Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Random Crunchberries and other stuff o_0
Randomness, crazy thoughts, and Crunch Berries?? O_o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampyre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:16 pm
Lachesia
Every once in a while I bust out with "Thundercats, GOOOOO!" and confuse the hell out of my younger coworkers.

No wonder it confuses them! They didn't say "Thundercats, GOOOOO!" they said "Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOO!!"... I always thought they were talking about Cheetara... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:07 pm
vampyre
Lachesia
Every once in a while I bust out with "Thundercats, GOOOOO!" and confuse the hell out of my younger coworkers.

No wonder it confuses them! They didn't say "Thundercats, GOOOOO!" they said "Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOO!!"... I always thought they were talking about Cheetara... blaugh
Hehehehehehe xd  

Wendigo29
Crew

Midnight Star Nalkina

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Cinnamon toast crunch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:45 am
bubba billy ray
I just sit here and dream of Cap'n Crunch.
I mean the cereal.
Crunch berries and watching the cartoon version of Inspector Gadget, right before school.... those were the days 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:48 am
Snakes, likes snakes, can't stand spiders... we should have one that makes the youngins grow 8 legs and we can stomp 'em twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:53 am
Lil, some days you really scare me.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Walking Infectia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:10 am
vampyre
Lachesia

redface Well, I admit it would have been more appropriate had I not incorporated the typo. Perhaps I can claim age-related dementia. xd And hee hee hee hee. I never thought of it that way. Makes you wonder what they're doing all day in that "fortress" of theirs.

Lil Brat, why wait until they grow legs? twisted *stomps anyway*

Someone in a hangout thread of mine asked why I set the profile year to 1905. Someone joked that "She's probably 30" and when I admitted that I would be in two months, they gonked at me. Argh. Why is that so astonishing? I feel old everywhere but here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:53 am
Lachesia

Someone in a hangout thread of mine asked why I set the profile year to 1905. Someone joked that "She's probably 30" and when I admitted that I would be in two months, they gonked at me. Argh. Why is that so astonishing? I feel old everywhere but here. sweatdrop
No doubt, as long as they don't realize your age, their fine. Some of them cop a real attitude after they do. But then again, some of them don't... you should see the number of people bumpin Ceymore's quest eek whee

And the number of them that think I'm "kewl" cuz I help Triel so much. They tell me she should appreciate me whee *Stops to let the warm fuzzies catch up.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Walking Infectia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:37 pm
Lil Brat
No doubt, as long as they don't realize your age, their fine. Some of them cop a real attitude after they do. But then again, some of them don't... you should see the number of people bumpin Ceymore's quest eek whee

And the number of them that think I'm "kewl" cuz I help Triel so much. They tell me she should appreciate me whee *Stops to let the warm fuzzies catch up.*

I think it's funny when I get compliments on how "mature" I act. If only they knew. xd And awww, that's sweet, that they're all complimentary. Good for them.

Ooh, that's a good idea. Thanks. *wanders by Ceymore's quest thread*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:43 pm
Mr. Ratz has a quest thread, and you didn't tell me. What's up with that?  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kai Kaze Kaloni Kozue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:54 pm
Ah miss Frankenberry Cereal. ._.
>.>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:23 pm
thundercats always seemed like a 1980s rite to manhood for you boys..

you have this head strong young man named "leo"
and he has his "sword" and as he swings his "sword" (avoiding as many terms as possible...)

it gets bigger, and longer, and ideal for (avoiding other possible terms)

meanwhile, as he thrusts his "sword" about calling for the servants of his feline persuasion, (avoid alternative term for "cat") he screams out "HOOOOo" and all the (alternative term for cat) come running.  

Michael Noire

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:06 pm
eek hmmm.... never really put that much thought into it... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:30 am
SPOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!