Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:35 am
s**t...

Jazz was surrounded by flame, the pillars fast closing behind him, and the spiral to his front. Without thinking, he pushed all of the energy he had built up to his hands, two large orbs exploding from his hands. Jazz' eyes started to glow brighter, the heat from the pillars on his back.

"I can't screw this up..."

Jazz threw one orb into the ground, his fingers snapping as it hit the ground. The stone beneath him exploded, thrusting Jazz into the air, the spiral of fire just missing his feet. With his other hand he slammed the orb into a tower of flame, the orb slowly begin to spin as fire fused into it. Jazz quickly turned and threw the orb, a massive flame spear forming as the light contained it.

Jazz landed only to jump out of the way of the second fire pillar. Once on his feet Jazz stopped to clench his now seared hand.

"Well that was closer than I usually like."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 am
Yolor put his hand over his mask and continued to chuckle before crossing his arms and nodding his head a few times.
Yolor raised his hand in the air causing fire to circle around it before an orb of fire hovered above his hand.
"Let's keep it going! Mr. Fairy!"

He threw it up into the air before spreading his arms out causing the big orbs to separate into five smaller ones, he pointed at Jazz for a moment before five different pillars of flame flew down at Jazz, while doing so he slammed his fist into the ground before opening his hand causing three large red spots to appear around them before connecting into a triangle.

A wall of flame appeared around them before he made a sweeping motion with his hand causing the five pillars to divide into smaller balls before he raised his arms into the air.
"I will leave nothing standing! Let us both be consumed!"
Tiny explosions erupted around them as he started throwing small balls of fire towards Jazz.

"He's not too bad," a man in a suit said.
"I think he's too flashy," one responded.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:43 am
Jazz grit his teeth as he looked up at the pillars making their descent. Jazz' mind was riddled with questions, how to stop the pillars, what to do about the pyromaniac, and all of the answers led to the same point.

"I'm sorry for this Birth..."

Jazz turned and dashed at his enemy. The glow in his eyes now gone, replaced with regret for what he was about to do. Grabbing Yolor's collar, he threw him into the air, a spear soon following, piercing through the man's torso. Jazz jumped, his fist glowing brightly, towards Yolor. Jazz thrust his fist forward, connecting with his chest. A light emitted as a spear shot from Yolor's back. Jazz connected three more times, three spears following.

Before falling, Jazz removed the mask from Yolor's face. Their eyes met for a moment. Jazz stared almost regretfully into his victim's eyes. Jazz hit the ground before hesitantly snapping his finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:17 am
Yolor didn't have time to react before he felt his body flying through the air, he grit his teeth, without a steady balance he couldn't call forth his flames, he watched as a spear of light hit him, he held in the grunt and clenched his fist as the attack continued, immense pain shot through him, his vision was started to get foggy and his mind was going blank.

While trying to make his body respond he felt his mask come off and met the eyes of Jazz, this man....survived against her, the woman that had spared his life, forced him into servitude.
Why did he get a second chance, why does he get his freedom and he's enslaved by her.
He felt his body falling to the earth, then it all hit him, and he started laughing as he fell to the earth.
"Hahahahahahahahaah, Finally! I'm coming Reaper!"
Then he was no more.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 am
The flames disappated around them, the embers falling, surrounding Jazz. Jazz stood silent, staring into the evil eyes of the mask in his hand. He gently tucked it into his jacket then looked up to see the faces of the other cloaked men. His guilt was slowly building inside of him as he stared into the crowd of men surrounding him. He stood there silent, waiting for movement, hoping the men would ship out, but knew that Yolor wouldn't be the first life he had to take.

"Where is she....the envoy of death....Tsuliria"

His words were soft, his body still shaking. The blank faces of the men peered at him, the energy still rising from the blue haired man. Jazz clenched his singed hand, the burns slowly beginning to glow.

Please...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 pm
"All of you, out of the square. Now."

In a heartbeat, all of the men standing between Mordikai and the intruder retreated to the sidelines, outside the barriers of the park that lay at the very heart of the town, simultaneously clearing a path for their superior.

"I hate it when you idiots get uppity. You're no better than a fool such as this when you abuse your powers. Now you know the price to pay for idiocy; though I'm sure that won't stop any of you." Mordikai strode forward until he was less than ten feet away from the still-glowing envoy of Birth. He watched the hatred swim in his foe's eyes, taking sustenance from all the pain he was finally allowed to inflict upon someone, anyone. "Well now. It's obvious you're here on a mission, now, isn't it? It would've been too easy to sneak through the shadows for a glorious martyr such as yourself; no, you had to come in with your head held high and nothing but grandiose dreams of victory in mind." Mordikai smirked, a devilish grin that openly mocked not only the man before him, but all who would ever consider testing his strength.

"I'm sure you're quite proud of yourself for delivering justice to the weakling whose charred remains you now grip so tightly. But it's time for the real show to begin. You came for Tsuliria, but it goes without saying that's she tied up with vastly more important things than handling a fool like you." He stretched his left arm out to the side, with shadows already congregating about his forearm. "But be glad; instead of her, you get to deal with me. And a fight with me promises to make your demise so much more interesting; she'd just tear you to shreds where you stand. But me...?" The grin grew wider, more violent and vicious, and Mordikai began to laugh, psychotic might forcing the sound from his throat. "I get to watch you bleed! I get to watch you suffer!"

"Place your bets, boys! Just how many pieces will this weak little man be in when this fight is finally over!?"

"Summon Blade, Field Plan Delta!"

The sheer force of the power being released into the area was enough to incapacitate some of the weaker spectators, but Mordikai didn't care. His creation was finally being born, and he was thrilled. First came the horrifying, preternatural Satellite that formed from thick, gluttonous shadows above the park; it was several yards in size and shaped in an organic, yet indescribable manner. Next came the walls; the Satellite began to glow, and a series of blades, this time a luminous black, rained down to form a wall around the Mage erecting the barrier; then a larger amount of blades struck the dirt farther out, sealing the spectators out and Mordikai and his opponent in. Lastly, the shadows flitting about Mordikai's left arm gathered and solidified into the shape of a heavy, pitch-black metal rod that covered his entire forearm. He swung it forcefully to the sky, still cackling with lunatic joy.

"Isn't it so beautiful!?" He asked his opponent between fits of unstoppable laughter. "It is, isn't it!? Oh, but it's only the beginning!"

"Summon Blade! Release Protocol, Shutdown; Activate きせき Unit!"

Of the crowd that remained conscious outside the barrier, a large number more succumbed to sweet release, this time purely out of fear; those that stood their ground quickly began cheering viciously for the epic battle they'd been promised. The Satellite began to shine with it's ominous black light once more, and fourteen luminous ebony blades descended from the sky above, orbiting around Mordikai as he laughed. With his left arm still stretched skyward, he threw his right arm to the side, and with another brilliantly deceptive flash of dark light, a shadowy lance materialized just outside his physical grip. Mordikai shifted his palm, and the lance moved with it; he opened his hand, and the lance began to spin violently fast, cracking with black lightning as it did. At last, he snapped his arm back to position, and the lance slid to hover next to its master, waiting for the chance to kill.

"Do you like it? C'mon, you can't tell me you don't envy it! It's so glorious, so ingenious!" Mordikai's laughter finally subsided, and as he glared at his foe it became apparent that his eyes had shifted to an ebony black, and he sported artificial fangs of the same shade--just a touch of arrogance. "Let's go, then. Let's see what you can do."

"Come. I've wasted enough time; It's about time I killed you."  

Sir Blackout

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Ulior looked over towards the source of the voice seeing everyone moving away, seeing it was Mordikai he breathed a slight sigh of relief, Mr. Fairy would be occupied with Mordikai and the others would be able to handle the guards.
He was slightly surprised when a barrier formed around but kept he focus nonetheless.
He dropped to one knee as the energy started to drain from him, he closed one eye as the red energy started to glow intensely, he grit his teeth and kept his attention on the energy.

"It appears Yolor is dead."
Tsuliria tossed the helmet of a guard into a nearby alley, her conversation with Reaper still fresh in her mind, the street was mostly bare near Central which meant that they were accomplishing their mission, normally she would leave them be but Reaper had a different idea.
"I don't care about Yolor, however it appears Birth's envoy is there, that Jazz fellow."

Those words had caught her attention, however what he said next was what pushed her to obey him.
"It appears Mordikai is there as well, I think you can use your imagination to what will happen."
Tsuliria felt a very prominent amount of energy ahead, that meant he was already active and knowing Reaper he had pushed her to go and investigate.

"What are you thinking Reaper?"
She felt a headache come on just trying to find out what Reaper was planning.
She could feel his eyes on his back, she couldn't show her anger or annoyance while he was watching, it would only prove to fuel his determination to break her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:52 pm
"Since when did Reaper hire on kids to do his bidding hm?"

Jazz surveyed the young man in front of him, his black eyes filled with maniacal satisfaction at his creation. Jazz knew he had to be careful with this one, he was nothing like Yolor. He slowly began to clap as he looked at the young man.

"I must say this is quite impressive, I almost don't know how to handle this one. How about you tell me your name? Reaper would love to hear about one of his strongest getting defeated I'm sure."

Jazz gave a small smirk, his eyes glowing to match his opponent's. The battle of pure light and Maniacal dark was about to get explosive.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Flora sighed as her light colored eyes slowly opened and she found that she was staring up at a ceiling. She had slept in so many different places that by now she wouldn't be surprised to wake up to anything that she saw when she woke up.

Rolling over onto her side, she stretched in every which way, she happened to be very flexible, before getting up and making her way across the rafters of the church she had fallen asleep in.
It was always peaceful there.. but she definitely wasn't religious even though her parents had been.
Having perfect balance, she jumped down, her hands hooking onto the rafter below before she swung herself onto the one that was even lower than the previous. She continued to do that until she reached the stone floor before brushing the dust off her pants.
It apparently wasn't lady-like to wear them but to be honest, she didn't care one bit about how others viewed it.
She was a woman no matter what clothes she dressed in and jumping from roof to roof in a dress wasn't exactly what she wanted to do.

Running her fingers through her hair, she then pulled it up into a bun as she made her way out of the place, realizing that she was rather hungry. Flora didn't know what time of day it was but she could get food one way or another so it didn't really matter.
Her tan skin stood out as she walked by a few lighter skinned people and they gave her strange looks that she ignored. They wouldn't put up much of a fight and it wasn't worth fighting over at the moment anyway.
Walking into a tavern, she sat down in a chair in the back after she had ordered something to eat and placed some money on the counter to pay for it, she waited for it to be brought to her.
When she had been outside it seemed like everyone was going in one direction.. why? She didn't know but she would probably hear about it soon enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Tsuliria finally reached Central to see that it was true Mordikai was there, she was convinced seeing the dark blades around Ulior, she noticed some of the men were having some difficulty standing in the area, she was sure it from Mordikai's energy since it was heavy in the area.
She continued walking nonetheless, her eyes gave a light glow as she saw Mordikai and Jazz surrounded by a barrier of swords.

Since everyone was so focused on the fight between the two no one noticed that she had appeared which was fine with her since that made her job easier.
Seeing the barrier was in her way she turned and threw a chain at the roof of a nearby building attaching it to the ground before walking up it.
She threw a chain at the adjacent building before attaching it on the end of the building she was on.

She walked onto the chain, controlling it she forced the chain to bend down, until it was near the ground, making a sweeping motion with the chain she forced the chain to propel her high in the air before it dissipated into nothing, she held her arms out as she started free falling towards Central over the barrier.

With a blank expression she plummeted towards the earth.

---------------------------------------------------

In a tavern nearby a man in a dark cloak walked up and sat next to a tan woman, he ordered a drink before glancing over at her.
"Hello there," he said to the woman. "You're very Agile aren't you."
The man took a small drink and let out a contended sigh before turning to look at her fully, his silver haired peeked out a little before a small grin formed on his face.

"Have you heard of Reaper and his envoy of death or of Birth and her limited allies?"  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm
Mordikai was done with laughing, done with delaying his entertainment. But as his opponent mocked him, he couldn't help but crack a smile--one that split his face like a wound, exposing black fangs. "My name? What is my name again, boys?"

"Mordikai! Mordikai! Mordikai!" the crowd chanted, with shouts of "Rip him to shreds!" and "Just kill him already!" thrown in for good effect.

This time, Mordikai couldn't help but chuckle. "I guess that answers your question, doesn't it? It's such a shame you won't get the chance to report anything to my Lord, but it's not as though he needs to be told anything by you and your ilk, anyway. That 'God' of yours truly is blind to the world about her." He flicked his wrist to flip the blade of his lance upside down, then thrust it into the ground at his feet. "But enough. This time for certain. You've long outlived your purpose; now you serve as nothing more than entertainment."

With a flourish, Mordikai pointed his left arm forward, and the luminous black blades orbiting him rotated to face his opponent, hanging frozen behind him like so many venomous snakes. He reached down once more to grasp his spear, though it remained just outside of his reach; at last, he adopted his fighting stance, one low to the ground with his feet spread apart and his lance blade directed toward the dirt.

To say anything would've only delayed the moment; Mordikai simply stared down his opponent, watching with malevolent eyes, poised to strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:47 pm
She looked at the man who sat down next to her. The seat was open for grabs but he didn't seem to realize that.
She didn't respond to his greeting as the waitress came by and set the food down that she had ordered which happened to be a small snack. Some bread and some sliced ham would be fine for now.
"You've been watching me." she stated, ignoring his question for a moment. Drinking from her cup, she crossed her legs as she continued to look forward.

"I've heard of it." she added after a few silent moments, her wooden cup still in her hand. She didn't exactly want to talk to the man but she guessed that the faster she answered his question, the quicker he would leave, let her be.
"I came here to eat, not to chit-chat, so you either say all you have to say now or hold your peace and leave me alone." Flora's icy blue eyes looked hard as usual as she waited for him to finish up what he had started.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 pm
Jazz gave a small smirk at the cheering men around them.

"Quite cocky aren't you? Fine, let's not waste anymore time."

Jazz flexed his hand, his eyes glowing brighter as an orb of light formed in his hand. He took a step forward before launching the orb into the air. It hovered for a moment in air before Jazz lifted his right arm into the air.

"You should appreciate this, I like to call it 'Light Rain'"

Jazz snapped his finger, the orb exploding into hundreds of tiny orbs that began to fall at high speed to the ground surrounding the two. Jazz extended his arm outward, his hand open as the orbs shot past him. One made contact with his hand, slowly falling, forming into a sword made of pure light, it's soft glow consuming his hand. The other orbs sank into the ground as they hit.

"Let's see what you've got"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 pm
The man chuckled and took another drink, he reached and adjusted his hood to keep his face hidden.
Since she knew of it that made things a little easier on his half, setting his drink down he folded his hands before lowering his head.
"I don't know involved you are," the man said. "However let me offer some advice to you, avoid Reaper's minions. If you aren't on they're side you're an obstacle in their way."

He pointed at himself with a gloved thumb.
"I know from experience what happens if you get in the way of Reaper's envoy, I don't know her name but she's known for her merciless nature and cold exterior."
He stood up and reaching in the sleeve of his cloak set money on the counter before turning his back to the woman.
"Be careful out there, it's dangerous around Central."
With that the hooded man left the tavern vanishing into a nearby alleyway.  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 am
"Oh, how boring. You made it rain." Once more Mordikai smirked, just noticeable enough to mock his opponent; but as he did, ten of the blades surrounding him shifted lower to the ground, preventing his opponent from blindsiding him.

Of the four remaining, two launched themselves toward their target with vicious speed, one high and one low. Mordikai dashed in behind them, crossing the distance in just a handful of steps, then jabbing his lance in low towards his opponent's side.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff