Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein smiled and said," Oh I am sorry miss, forgive me." It was only now did he get a good look at the girl. She looked strikingly like Sypher. Kein smiled and said," I am sorry miss but are you at all related to a man named Sypher, your chakra signatures are quite similar and your physical traits are as well." His mind instantly left the information gathering and was now focused on the attractive woman before him.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...
But no...I'm not what I seem...

{ | | | }Sophie > < > < > < rehpyS{ | | | }

Isn't he smooth.... Sophie stood, her ankle held slightly up to keep from placing too much pressure on it. She paused, debating what to say "Sypher? Sypher what?" she asked, knowing full well that....if she said yes, it would be bad. Sypher's past was unknown, even to him, and someone else knowing about it would be just...weird. Although now I can use this... she turned her head slightly, her eyes clouding "Physical traits? Maybe I am. My parent's abandoned my baby brother when we were born...but what's his last name?" she demanded.

Help me...
Hit me...
This isn't what I wanted....
This isn't what I need...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan

Kein nodded and said with a rather perplexed look," Well I think his last name is Senju but I am not sure I just call him Sy." Kein looked down noticing her ankle and said," Hey are you alright?" Already bad thoughts coursed through his head. Part of him hoped she was not related to Sypher that could cause some issues if his mind was granted way to actions.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...

Sophie put a hand on her hip, staring at Kein "Senju...that's him. My twin brother...or he would be if my parent's hadn't abandoned him. He might as well be exiled. And he means nothing to anyone else in that family." she said coldly, clearly not thinking highly of her family. She glanced down at her ankle and shrugged "I twisted it badly earlier. I'm trying not to put too much weight on it...But back to Sypher. He's your...friend?" she phrased it like a question but her tone hinted that she suspected it was true. Meanwhile, she sat and pulled her pant leg up high, well beyond her knee, to examine her ankle. It was slightly swollen but the healing had taken affect and she suspected it would be fine in a few hours Or with some warm compresses...or water... she glanced up at Kein, a wicked glint coming into her eyes.

Help me...
Hit me...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled he was rather enjoying this. So she was Sypher's twin eh. He took a deep breath to steady himself and said," There are two people in this world outside of my family I would do just about anything without hesitation for. A girl named Fuyu Aio and Sypher. Those two are the only ones who dont fear me in my entire village. They respect me and I respect them. No matter what happens I know those two have my back I am honored to call them comrades. " His eyes then dropped back down to the girls leg, he was not a leg man but she was still good looking there was no denying that. He decided to take a chance and said," You know their is a hotsprings near here if you would like to join me. I was planning to stop by there and relax a bit."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...

Leaning back and pulling her legs up slightly, Sophie gave him a blank stare, similar to the one his respected comrade gave him many times. But this one had a hint of mischief in it, something Kein would have never seen in Sypher's looks "Sypher is that important is he? Well that's....nice. Sounds like he's a good guy in your village." she said slightly then stood, her ankle held gingerly still but useable again "I know where the hot springs is. Its a nice place..." she stared walking, not bothering with her pant leg since she would be undressed soon anyway "Let's go then...Sounds like a plan for some fun." And serious pay back. Ser-i-ous pay back. her thoughts were already whirling. Some might think her a dirty mind and would think worse of her if it got out who she really was but "This will be loads of fun...I'm sure." she looked over her shoulder at Kein, a grin splitting to reveal perfect teeth "I'm all a shiver now for a hot bath." she suddenly took off at a run, clearly indicating her ankle was better.

((Exits to Hot Springs))

Help me...
Hit me...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," Wonderful." He dashed after the girl his tan scarf fluttering in the wind. This girl whoever she was was very interesting she knew how to play the game and that was a plus for him.

[Exit to hotsprings ]
(Bah crappy post )  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Do not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (235) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having woke up the next day, Jade would take a small break from Taijutsu training in order to make herself more useful to her village. Jade had gone out in order to do a good number of missions to get herself a good reputation. First things first she had decided to take up a rather simple mission. The mission holder or rather holders, had been several people who needed their yards freed of pesky weeds.

She decided to get started at an old woman's house, the elderly lady had been having problems with weeds. Jade would rummage through the yard, seeing that it had been nothing but bushes and weeds. While she could've cut them off, they would only regrow again. Meaning that Jade had to remove them from the earth one by one. She couldn't help but to give a childish grunt as she worked.

She always hated such a chore. It was so daunting and boring, her hands were often sore after pulling the weeds but she rarely complained aloud about it. No, Jade normally complained to herself if there was work that needed to be done, knowing that she will still have to do it rather she whined about it or not so she kept silent and did her task until it was done.

Finally, Jade had been able to remove just about all of the weeds that had been rooted in the ground. However, there had been one last one, a massive, stubborn weed that had refused to be pulled out of the ground. Jade was given gloves so she didn't cut her hands but the weed had been such a troublesome one. Yanking and pulling as hard as she could the weed would stretch out and digging up a bit of dirt with it as the root finally gave way and was taken from the ground.

Panting, Jade threw away the weeds and moved on after the elderly woman thanked her. She knew that the next yard and the one after would be just as hard but luckily she was prepared. The girl stretched out a bit before she continue on.

Once she had been given the okay she move on to the yard west from it where the old woman's friend stayed. Upon entering the yard Jade took a long look around her surroundings, seeing how different this yard was. It had been barren of nearly everything but two things. Baby weeds, and daisies.

These weeds were more rooted into the ground and were smaller so they would be harder to take out. The girl gave a distress sigh. Having started to wonder why she decided to take up these missions all by herself. Having already known that it would be quite a long day.

She got herself ready, stretching out a bit as she began to tug and pull at what she could. The weeds had been so small that she was having a hard time even getting a grip on them but some how she managed to start pulling them out. One by one did she pull the weeds out.

Working her arms to the bone to get the small weeds to pop out of the ground. She had to be extra careful so she didn't ruin the beds of daisies that had been growing along the woman's backyard. The girl had made sure to pluck out ever last pesky little weed she could find and would bag them.

She gave a feint sigh as she finally removed the last weed. As a thank you, the woman had given Jade one of her daises, placing it within her hair. Jade had to travel eastward to the yard to the far right of the first woman's home. However, once she had gotten here, seeing the woman's yard, Jade's jaw dropped.

The field had been full of flowers of all varieties. Just....how the hell was she suppose to pluck the weeds out of this garden?! She could barely even see the weeds as it was. The girl have a soft whimper, having begun to regret her decision to taking this task.

While she couldn't see Jade's Seismic Sense gave her enough information as to what was in this garden. She also noticed that it was heading into another woman's garden that was just as beautiful and wasn't bordered by a fence. Apparently the two of them had been twins and lived next door to one another, this killed two birds with one stone.

However, the girl quickly got to work, having prepared herself for the worst. She began by finding out where all of the weeds were and making mental notes to where they were by memory. There were a lot of them were hidden within the flowers.

She began to pull the weeds out one by one, she would come across a bundle every now and then which she disposed of. They were small but she was still able to get a good grip around them so she could pull them out. It was difficult to not ruin any flowers though.

Though she had to sacrifice a few flowers, Jade had managed to get the job done. But it hadn't been easy in the slightest bit. Once she pulled the last of the weeds out, one of the thorns pierced through her glove and cut her. The girl giving a slight jump before she grunted.

Once she was done she threw away both the weeds and the useless gloves. As a reward, the old women had picked a bouquet of flowers for her and had given them to Jade. Once exchanging thank yous Jade left, having completed four missions in a row and had gone off to take on the others she signed up for.

D-Rank Mission "The Weeds! The Weeds!" (x4) *Completed

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Don not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (235) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again she had returned to the streets of Konoha. The young Jade had begun to thoroughly investigate her surroundings. Her bare feet sliding along the ground, picking up any suspicious sense that she may have found.

For now however, she hadn't felt anything but would still keep an eye out for trouble. The streets were crowded and with her steady increase in chakra, Jade would need everything she had to defend it. All was safe though, having been here once before on another mission.

Pulling weeds hadn't really been her thing but simple patrolling was a cinch. Jade began to build strength, a feint aura slowly starting to develop around her now. The girl left the streets, heading onwards to continue on with her mission.

C-Rank Mission "Patrol the Village!" (x3) *Underway
State of Defense 9/16 *Underway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 am
Alex browsed the village keeping his scratched head band inverted so as not to attract attention. he knew that staying long wouldn't be a good idea. he needed to get supplies and get out fast before they realized he was here.
he located the closet restruant and headed there fast.[exit to ramen shop.]  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Saku walked into the city as he moved along the treets when a small women pulled him aside and asked him to do her a small favor. She needed him to find a small little doll that her daughter had lost. Sighing
Saku scratched his head as he nodded and took off insearch of the doll.

[1/5]

This is boring. Saku said as he searched the alley ways around where the lady had said she lost her doll. Finding nothing he would then begin to search the trash cans and the streets wondering where this little girl would lose her stuff. Closing his eyes he sat and thought to himself of all the place it could be.

[2/5]

Thinking of one something he would walk around asking the people around the street if they saw what this little girl had done with her doll. All but one shook their heads a the old man thought to himself and pointed to the roof as he remembered that a bird had picked it up and carried it away. Sighing Saku wjmped to the roof and began to roam around the roofs looking around for the birds.

[3/5]

Saku caught a glimpse of a bird carring something like a doll in his talons as he began to take off after it. Moving fast he would grin as he knew he was closing in on the bird. As he got close to the bird Saku would throw a kunai out as it clips the birds talon making it drop the doll.

[4/5]

Saku hurried to get the doll as he smiled as turned to return to the small lady. Once there he would hand the girl the doll and smile as he extended his welcome to the family and left. He would then head to the mission board to post his completeion.

[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Saku walked into the city as he moved along the treets when a old women pulled him aside and asked him to do her a small favor. She needed him to find her medicent she had lost. Sighing Saku scratched his head as he nodded and took off insearch of the doll.

[1/5]

This is boring. Saku said as he searched the alley ways around where the lady had said she lost her medicent. Finding nothing he would then begin to search the trash cans and the streets wondering where this little girl would lose her stuff. Closing his eyes he sat and thought to himself of all the place it could be.

[2/5]

Thinking of one something he would walk around asking the people around the street if they saw what this little girl had done with her doll. All but one shook their heads a the old man thought to himself and pointed to the roof as he remembered that a small kid had icked it up and ran off down the street. Sighing Saku began his chase after the kid.

[3/5]

Saku was quick and therefore easily saw the kid who took the medicent. Moving quickly he would jump in front of the boy and say, I need that medicent. Its for a old lady.. The kid nodded and handed him the medicent as Saku smiled and thanked him.

[4/5]

Saku hurried to get back to the old lady to return her medcient as he smiled. Once there he would hand the lady her medicent and smile as he extended his welcome to the family and left. He would then head to the mission board to post his completeion.

[5/5]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Saku easily moved through the streets as his eyes roamed the sides. Many people past by him as he examined them quickly. Most of the people here he reconized from living here and denounced that no threat was here.

[enter/exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Saku easily moved through the streets as his eyes roamed the sides. Many people past by him as he examined them quickly. Most of the people here he reconized from living here and denounced that no threat was here.

[enter/exit]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko strode down the center of the street,paying no mind to the citizens streaming by him on all sides. He was for all purposes blended into the crowd. As he walked past a non-discript bar,a man flew through the glass window,rolled on the ground and stopped a foot away from him groaning weakly. He knelt down to help up the man,offering him his hand and bringing the man,who he could now tell was well into his seventies,up to his knee"Leave him! The little piece of crap will die in the dirt." Reiko looked up to see 7 men step out of the broken window frame one at a time,the one who spoke whom he assumed was the leader,coming out first and weilding a heavy spear. The old man started panicing and fell back unto his butt,backing away from the threat only to run into the legs of some more goons. Reiko arose,looking around and realizing that he and the man were surrounded by thugs,all weilding either spears,lances,swords or maces. The man into which the old man backed into smirked and raised a fist to strike him. Before he could throw it though,Reiko intercepted it. He grabbed him by the wrist and pushed him away with his free hand,sending him sprawling into the side of a wall. Reiko looked down at the old man and jerked his head to the side. The man recognized the sign to run and gladly obliged. Reiko watched him round a corner,out of sight and smiled. As his attention was brought back to the threat of the now angry warriors surrounding him his smile vanished,and he opened and closed his fists,flexing them"Your ******** Dead! You hear me? Dead!" Shouted the leader as he charged Reiko. He thrust the spear forward swiftly,but not swift enough. Reiko grabbed the spear,pivoted on his foot and mule kicked the man in the chest,seperating the man from his weapon and knocking him unto the ground. Reiko then finished his spin and brough the heavy spear down upon the weapons owner,burying the point of it 8 inchs deep in the mans chest. He took one last ragged breath,that being the last one he would ever take. Shock took hold of the group,time seemingly frozen as the band of people took hold of the situation. Their leader was dead and so they did the only thing they know how to do: They Charged.

The first one stabbed at him with his spear,he grabbed it and punched the man in the face,ripping it from his grip. He turned and stabbed a second one with it before letting go to face anouther. He man slashed him with a sword,which he stopped by grabbing the mans wrist and kneeing him in the stomach. He held unto his weapon though so he used the sword still in the mans arm to deflect a soldiers lance strike before kicking that man away,jerking the other mans arm and stabbing him in the back with his own weapon. As he turned around someone made a horizontel slash at him with a spear under which he ducked,before punching the man in the face then snapping his neck with a quick grip and jerk. As he did so someone grabbed him from behind as anouther man made a slash at his collerbone with a sword. At the last moment he escape the hold,causing the man to strike his own comrade dead before Reiko kicked him in the chest. As soon as he did so anouther man lunged at him with a sword. Reiko grabbed his wrist and punched him in his elbow,causinghs arm to bend and allowing him to guide his own sword into his chest. He turned and punched a man in the chest before he could strike him with a mace and then jumped back so that his back was to a store and the remaining men were in front of him. Quick as a viper he drew his twin daggers,brandishing them in front of the enemy who nonetheless charged. The first who arrived swiped at him to which he responded by getting into his strike zone,ducking and delivering a stab under his chin. The next one attempted to spear him in the leg,to which he responded by lifting his leg and stepping on the shaft of the spear as he attacked,snapping it like a twig. The suprised man hardly felt the pince of two blades enter his chest before he fell down dead. He turned to face the last two,both sword bearers,charging him from opposite sides. Reiko dropped down unto a knee and spun,bringing his back to the nearest man and stabbing him in the knee by reversing his grip on one knife and attacking from the adjeciant armpit. The result was that the man collapsed,falling as Reiko rose. As he did so he stapped the man,again behind his back,through the eye socket. The other man was now too close to react to,well almost. He threw his knife,embedding the blade an inch deep in the mans chest. The man staggered backwards and was about to yank the blade out before Reiko pounched. Running and jumping at the man,knocking him down,and landing on his chest. One of his feet landed on the hilt of the blade and sank it deeper into the mans chest,killing him. All in all:19 dead,4 wounded all in 42 seconds. He arose from the man,retrived his blade and shook it clean of the blood before sheathing it. Onlookers were starting to come out into the streets but before they could get a good look at the man who defeated these thugs,Reiko was gone. He jumped on top of a fruit stall and then unto the top of a roof,jumping to adjeciant buildings roofs and running along them to god only knew where

...And The Weak Shall Perish

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces