Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Shiyakusho ]|[ City Hall ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,200
AC: 0006,975
❄ Chakra :---/535 ❄ Stamina :---/500 ❄

Walking across the office he looked at one of the copies of the wanted poster, taking it down off of the wall he rolled it and set it into his satchel. This was something he would have to report to his Kage. At the very least, their village had been spared the heartache of a full embargo and the miscommunication could be remedied. Though with the storm raging, the safest route for return would be to take a ship across the sea and try to rough the mountain from the towns at the foothills.

"Liori. We're leaving." He said as he made his way to the doorway, throwing a wave to the secretary.

"Thank you for your help miss. Trust me, once another matter settles, I will return with my team to hunt this person down and bring them to justice." Seiji said to her as he made his way out of the door and headed for the docks.

[ [ Exit to Docks ] ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
AandOE

Taorito

I Tortured Sleep I

Komorebii

magcookie

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 am
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
₪ Knight Errant ₪
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 3,600 - 3,000 after this post.
AC: 003,150
☰ Chakra :---/330 ☶ Stamina :---/345

Entering the City Hall, quiet yet proud, Wulfram would approach the receptionist and giving a small bow, which he had learned to be common etiquette, the man would pose a question. Regarding the destroyed building at the end of the Docks, and if he could purchase the deed to the land and begin a new project there. A traveler's association, a place where warriors could gather and a hall that could act as a boarding house for various lengths of time, as well as being a training house for those in need.

After finding out the term they used in these lands for such a place was 'Dojo' the wanderer nodded and stated it was exactly what he wanted to build, but with accomodations for those who could not afford the Ryokan or the various grand lodges of the village of Artisans. In keeping it upon the docks, it would be played, that it would also put 'Men at Arms' within calling distance of the Ports should anything happen.

After an hour spent sourcing allocations and agreements to comply to other city doctrines, a deal was struck and Wulfram placed the three-thousand Ryo into the hands of the secretary, along with his signature.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:12 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Making his way into the large building Bunji moved towards the middle counter. There were several people there but he figured that he could ask at any one.As he approached the desk the person behind the counter stared back at him. Reaching down to his side he clasped his ryou pouch in his hand. Looking at the person he spoke up politely. "Excuse me, I came here hearing that I could acquire a vendors license. If that's true could you tell me how much it is." He asked bowing slightly to the person as a show of respect.

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Chakra: 335+15= 350 Stamina: 225
Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 pm
"Ah! Yes," the spindly man behind the counter responded, flustered. He seemingly had not noticed Bunji's approach, based on his panic. Eventually he managed to gather a couple of forms together. "That'll be 3000 Ryou. Where will you be setting up, if I might ask?"

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:23 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

"Ummm yeah I can afford that." Bunji nodded and reached down into his pouch. He had more than enough with a little left over to spend on himself while he was in town. Handing over the 3000 ryou Bunji was then passed a License. "Oh, I'll be setting up in Gimangakure." He nodded with a smile. Yes he knew that it sounded like a robbery ready to happen. But Bunji was now well prepared for what could happen. Thanks to Mr. Donnie. While turning around Bunji thanked he man and headed for the door, ready to take care of his other business.

[Exit city hall]

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Chakra: 335+15= 350 Stamina: 225
Out Of Character:

Ergo War

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:03 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 865 Stamina: 715

Kaori walked into the City Hall and made her way to the main desk, careful to not knock Kaz's hand from her shoulder. She didn't much mind helping him, though a part of her hated being touched, not because it was him, but because everything irritated her at the moment. Once there she looked at the person behind the desk and gave a polite bow, once again careful to not dislodge Kaz.
"Excuse me, I would like to purchase a vendor licence?" She asked politely. Her mother had always said that she could catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. She wanted to pace, waiting to be acknowledged.

After a moment, the clerk turned to Kaori and smiled nodded to the girl. She smiled slightly as she handed over the required paperwork for the tamer to sign. Kaori took the paperwork and signed everywhere that needed to be signed, than handed over the prerequisite price for the licence. Kaori looked at Kaz,
"We can go to the armory now, and see if we can get you those bracers. You up for it?"

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:33 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1300 / AC: 6800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squinting at her as he not only was good at picking up fine detail with his eyes but moods with his aura. It wasn't any bloodline ability or genetic trait. He was just good at detecting behavioral patterns. Withdrawing his hand from her shoulder he opened his eyes slightly. Less people around caused far less strain. He would have to work on ignoring many things around him when they were not important. "Yea I think I'm good. It just got crowded back there." He hesitated for a moment before moving with her to the Tailor shop. "You sure that you're okay?"

Exit to Tailor shop

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:59 pm

User Image
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1805 / 1805 // Sage Chakra: --- / 600 // Stamina: 1305 / 1305

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theodin walked into the Takumi City Hall, looking around as he slowly found his way to the clerk’s window. “Hello, my name is Theodin Poe of Sunagakure, I’d like to purchase a Vendor’s license so I can open a shop in my home village.” The clerk would smile and nod before reaching into a drawer nearby and pulling a slip of paper out, stamping it quickly and telling him the price of the permit. Theodin would reach into his wallet and remove the three thousand ryo and hand it over before signing the permit himself, thinking the clerk and turning to leave city hall.

(EXIT)
Vendor’s License -3000 ryo, 6440 remaining

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Day 13

It had been a long day, and yet it was only around an hour past noon. The climate was different here when compared to Kumo, while in the mountains it was nice, moist and generally cool, here in the flatlands, the sun would pound the earth mercilessly, and now, in the early afternoon, it was at its worst. I had broken into a sweat by the time I left the shops and made it to the city hall. This was where I was to get everything I needed, all the information I needed. I paused at the front of the building, took a moment to collect my thoughts and wipe the sweat from my brow. I went inside and looked for someone who could help me, anyone at this point, until they directed me to the clerks. Approaching her, I cleared my throat. “I’m here to talk to whoever is in charge in Takumi. My name is Axel Storn, head of the Storn Family, on behalf of the Daimyo of the Land of Lightning.” The only thing that was true there was my name and family title. This was the first time I ever used it, so I strained my voice to sound as imposing as possible, but that was hard seeing how small I was. Only thirteen... I mused to myself for a moment. I felt my knees shaking, weak from the nerves of this stunt I was pulling. I was already a wanderer, why not a liar as well? “It’s very…” he stopped, to think for a moment, trying to pick the correct word. “It’s a very touchy subject. Funds and information.” His voice was low at this point, almost a whisper. The last thing I wanted at this point was to draw attention to myself, I didn’t know who among me was a fellow Kumo shinobi- ex Kumo shinobi, and would recognize me. I didn’t even know if the event with Kaileer was made public or not, but at this point, all I could do was continue my bluff and hope that they would send me over to the next level. Maybe then I could get answers and revenge, and, hopefully, when Kaileer’s wrath descends on me (and I know it will someday) my spirit will be able to rest.

Ryo: 3395
AC: 9530

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.
Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.
Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank
Formless: Longbow D Rank
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.2 In Strength
Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs
Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Ergo War

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:28 pm
The clerk looked the newcomer up and down, appraising him like one would a cut of wood or roll of fabric. This was, after all, a city of merchants; it only made sense for even humans to be judged for their worth and usefulness, as with any other tool. Without speaking a word, this diligent lass checked a ledger, made a few notes, and then told him to "wait for a moment, please" and walked off. Scarcely a minute later she returned, resumed her post, and looked him dead in the eye.

"Alright," she opened, "we don't have anyone scheduled to come from the Cloud for a while now. Do you have any proof that you're from the Daimyou of the Lightning Country, Mr. Storn, or any other verifiable identification?"

Her tone was polite, but she was very straightforward. While the lobby was not particularly busy, she spoke as though there were a line stretching out the door behind the visitor. Her attitude seemed effective, if slightly out of place in a locale such as this one.

Aegon VI Targaryan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

Identification? Proof that he was with the Daimyo? She was killing me here. I had no way I could prove such things. I gulped and gave her a smile. My hand rested on Ice Vein nervously. Fighting would be dumb at this point, it was a clear way to get myself killed. My hand switched swords, and I pulled Kodokumaso up, sheathe and all, in full view of the woman. “Kodokumaso.” I declared, my voice shook a little. I moved the blade’s pummel in her full view, on it, two knives were ingrained, one red, one black, on the center, the sigil of the Jashinists. “Kodokumaso is our family sword, the sigil proves it. And in case that isn’t enough…” As I spoke the second part, I moved his white hair back, showing my red roots. There was only so much that hair dye could do, and even then, it grew rather fast, so his red roots would eventually show. Normally, this would be bad, but in this situation, it was fine by me. “As for something that proves I’m with the Daimyo, this is sensitive information, as such, I don’t have any proof. Oh, and another thing about proof of who I am, I’d show you our family crest. The Iron Lord Necklace, but our family lands were destroyed recently, things were stolen, the crest was one of them. Sadly. One of the things I want to talk about with the person in charge here is about the attack on Kumogakure some time ago. But that’s on a personal note.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.
Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 am
The clerk squinted at the markings on the blade, then turned her eyes toward Axel's hair, then back to the symbols again. She seemed to be thinking deeply about something she recognized in them--perhaps she recognized the symbol of Lord Jashin and was unsure how to respond--but after she heard the visitor's reasons for the visit, she nodded and stood once more.

"Please wait here for a moment," she requested before walking off in the same direction as before. She returned not too long thereafter and resumed her post without any change in her professionalism that would suggest guards had been called. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Wayland will see you now."

She gave Axel a few brief instructions on how to reach the office of the enigmatic "Wayland" and resumed her post. Whatever she saw in the symbols on Kodokumaso was apparently nothing that disqualified the lad from speaking with someone of some importance.

Aegon VI Targaryan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

When she left, I sighed in relief and put my weapon away. I couldn’t believe that this worked, it could have gone wrong in so many ways, and thankfully it did not. Takumi needed to beef up its security, I concluded by the time she had come back. I listened and nodded to her instructions and then moved on to find this Wayland. Once I reached the doors of his office, I knocked, and then called out: “Mr. Wayland, it’s Axel Storn, I believe the secretary came to talk to you about me. May I come in?”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm
"Come in," boomed the deep voice of Wayland as the door swung open ominously.

A thin cloud of smoke floated out from the office and rolled across the ceiling as a powerful odor of burning charcoal would assault Axel's nose. The inside of the office was thick with books and letters on almost every surface, with only a small clear space between the door and the desk to allow access to a small chair and a desk. Wayland sat behind the desk, his face caked in soot with a gray beard large enough to smuggle a den of cats. The smoke appeared to be coming from an array of incense burners that nevertheless were failing to eliminate the charcoal smell that had been ground into every surface.

"What is it you need, Mr. Storn?" Wayland asked, his gray eyes twinkling and his voice seemingly shaking the floor. Despite this grand and intimidating welcome, though, there was no sense of hostility or malice.

Aegon VI Targaryan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:07 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

The smell of charcoal hit me like an earth style technique sprouting from the ground as I ran full speed ahead to meet an enemy with my blade. At least, I assumed that was how it would feel seeing as that has never truly happened to me before. Slowly, I walked in and set my hand in the back of a chair. “May I?” I asked before sitting. If he accented, I would sit, if not I would remain standing, it made no difference to me. “Wayland.” I said his name out loud, letting it set in my mouth. “I don’t want our meeting to be marred with lies, from my side, or yours. The secretary might have told you I am here with the Daimyo of the Land of Lightning. Although my family has worked for the Daimyo for generations, I must confess this is not the case, but it was the only way to get through the front door, I believe.” I was nervous, but I attempted to hide this as best as I could, from my voice, from my body language. My eyes were locked on his face, around his mouth, around his nose, taking in every change that happened as I spoke. “But the truth is I am Axel Storn and it is in the character as the head of this honorable family that I come speak to you. And as a concerned citizen of the Village Hidden in the Clouds.” I paused to pick my words correctly from this point on, should I tell him about the giants? Or keep this personal and speak of my family. At once, I made my choice. They were both my family, even if neither of them wanted me. “The Land of Lightning was attacked some months ago, as a result, the Storn family, my family, and all of their lands, were destroyed, by what could have only been the aggressors. Neither the Daimyo nor the Raikage have been forthcoming with information, for one reason or another, most notably because events within the village transpired in such a way that they never got the time to tell me. I was hoping you had some information on this event. Any leads that could point me in the direction of those responsible for the death of my family, and countless numbers in the land of lightning.” I took a pause to keep my emotions in check, as I spoke, they came crashing out, some portions of my speech were much more emotional than others, especially the ones where I spoke about my dead family. “Another thing of note is that there’s an attack pending on Kumogakure. A roaving band of giants if you could believe it. Regardless of my standing with the village, it was my home, and as such, it is my duty to protect it. I was wondering if I could borrow some troops to help them in the fight. In exchange, I offer this.” Slowly, I got up from his chair and unsheathed my sword. Not Kodokumaso, the other one, Ice Vein, the jetblack sword with the pale blue veins running through it. “I offer you a new form of infusing Gelel into weapons, one that doesn’t require them to be attached physically, or any long, drawn out process of infusion as this book (I pulled out the book of gelel that I had begun to read, but was still in the technical part of the book where it described the process of making the stone useful, nothing more) suggests it is. I can show you its power, if it would like to see it, but I doubt that you need to.” I said and put my book of Gelel away. I would continue my reading later, but as I put the book away, I produced one of the six stones I had bought. “I have the funds to make six of these at the time being, maybe more if it were smaller weapons...” I paused for a minute, mulling my next words. “I know of a place in the land of lightning where these are. Untapped. For the most part.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas