[PRP] Fragile Memories (Hazel/Tokala) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 am
"But the point was for me to get here, grab the rabbit, then find you," Hazel protested. Her face was still fretful and embarassed, even as she looked up and went to grab the rabbit.

"I'm not of much use for anything," she muttered around the fur and flesh in her mouth. It was, Hazel mused, one of the main reasons she tended to live alone. She hated feeling like she was placing the burden of caring for her on anyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm
Tokala put his paw over hers, "Hey, you made it. Things happen to us at times." He went back to get the doe on his back.

"Don't say that. You are helping," he gave her a lick on the cheek and bumped her gently with his shoulder. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of got the doe."

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:22 pm
"Yea, but why do things like this have to happen all the time," she muttered, the words so quiet that they probably were supposed to have been thought; it was doubtful Tokala would have heard them anyway.

Hazel had paused to mull over something else that grabbed her attention. Nose-nudge, lick, shoulder-bump. Was Tokala always this imtimate with foxes he was meeting for the first time? It wasn't like it was bothering her or anything, but...

But it seemed like it would be rude to ask, and Hazel didn't want to pester Tokala after her directions mishap and what with him dragging along an entire deer and all. So she followed behind and slightly to the side of him, holding on to the rabbit and letting the thoughts turn over in her brain for now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm
His ear twitched back at a soft sound. His eyes regarded Hazel, but he wasn't sure what was said and it seemed she didn't want him to know, so he left it be. Tokala was hoping that Altair wouldn't mind that he was bringing a stranger closer to the tribe, but who knows, she could prove useful that the elder wouldn't be upset.

He wasn't exactly sure why he was being touchy with her, but it felt right. It would slow down, he thought. The green fox thought about talking, but stopped before he opened his maw. He shifted the deer on his back with a small push up of his back.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 pm
Hazel walked alongside Tokala in silence for a couple minutes, humming pleasantly under her breath. It didn't take long before she forget she was going to keep quiet so she didn't pester Tokala.

"So, hey. You got a mate, or a girlfriend? Most tribes usually prefer both halves of a couple to be in the same tribe, right?" Hazel tilted her head, black eyes twinkling curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm
His eyes shifted over to Hazel as she hummed, his lips curving into a small smirk. Tokala's look turned to shock at her questions. A small chuckle escaped, "No mate or girlfriend. As for a couple having to be in the same tribe... I don't think it matters as long as the elders approve."

He seen the twinkle and teased, "I bet you have some hot fox waiting for you in another tribe and want him to fight for your love."

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 am
Hazel started to giggle, which soon turned into a full-blown laugh. She had to stop for a moment, both because the laugh was one of those not-horribly-loud-but-still-takes-lots-of-oxygen-to-maintain kinds and because she couldn't hold on to a rabbit and laugh at the same time.

Finally she looked up, a couple laughter tears escaping from the corners of her black eyes. "No tribe, and if I was part of one I'd be so horribly lost anyway right now that I'd never find my way back," she said, still chuckling a little over her own absurdity.

"No mate or prospect either. Most either find me too much of a hassle, with all my memory issues, or they get so overprotective and overbearing that I have to slip off in the dead of night. As well as getting thoroughly lost, I'm also good at thoroughly losing others," Hazel added, a twinkle of mischief joining the mirth in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am
Tokala stopped and looked at Hazel. The vixen was laughing, like something was hilarious. He couldn't help but smile at her, a chuckle rumbled deep in his throat.

"I believe they would have others out to look for you, especially if they know how you are." At least he figured they would. A glance towards the tribe area, the green male was sure his elder would send someone out to find a member of the tribe.

"No mate or prospect? Hmmm.." He thought he heard a dare in that last part. "I highly doubt you could get me lost, but if it's a dare you want to take up," shrugs, "I would at least have you talk to the other tribe members first."

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:50 am
Hazel's laugh subsided. A part of her was chiding her for looking like a dork, laughing like that over something that wasn't even all that funny. Another part of her was still snickering at the thought of her having a boyfriend. Perhaps she didn't see herself clearly, but Hazel could never really picture why any male would want her. (Besides the annoying prats who thought her a delicate damsel to protect, but those didn't count.)

"Oh?" She tilted her head curiously. "And why would you have me talk to the members of your tribe? No matter how many numbers you have, being lost is something of a specialty of mine."

And it was something of a challenge, albeit a very subtle one. It was just Hazel's way of letting Tokala know that losing her didn't mean for a few moments or a day; those who misplaced the brown vixen tended to do so on a, thus far, permanent way. Even if by accident. Hazel certainly didn't want to hurt anybody by vanishing (except the prats), but stuff like that just seemed to happen to her a lot.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 pm
He listened to her, taking in what she had to say about being lost. He blushed as he finally realized what she had meant by being lost. Tokala just couldn't understand why someone would want to do that to another.

"I would have you talk to them, so that you would understand that no matter what, I can find you." He gave her a soft smile. Even if she didn't want to stay, he knew that he could follow her. Well maybe not across water as well, but he would find her trail if she got lost in the world.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:08 pm
"If you could actually do that then you'd be the first to ever be able to find me," Hazel said, her eyes actually a bit somber even as her voice was still teasing. "Maybe we shouldn't try testing out the theory just yet. Let's make sure you'd want to put in that much effort."

The last bit wasn't said because Hazel thought she wasn't worth hunting down. Despite the constant jabs at her sense of direction, Hazel was actually aware of all her positive points. But sometimes, even with a ton of positive, people just didn't have the rights points to mesh harmoniously. Right now Hazel thought she and Tokala were doing alright on the harmony thing, but one meeting wasn't quite enough to decide a cross-country trip just cause she'd thought the sun rose in the west and went the wrong way...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 pm
A deep rumble of laughter welled up out of him. He hadn't laughed like this since he was a kit. A tear welled up in the corner of his eye in the attempt to not let the laugh out. Tokala didn't want Hazel to think he was laughing at her.

"Regardless of wanting to, it is a matter of confidence I could." He shifted the weight on his back, happy to have a little bit of company. Hazel made him smile and more talkative than he normally would be. There was an attraction, but he couldn't say if there was just one-sided and he didn't want to push. Just wasn't his style.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 pm
Hazel couldn't help a wide grin. She could see the suppressed mirth in Tokala's eyes and muscles. It was the kind that was contagous just by being in the same vicinty.

"Well my confidence that others couldn't has certainly been working up 'til now, so I guess there's no reason why a confidence that you can wouldn't work. Just a matter of who's more confident!"

And Hazel chuckled. This was fun, this banter back and forth. It would be even better if she didn't have a hare in her mouth and Tokala a doe half-dragging off his back. She'd be sorry when they got to the end of their trip, and Tokala had to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:31 pm
Tokala smiled at the confidence in Hazel's voice. There was no way he would lose her, no matter how hard she tried to hide. It was almost a guarantee that he felt.

"I am sure that I would have more, but..." he shrugged. "If you want to test it, we can. After we drop off the food to my tribe." A quick wink was given before he started towards the tribe again. It felt natural having this joking banter with someone.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 am
Hazel made a doubtful face. "Won't you get in trouble? I mean I'm sure if anyone was even paying a little bit of attention they'd smell me on you and the food, even faintly. And then you'd be vanishing again? I mean I know not all tribes are against strangers, cause otherwise they wouldn't get new members except through birth, but they tend to be kinda strict about interacting with them."

And certainly the last thing Hazel wanted was for Tokala to get in trouble over her!

Dumping ground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff