Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:22 am
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I just went around Gaia towns preaching my Sephy rants.... I even had someone sit and listen and agree with me! And others go 'What is she talking about...?' And 'That was weird.' I think we should all move in a pack once towns start working for everyone, and talk about Sephiroth to all who will hear!
YES!!! Wearing our culty outfits!! Oh it would be HILLARIOUS!!!
Yeah!! We'd scare everyone away! The only problem is, while the coat for the boys is 1000 gold, the girls' is over 9000.... ^_^ But I've been eyeing that coat for a while, so this is a good excuse to get it! xd
Actually for the girls each item was only going to be around 1k, but then we decided they needed a coat too, and using tektek.org we found the stylish charcoal winter coat and decided that one looked the best (the others looked pretty stupid on the girls) and we didn't even realize the price for a while afterwards. ANd you don't need to follow it to a t, Me, I just need the coat and i'll look quite like the standard (i don't think they'll get me into a blue skirt though, I have my current skirt only because I can still wear pants(well, shorts) under it wink
It might take a little doing... and most of the other details on the female outfit are mostly interchangable... but we can manage it eventually!! twisted
^_^ Yes, but I rather like that coat more than the other long black ones available for girls. I'm just really envious of the boys' coat.... And I too wear skirts that I can wear pants under. Though right now I'm not wearing any sort of pants/skirts, but you can't REALLY tell. They glitch up my boots when I stand backwards....
O.o.... TMI !!!! TMI !!!!.... yeah I wish the girls could wear the High-school long coat.... that would make things SO much easier!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:48 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Yeah!! We'd scare everyone away! The only problem is, while the coat for the boys is 1000 gold, the girls' is over 9000.... ^_^ But I've been eyeing that coat for a while, so this is a good excuse to get it! xd
Actually for the girls each item was only going to be around 1k, but then we decided they needed a coat too, and using tektek.org we found the stylish charcoal winter coat and decided that one looked the best (the others looked pretty stupid on the girls) and we didn't even realize the price for a while afterwards. ANd you don't need to follow it to a t, Me, I just need the coat and i'll look quite like the standard (i don't think they'll get me into a blue skirt though, I have my current skirt only because I can still wear pants(well, shorts) under it wink
It might take a little doing... and most of the other details on the female outfit are mostly interchangable... but we can manage it eventually!! twisted
^_^ Yes, but I rather like that coat more than the other long black ones available for girls. I'm just really envious of the boys' coat.... And I too wear skirts that I can wear pants under. Though right now I'm not wearing any sort of pants/skirts, but you can't REALLY tell. They glitch up my boots when I stand backwards....
O.o.... TMI !!!! TMI !!!!.... yeah I wish the girls could wear the High-school long coat.... that would make things SO much easier!!
Booyaka! Lookit! I gots the coat!! xd And then I just kinda went for, 'how much stuff can I put on my head and face?' xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:50 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Booyaka! Lookit! I gots the coat!! xd And then I just kinda went for, 'how much stuff can I put on my head and face?' xd
scary.... I'm not sure I want to know... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:05 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
I mean, just look at my avi! I have the lunar cowl, solar headdress, the ribbon thing, Phoenix circlet, deluxe cat ears, island girl wig, the masque, silk shades, holly jolly collar, red tie, and the flowers in my face! xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:15 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
I mean, just look at my avi! I have the lunar cowl, solar headdress, the ribbon thing, Phoenix circlet, deluxe cat ears, island girl wig, the masque, silk shades, holly jolly collar, red tie, and the flowers in my face! xd
Yeah you look like a moth-queen eating pansies...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:34 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
That....
Was so awesome! xd Ph34r the moth-queen eating pansies!!!! (y'know, you can read that a couple ways. Like a moth-queen who is eating pansies, or pansies that eat moth-queens....)  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:46 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
That....
Was so awesome! xd Ph34r the moth-queen eating pansies!!!! (y'know, you can read that a couple ways. Like a moth-queen who is eating pansies, or pansies that eat moth-queens....)
Same Diff..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:55 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
That....
Same Diff..
You callin' me a pansy!? Just because I like girly guys.... xd LOL!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:02 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
That....
Same Diff..
Sephy ISN'T Girly, but then Sesshoumaru is...and Yazoo...so yeah, I guess thats right...and D has an effeminate face confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:05 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
That....
Same Diff..
Sephy ISN'T Girly, but then Sesshoumaru is...and Yazoo...so yeah, I guess thats right...and D has an effeminate face confused
Y'know, my friend was trying to convince me that hot and girly were two different things, and that Riku could not be girly, BECAUSE he was hot.... rolleyes  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:20 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
That....
Same Diff..
Y'know, my friend was trying to convince me that hot and girly were two different things, and that Riku could not be girly, BECAUSE he was hot.... rolleyes
He IS girly!! It all depends apon preference 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:44 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Same Diff..
I know he is, but he's hot as well! You can be both is what I'm trying to say. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Same Diff..
I know he is, but he's hot as well! You can be both is what I'm trying to say. xd
er... well the hot part is preference too. He's kinda.... Young... confused neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:54 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
er... well the hot part is preference too. He's kinda.... Young... confused neutral
AS AM I! Well, actually, he's a year younger than me now.... ninja xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Thanatous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:07 pm
((Did everyone ditch me!?!))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash