Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 pm
"Can you recommend a good place to eat?" Sypher's first thought was for his stomach, always for his stomach. He wanted to press about the comment on his eyes but he'd seen exactly why she had commented the minute she'd raised her head. His eyes flicked away from hers, not willing to meet the same green intensity that her eyes held with his own "I can find a sensei, if you don't assign me one. I always do...You can put me in any squad you want though. I'm not picky..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Kumo ~ CP: 200

XXXXX"That is not a problem but first I'll be taking a few things." Knight walk up to the desk and grab a headband for himself. With that done and having his brother get on him, it was surely time to retreat. Yet leaving the office Knights hands were smooth grabbing another object out of the office. "I don't have time to wait, my plans are taking affect now." Knight said to himself, gently behind him and exiting the building.  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm
Before she could reply to Sypher. The disrespectful child spoke. The headbands are naturally held within the drawers of the Kage. There was no extras for people like him that defied words Kimiko had set forth. As he approached he was caught just by his hand and held, this was simple. Kimiko was a kage and this child not but a lowly Genin. It was simple, and his disrespect was not to last any longer. "You are not to touch anything within this office, for these things were held from you! Now begone without another word!" With that Kimiko flicked her arm and the Genin would be tossed towards the window, his frame crushing against the glass as he would be sent out. He had been warned of such comings, it was time Kimiko made due on her promise. The water would be his landing, but the impact would nearly crush him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:25 am
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Lenku was standing silently taking in the words his Kage spoke to him earlier. Honestly he did not mind such a thing. Not like it stopped him from doing things his own way. His arms were crossed his expression was lazy. The lady Raikage had set the rules down. With those set down he would look sadly at Knight,not that his mask would allow this expression to be seen. His voice however to the Raikage as he left was cheerful "I look forward to seeing your guiding light, I have no issues following a protocol, and I will do as you instruct." Len said as he took the scrolls from the Kage that were given to him.

With this the older of the brothers too, took his leave. Giving casting glances to the others in the room, a wee bit wary for reasons he was not sure. None the less he would leave the serious work to the Kage, and go learn his techniques, after placing his headband proudly on. Within that instant he bolted to the academy to learn his techniques. He was listening to the interesting woman known by Septima and understood the relation "She'll be someone interesting in the future" he thought to himself.

He shook his head at Knight, but understood his little brother was a genius and they got like that. If only he did not let his mouth get him into trouble. What a bother, and now he could leave.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zettai Gao

Exiled- Katana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 am
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XHitori squinted at the village leaders action. With the flick of a wrist she sent the shinobi flying. Hitori took a step back with his gray hues placed on the Kage. He knew to respect the village leader, this was just an example of how serious the Kage was. Hitori opened his mouth to speak but soon closed it, he decided it would be smarter to wait then to talk to a furious ninja of such rank.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 am
Sypher ignored most of what was going on around him, waiting for the Kage to continue. He didn't show any interest in the other genin, even when one was being obviously rude. This is why I didn't want to come in when there were alot of people around...Crowds suck.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 pm
The sounds of the glass breaking only brought a lovely feeling over her soul. This boy will surely be a problem but Kimiko did not mind hurting this boy until his mind thought correct. The anger she felt could be seen as the smile Sypher made her create, died. She gave her attention back to the children that stood in front of her. Them neo greens hues now emitted a force of destruction that might frighten the Genin if they stared in them. Catching sight of Len exiting her office. She wanted to suggest to him to get his brother but at the moment, she bothered not. Feeling highly annoyed at the moment, Kimiko quickly went back to the sealed bookcased and unsealed it once more. Then she a scroll of the first style only of Shigure Sown and threw it to Hitori. " There you go! Complete that lesson and report back to me. As for you Sypher. There's a place called Edible Creations. You will find everything you're looking for there. " Once she finished talking. She was already seated back upon the desk.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN|ORIGAMI NO DARA|x|x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

((Funny! There's an edible creations in my city as well xD. Didn't know it was some kinda chain... 'Scuse me for the meaningless conversation... I need ta' think of something to discuss about...))

The Genin slowly thinned from the room to which Aurelio only watched silently, but his face was as good-humored as ever. The door clicked to a shut behind the final hatchling and then it was only him and the Raikage within the wide audience chamber. He let the silence sink in for several moments and then, a brief fit of chuckles overcame him. "That was quite a show, Lady Raikage..." he slid from behind her and stood before her desk. "Bravo! Surely, that should be... ah... comprehensible." His eyes narrowed slyly and bowed in a grandiose fashion, left arm extended from his body, the other placed lazily across his ribs. "Al vostro servizio (At your service)" He stood again, smiling sweetly.

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage, alone||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||I shall have her audience...||

S1sterfister

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:44 pm
Sypher bowed his head slightly and turned to leave, avoiding glass as he went Too noisy. Even without a bunch of people...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XHitori seemed to snap back into reality when the Raikage threw the scroll to him. He caught it with one hand and fastened it to his waist. "I understand.." Hitori took one last glance at the Raikage before turning and walking through the door to go train; something he had been waiting for, for a long time.

Exiled- Katana

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:56 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len would return from the fruits of his successful training a calm soul. He learned his two Clan techniques felt like a few hours to be honest. He did understand he clearly needed improvement but that was what a teacher was for. Thinking back to earlier today he was worried about his little brother, and prayed for his safety.

After sending a knock on the outside of her office he would stand there, leaning on a wall, waiting for permission to enter. No need to to break the rules that need not be broken. Hatake Len, proudly had completed his first unofficial mission for his beloved Raikage.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:02 pm
It seem that the one she told to stand aside from the rest as ready start a conversation. Without realizing it for herself. The room as in fact in clear of everyone who once stood in front of her doors. She picked up a glass which held water in and begun to drink as he spoke. He was certainly a weird one but Kimiko didn't mind. Placing the glass back on her desk, she answered his questions in a pleasurable tone. " I didn't perform a show but my duties as Raikage. Though I am pleased to hear you approve of my doings. " Slightly bowing in her seat, Kimiko gave her honors. Even though she didn't understand his words, she guessed the meaning. The bow as lovely and Kimiko showed her thanks by giving him a smile. Leaning upon the desk and landing her chin in the palm of her hands, she asked him a question. " What is the field you wish to walk in? You are at the rank where you choose to either take a squad, continue working on your own or working under myself. What are your desires? "

Hearing the knocks against the wood. Kimiko sighed and answered, " Come in! "

Sanjii9227

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

Aurelio processed Kimiko's words slowly, and a short silence followed her words. He leaned over the desk and placed his hands on the cool surface in order to level himself with the Raikage. He gave a satisfied grin as he scrounged his vocabulary. "I want nothing more but to serve you." his lips curled up to reveal a set of white and perfectly aligned teeth. Dazzling, really. "Non voglio niente di più, ma per servire voi." It meant the same thing. He stood back now, hearing an... interference from behind the door over yonder. It caused him to frown for the second time that day. He quickly regained his composure and gave a side-long glance towards his leader. "You've heard my answer." He stated, turning back towards her. "And to serve you I need power. Care you to lend me a few scrolls in the fighting arts?" He smiled again, hoping that his words would be comprehensible.

---

What's on my mind... ||I shall have her audience...||

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 am
Kumogakure was seeming to be busy in its days. The graduations of the Academy students were sending Kimiko in stressful times. As she sat at her desk, her removed her head from her hands and begun signing the large amount a papers that sat at the left corner of her desk. Reading them fully before her signature were written, Kimiko gave the boy the time he needed to think. Though it didn't take long to hear his respond and with her smile increasing. Kimiko was certainly pleased to hear his answer as well as request. Glancing on his peasence as she read the words on files, Kimiko spoke sly tone. " If this is your choice then I must test your loyalty because I will trust you with my life. Though if I catch any sight of wrong doings then I won't waste a moment to slay you smoothly. " Performing a two seals, the bookcase which held the seal upon it was burnt off. " You will take six techniques of your liking and learn them. Once done, I want you take a day of rest and report to my location after. You will partake in a battle against me and I will see if your strength is worth trust. Do you accept or deny? "

Sanjii9227

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 am
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

Death. The ultimate punishment. The consequence of ill-service. Aurelio sighed, his smile widening a notch. "I would have it no other way." He said, bowing again. He turned his head towards a peculiar sizzling sound, locating the source after several sweeps. A tall bookcase was the cause, and it held an enormous archive of scrolls. He walked to it, his body slowly becoming bathed in light, squatting by the lower portion of the shelves, where the Taijutsu were located. His eyes scanned over them, narrowing as he browsed through the unbelievable collection of styles. "I gladly accept your challenge." He said, no longer smiling. He stood and turned towards the Raikage, revealing an arm-full of scrolls, worn by the burden of time. He made no attempt to block the sun from his eyes as it glared through the beautiful glass windows that framed the office. "I will fight you if I must." His eyes flickered darkly as he walked back to the Raikage, his body once again being consumed by the shadow. "I beg my leave." His smile returned, eyes narrowed ever so slightly and his body began to break away into tiny slips of paper. "Any last commands...?"

---

What's on my mind... ||Things shall be interesting...||

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games