Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply Seraph's Hall
Welcome! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress-Amethyst

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 pm
Hey, I'm new smile I play D&D 3.5 XD And find it the most amazing thing on the planet. I am Autumnblend, by the way smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:42 am
Hello, i have been playing D&D 3.5 for 3 years now as well as reading the Forgotten Realms books. I DM some games IRL but i ain't to good at it yet. My fav. D&D Class would half to be Wizard or Fighter. I am always a Human when i play except on the rare occurrence when i pick an exotic race from the Fearun books. I also play some DDO but cant fully get into it due to the lack of customization that it has compared to pen and paper.  

Yanmaru

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Spike Adams

700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 am
Hello. I'm Spike, and I have been playing Dungeons and Dragon for about 5 years now. I have the most experience with 3.0 and 3.5, but I also have minor experience with 2.0, and occasionally read through some Shadowrun books that I have as PDF files on my laptop. My favorite class to play as is the monk, and recently I've been using it with the Drunken Master prestige class. I mostly play as a Human but do sometimes play other races.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 am
Hiya! Kasturou here. D&D player since 3.5 came out. Haven't really wanted to move to 4E. Just desperate to play a game lol. I have friends who play, they just never wanna get together. Fave class would have to be a rogue, sorcerer, or dragon shaman (PHB2). usually a human, but i've tried gnomes and half-orcs  

Kasturou

Vladamyr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm
Hello all, I've been playing since 200, 1st, 3.5, Pathfinder (#13949), and a little 4e when i can find it! You can count on me for Clerics, Scouts,and Monks  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm
Hello all, I am Yoko. I joined in hopes of finding a nice 3.5 campaign to join. I'm reasonably experienced (have been in 4-5 campaigns now), and am working on my goal to play one of every basic class in the PHBs (so far, I've gotten a Cleric, Rogue, and Bard played up to reasonable levels). If anyone's looking for more players for Gaia-run play-by-post style campaigns, just give me a shout!  

Frondescence

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Chris I joined hoping to have fun playing I've played a little D&D and Pathfinder, but I hope to learn to play better though...however I tend to be a quick learner biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm
Hey, names wade and like almost every other person on here i enjoy pathfinder and dnd.

User Image  

HUNK of Tofu

shishi-o V2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 pm
Shishi-o, I've been playing 3.5 for as long as I know, about 6 years I think. Druids, Rouges, Fighters, Clerics, I've done'em all. My favorite theme is dragon so I'll tell you here and now, 90% of my characters have something to do with them be it racial, feat, or god.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:21 pm
Hey my name is DragonBreath, I did play 3.5 for 2 years the switched to pathfinder. I have played 4.0 for a while didn't enjoy it that much.. I do prefer pathfinder. I do have a whole level 10 campaion for pathfinder written out if anyone is wanting to get knee deep into some large creatures. My favorite thing to do is let my players take the vows when playing pathfinder. It can be funny like a witch (Advanced players handbook) with the vow of peace.  

DragonBreath1989

Vengfull Myr

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:51 pm
Hello I'm Myr.

I've only played 3.5 D&D for about 2 months but then we had to stop.
I'm willing to play whatever game, but I prefer to start with 3.5 D&D to get used to the computer.
When I played I was an Dwarf Paladin but ill play whatever we need to balance the teams
And last but not lest, I have no DM experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm
Hey thar! I'm Kristiaan and I've been playing D&D 3.5 for seven years now. Usually I'm the DM since no one else ever wants to do it. I break it down in a simple way though, because if you use too much crunchiness no one keeps interested. I'm looking forward to this guild and hope I can get a really good game going.  

nekokristiaan

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

monochroMayhem

Dapper Husband

8,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 pm
初めまして。僕の名前は愛子です。
Nice to mee you, my name is Aiko.

I'm about sixteen and I am a recent newcomer to Dungeons and Dragons. I'm ever willing to follow what people tell me, but I may have trouble getting started. Doing roleplay on a forums is different when it comes to tabletop games.

Could anyone give me a hand?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 pm
Been playing D&D since I was a little girl, my dad's a DM, and following in his footsteps I'm a DM as well, but I still love playing a character. Personal favorite class is a Bard of course for I love spinning great tales of heroes great and small. cat_4laugh I'm most familiar with the 3.5 system and Pathfinder. Though I tend to mix some rules from the older versions and have my own house rules when I run games. I'd really love to join if you'd allow cat_biggrin  

itsfish3

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Zenko Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm
Hello I'm Zenko, I'm kind of new to tabletops. I've played part of a game using 3.5 and I'm hoping to play more and get better.

I'm fine with playing on skype

Seraph's Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces