Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
User Image

Man, that was a pain.

But we totally pwn hardcore style.

But Fish! The game is broken! Look! The rows never cleared! And you're so close to the top too!
That;s not me at the top. It's some other guy, I think it's Tomathy, that came.

And he's facing the wrong way...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:17 pm
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
User Image

Man, that was a pain.

But Fish! The game is broken! Look! The rows never cleared! And you're so close to the top too!

Yay, you can even see the word "Fish" near the bottom of the stack. Man, wish I had been there.  

Aki_Bara

Aki_Bara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:49 pm
My Gameboy Pocket was teh coolest. ^_^ It was see-through.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:39 pm
I have a pocket. that is to say a game boy pocket. my game boy pocket, the one I have, is green. my brothers game boy pocket, that is to say the one that is in his possesion, is clear. we, that is to say my brother and I, received our pockets, that is to say our game boy pockets, along with our copies, that is to say the copies belonging to my brother and I, of the original two pokemon games, that is to say the games commonly referred to as "red" and "blue" upon our long distance, that is to say over one thousand (1,000) miles, that is to say over approxamatly one thousand six hundred nine (1,609) kilometers, road trip to the state known as "colorado", whereupon our arrival, that is to say the time at with we "got there" we would strap long, narrow strips of fiberglass, that is to say "skis" to our stiff plastic foot coverings, that is to say "boots", and swiftly descend a large mount, that is to say a "mountain", and enjoy ourselves, that is to say my family, that is to say my mother, my father, my aforementioned brother and I, to an extent that we enter a euforic state, that is to say "happiness".  

Jupiter-X

Macaroni Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:31 pm
how

does

stretching

increase

your

guild

status

hmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmm?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:11 pm
Aki_Bara
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
User Image

Man, that was a pain.

Yay, you can even see the word "Fish" near the bottom of the stack. Man, wish I had been there.

By "you" I mean you guys. 3nodding  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:51 pm
We should all cosplay as Nintendo characters.

I just realized they have outfits similar to the Ice Climber's, and I'm sure we could make a Link one, Mario, Luigi, Bowser (Koopa Shell), and more.

Plus, we should have another Tetris Attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:46 pm
indeed. fish, you already look like an Ice Wizrobe. whee  

Jupiter-X

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:43 pm
Jupiter-X
indeed. fish, you already look like an Ice Wizrobe. whee
Now I'm a ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:04 pm
OMG this thread is getting pretty long....  

Jupiter-X

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:48 pm
Not long enough..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:19 pm
I could totally cosplay as a tetris red L block. DIBS! :NINJA: But seriously, anyone know how much a link like cosplay would cost? (or even how to assemble one? sweatdrop )  

Aki_Bara

Aki_Bara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:20 pm
Jupiter-X
I have a pocket. that is to say a game boy pocket. my game boy pocket, the one I have, is green. my brothers game boy pocket, that is to say the one that is in his possesion, is clear. we, that is to say my brother and I, received our pockets, that is to say our game boy pockets, along with our copies, that is to say the copies belonging to my brother and I, of the original two pokemon games, that is to say the games commonly referred to as "red" and "blue" upon our long distance, that is to say over one thousand (1,000) miles, that is to say over approxamatly one thousand six hundred nine (1,609) kilometers, road trip to the state known as "colorado", whereupon our arrival, that is to say the time at with we "got there" we would strap long, narrow strips of fiberglass, that is to say "skis" to our stiff plastic foot coverings, that is to say "boots", and swiftly descend a large mount, that is to say a "mountain", and enjoy ourselves, that is to say my family, that is to say my mother, my father, my aforementioned brother and I, to an extent that we enter a euforic state, that is to say "happiness".

mad D Way to stretch teh post!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:22 am
LOLZ I RENAMED IT SPAM CAN  

G a m e O v e r

Aki_Bara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:24 pm
W00t-age! crying I need more guild to buy things for spirit week. *gets-a-postin*  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games