to drugs and alcohol for a little relief. Sometimes her drinking would get so bad as to where she would leave the children alone for several days to fend for themselves and beat them when they would cry for things like food or attention. Sometimes she even brought home strange men and had her way with them. It was nights like these that Eden would lock her and her sister in a closet and cover her ears to keep out all the lewd sounds and the clashing of broken liquor bottles against the kitchen floor.

Eden, having always had a strong love and affection for her younger sister, would make meals for her as well as take her sisters beatings when her mom got a bit too tipsy. However, this was very often in their fragile home. She would be left with bruises or burns from when her mother made her touch the oven flames as a punishment for just being alive. After a report from her school about the bruises a school nurse had found on Eden, things began to get serious and an investigation was done. Their mother was found guilty of negligent child abuse and was sentenced to twelve years of prison, while the girls were sentenced to a lifetime in the foster-care system.

It was easy to find a home for Ashlynn, considering her innocent nature and cute features, but for Ashlynn who was fourteen at the time, it was difficult. Ashlynn however, refused any foster home that didn't take her sister and Eden wouldn't dare leave her sister's side even for a second. It was them against the world and it had always been that way. For three years, the sisters were transferred from foster home to foster home. There was no family that could handle their rebellious nature for too long. Whether it was Ashlynn's destructive nature or Eden's bad grades and tendency to bring home guys and constantly sneak out. Eden just found it as an opportunity to waste until she turned Eighteen and could take full responsibility of her sister.

Then the cure for cancer was created. People around the world broke out in celebration. Eden on the other hand, wasn't convinced. Finding a cure for cancer was an improbability and for the scientist to take their try at it was to take their try at being God. Ashlynn however, didn't give a rats a**. They had a cure for sick people. So what. Everyday technology advanced and this was just a small part of it all. It was dinnertime when news broke of the infection. Eden, wasn't completely surprised. What did surprise her was the nationwide panic. There were so many people... It didn't seem possible to find a way to escape Harlem, especially with their foster family dragging them down. As such, Eden did the only thing she could at the moment, grab Ashlynn and escape while they had the chance. They passed all the test, both of their bodies immune to the infection. They were able to safely leave New York city and take refuge in Baltimore, Maryland. After more than two years since the infection, they had began to become more skilled at avoiding the infected and keeping themselves alive. There, they created many safe-houses all over the city as Eden wasn't fully aware if the "night-creepers" would smell them out. The most common safe-room they favored using was a long forgotten bomb shelter in the center of town, below an apartment building, as it was good to keep the night-creepers out as well as a bomb if one would ever come along. After not finding a soul in Baltimore after a while, they traveled to North Carolina in search of a presumed camp for survivors, but found nothing. After stocking up on any ammo, food, and gas they could find, Ashlynn and Eden are on their way back to Baltimore.

The way I am...

((one paragraph about why your character acts the way that he/she does. You can put down any extra stuff here too, crushes, fears, one thing though, NO HYBREDS OR HALF INFECTED PEOPLE WITH SUPER POWERS!))

ox ll Vintage Nerd llox

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces