Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
I EnVy YoU ((Horror Rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyle Winter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm
Vincent came running in to the school tripping over his shoe and falling face first on to the ground.Dropping all of his papper work, he look up to see two student standing by there lockers. "Ummm... Hi could you two tell me when the main office is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm
Alec
User Image

Alec giggled seeing the man fall but helped him up. "Its over there." He said as he pointed to blue door crossed the hall from them. He smiled and then turned his attention back to his friend." Why are you depressed? You look fine to me."
Hey, call the angels. This razor blade was meant for me
Hey, call the angels. We'll mutilate insanity

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100

xX_SingSirenSing_Xx

O.G. Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 pm
׺°”˜`”°º×uliet ommers׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓜⓔ

Juliet was going to her next class, passing by a couple of seniors.
"Hey Sommer Sault!"
Juliet rolled her eyes and kept walking to get to class, watching her feet.
Left,Right,Left, Right,Left...
Juliet smacked against a door, falling back and her books and sketches scattering around the smooth linoleum floor.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Julius Cardulet
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"FINE? I LOOK FINE? My boyfriend of three years is gone!" Granted I left him to beg for you. "I'm devastated." Julius fell out of his friend's arms with his throat wailing until he forced tears to his eyes. He whined and tantrumed on the floor in the middle of the hall. "I need to go home. I'm to upset to pay attention to class."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Legendary Rainbow Stalin

Kyle Winter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Vincent thanx the student and walk to the door. unknow to them he had a weird smile as he pick up the paperwork and entry the door  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm
Alec
User Image

Alec turned to see the man enter the office." Dont go...if you leave what will I do?" He turned back to face the man that was falling apart on ground." Dont be so dramatic..it was your fault for leaving him."

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Legendary Rainbow Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Julius Cardulet
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Shut up! I had my reasons." Julius squealed and fell forward grasping Alec's legs. "I need comfort. Hold me Alec. Hold me through the night." Julius wailed out with his body shivering and his forced tears soaking the others' denim.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 pm
❦❧~₥λЅсЇ ά£ʊЯəÐ~❦❧
User Image

Masci looked at his tantruming ex on the floor, feeling a pang of sadness in his heart. Damn it, forget him. He thought. That b*****d is the one who left me. Why is he over there, throwing a tantrum? I should crush his skull in... But I can't do that... I really couldn't... ******** me! Why do I still have feelings for him?! Masci stared off into space, starting an internal conflict with himself. He didn't realize that he started murmuring some of the curses outloud, since he was listening to blaringly loud music. Julius had bee one of the few people he had ever opened up to. Shown his compassionate side to. He hadn't even done that for his own parents! How could Julius just leave him like that?

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Alec
User Image

"Through the night?" He started to laugh."Oh ok..hey I need to do some thing wanna come with me and if you do I promise I'll hold you as long as you want." He kneeled down next to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Julius Cardulet
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Julius' eyes widened at the man's comment and he instantly perked up. He returned the embrace and agreed to the proposal only to see Masci over Alec's shoulder. He frowned and whined again letting all of his weight rest against Alec in a desperate attempt to invoke jealousy from his ex..

Legendary Rainbow Stalin

Kalye_Ross

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:38 pm
ȵȃɱɇ Bianca
Ⱥɡɇ18
ɢɍȃɖɇ 12
ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ straight
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ Cheerleader
Ƀɨɵ I'm the popular girl that every one wants to be. I have this boyfriend Alec, everyone wants him but they can not have him. I hate this nerd girl and his bestfriend. they are always near him. I hear these stupid ghost stories but thats a bunch of crap,really I nerdy ghost..oh please.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm
Alec
User Image

"Hmm is something wrong?" Alec notice Julius reaction. He turned to see who he was staring at."Oh Masci you do know he's in my band right? and I need to talk to him."He bit down on his lip and moved his bangs out of his face.

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 pm
❦❧~₥λЅсЇ ά£ʊЯəÐ~❦❧
User Image

Damn him. Masci thought with a small growl, twirling his lip ring with his tongue. He felt like crying, but his tough personality, and his pride wouldn't allow it. Masci's eyebrow twitched in annoyance at Julius' actions, his jealousy showing quite obviously in his glare, and he quickly averted his eyes, knowing that if he kept looking for too long, tears would begin to spill out, and he definatly didn't want that. Stupid b*****d. He growled inwardly, deciding that the ceiling looked pretty interesting, and staring there to keep his focus off of Julius and Alec. "Whatever." Masci muttered, walking away angrily.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Julius Cardulet
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I guess I'll be okay...if you're there." Julius whispered wiping his eyes. He looked back over to his ex and wailed out again with his face buried in the fabric of Alec's shirt. "It's so hard to deal with . I loved him so much."

Legendary Rainbow Stalin

Kalye_Ross

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
"Hey watch where you're going." Bianca huffed bumping next to Masci as she walked with her crowed of cheerleaders.She gasped when she saw Alec and Julius together.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff