Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
When Sun turns to Black (A Romance) Open/not accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black tilted her head again, "Only because the demon king said so?" she raised an eyebrow in a almost-pissed-off-but-I-don't-care-enough-to-be-pissed-off fashion. Her eyes flickered over to the boy on the ground, but then instantly went back to Luna.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 pm
Luna frowned."Great. Now he's bleeding all over my grass." She let out an exasperated sigh. "I don't get any rest these days do I?" She simply extended her arm, and a vine branch next to Victor did the same. Her manipulation of the forest was much lesser in this form, but it was enough for her. She moved her arm, which caused the plant to poke Victor in the face. It was in fact a healing herb, but Luna would let him guess that himself. She turned back to Black. "Well, yes. Something is wrong if you are a human. It isn't as if you get a choice, he decided."  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black let out a huff, "Maybe i like being like this." Her words were cold, like the arctic wind. A sob escaped her lips. She quickly shook her head and blinked her eyed a few times. "I do like being like this."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image Victor wakes up gasping for air and looks around "what the hell just happen i thought i was dead but i guess not" he got up and stretch and he walked to them and smiled then he blinked and looked black closely and his eyes widen "its you i knew it was you those eyes ive seen them before your the one i saw long ago" he smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 pm
Luna raised a snowy eyebrow. She is messed up... The demon wolf thought. "Listen, you prove that to him, I leave you alone." She turned to Victor and poked his shoulder and frowned. "And you! You clean up where you bled this instant! I can't afford for any part of this forest to die!" It almost seemed like Luna's eyes glowed blood red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Mikoto raised her chin and snarl grew on her lips. "Sounds like a plan." She looked over at Victor, the snarl still on her face, "You don't know me." Her voice was hard and firm. I know him though!! the voice of her former soul screamed in Black's head, though no one else could hear it, it caused Black to put her hands over her ears. The voice of her formal soul became a steady scream of terror, silent to everyone but Mikoto. She lowered to her knees, weakened from the wail.

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 pm
Luna raised her eyebrow farther. She quickly drew breath in and let out another screeching howl to gain Black's attention. "Alright, now. SOmething just clicked in your head, no?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm
((Still need siblings?))  

Lady_Zael

Hallowed Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image "oh i guess i was wrong but you do look familiar "he shrugs and walked away "take care of your damn forest yourself cause i dont give a s**t im looking for those guys the kicked my a** so later" he waved them goodbye and headed to the village loking for them  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 pm
Luna grumbled. "Arrogant fool... Disrespecting me and my territory!" She the let out a feminine sounding "Hmp!" She raised her arm, and the plot of land absorbed the crimson liquid. "If any plant does die I'm blaming him."  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 pm
Lady_Xei
((Still need siblings?))

siblings/relatives, yea!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image Victor was close to the village and he heard what she called him a 'fool' he didnt like to be called that he clenched his fist and appears right in front of her and grabbed her by the throat "how dare you call me a fool just for that im gonna kill you and who gives a damn about your forest people walk through it all the time and do you think they care what they do to it" his eyes went yellow and he looked into her eyes  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

When the screaming was hushed, Mikoto stood and turned to Luna, "It's nothing..." she said it brokenly, like someone who was weak and dying. She rested her parasol back on her shoulder, shook her hare out of her face, and began to walk away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 pm
She simply smiled and pointed to her eyes. Red eyes, the sign of a demon. She was long dead, and didn't need to breathe. She allowed herself to become a will-'o-the-wisp and escaped his grasp before returning to her somewhat human form. "Listen, I have a mission at the moment." She gave a sweet smile, fangs glistening in the light of the moon. "I personally do not like violence, but if you still need to fight against me, feel free. And personally, I'll think you'll be thanking me after this." She winked and then turned into a will-'o-the-wisp again and floated after Black.
((Brb))  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

Lady_Zael

Hallowed Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 pm
Name: (Sister) Lyr, (Brother) Ryth
Role in the story: Lyr and Ryth are Black's siblings, having took her in after their parents died.
Bio: Lyr is the oldest and has been able to see demons since she was little, and hoped Sun would be spared, but it all went wrong. Ryth cannot see anything, but he can since them and has tried his best to protect them both.
Other: Lyr is funny and out going, though at times she is cruel, Ryth is to himself an quite.
Pic: User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces