Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:58 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

So she found Mona entertaining, what a disrespectful thing to say. But it was one of those remarks that one could let slide as they held little weight behind the initial statement. What did strike the most familiar chord was the exploits of her and someone else. it must have been the girl who fancied being with a tiger. That was not one of her best moments. "If you believe me to be entertaining because I was attacked, then you are sure to be fully entertained during every battle. Hopefully even when you lose ..." She brought the cup slowly to her mouth and took a sip of water. Still, as before, never did Mona look towards the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

Eyes went to glimmering at the first mention of battle, followed by a sudden grin. Said facial expression was obstructed by a small waterfall of noodles, trailing from mouth to soup. A slow, soundless, slurp was completed before Aeria went to lean back. She sat properly, huffing once with a friendly nature about her motion. "That's a cute accusation~.. Of course, I wouldn't be as taken a'back if it weren't for the fact that you spoke the truth." Leaning forward, she shook her head from side to side. Her eyes drooped and, at this point, she merely twirled the contents of her bowl with a limp wrist and lazy fingers. ".. I'm Aeria. Tsunumi Aeria to be more exact. It's nice to meet you." Making her final move, the young Tsunumi girl went to swivel on her booth-chair and face her new.. counterpart..? With a slight smirk, she stuck out an awkward hand.. It was obvious she wanted a shake but.. It was sort of awkward to see this coming from a girl. It was a well known mannerism for those of the.. Well, the male orientation. of course, this tomboy didn't take much notice to that. She was cute enough to make up for behaving like the opposite gender in some senses.. It evened out.

FcK DaH WoRld

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona listened to the girl talk through her bowl of food, and regardless of how silent she thought herself with her slurping, silence was not something that a slurp was known for. Though next would come the introductions she supposed. Her name accompanied by an extended arm for a hand shake. No it was not customary of woman to shake each other's hands, but they didn't know each other well enough for a hug. So a hand shake would do. Mona raise her hand to the worker for another cup of water before finally shifting her vision to the onw known as Aeria. Interesting name to say the least. Mona extended her arm to grip Aeria's lightly before she spoke. "Mona Auditoire. A pleasure, Aeria."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

Content with the response, Aeria pulled her hand away and nodded. Turning to continue her rather large meal, she continued speaking through minute long intervals of her consumption. "So.. Whatta' you do..? I mean, as a shinobi of course.. What's your role..? I hope you don't mind me saying this but your pretty smallish.. Even in comparison to me, your on the short side. So I'm guessing.." After said words, she would push the bowl away, turning to face the smaller girl once more. She folded her arms slightly, cocking her head to the side and brandishing an even wider grin then before. ".. I also don't see a weapon.. And her build isn't as toned over muscle wise as mines.." Following this thought was the arching of her right eyebrow. With confidence, she raised her left hand and it's index finger. "What is.. Medical Kunoichi?" Despite having judged the booklet by it's construction-paper cover, her guess was near enough to making sense.

FcK DaH WoRld

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona sat silently through the girls incessant questioning and eating. Not very lady like, or in the way of good manners either. She just seemed a sloppy mess, for ones like her she would probably describe it as not caring what others thought. A quaint defensive mechanism that some liked to use. But for all her rambling she had come to the correct assumption. "Medical? Could I not be Taijutsu?" Mona spoke with a soft smirk, lifting the cup to take another sip. Her water was already starting to warm up slightly. Conversation would do that to a beverage.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

Loosing a short giggle, Aeria rolled her eyes playfully and shrugged in response. ".. Oh well I don't know now. I'd need proof if you were to actually say the latter were the truth." Stretching her arms out above her head, Aeria began to flex her wrist and bend her arms at the elbows so that they'd contort in a familiar position about her head; basic flexing before actions were to be taken. ".. Other then that, I'd guess you have trouble wielding even this." In an unexpected motion, the girl plopped down from her stool, lifting it from one of it's four stabling bars with ease. Despite usage of the whole hand, her grip seemed light and airy.. Nimble even. it was obvious at this point that she was giving knowledge of her own stature. Of course, she meant not to show off in the least bit.. Natural strength was natural strength. Sure she could lift and throw bar stools with ease, or maybe stab her entire right arm into the soil below her feet and pull up a wall of debris.. but it wasn't necessary to reveal such things. "So, if you don't mind my provoking ways, can you..?" Honestly, doubting Mona's physical ability was based purely on appearance.. She'd heard and read of the greater Kunoichi whose strength followed closely behind there knowledge of the medical arts and it's keen ways of execution to further said physical prowess. She wouldn't be surprised if the girl smashed a chair instead of simply lifting it.. Those she'd read of were also short tempered and full of vigor when faced with annoyance.

FcK DaH WoRld

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:58 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

'Has that become the Shinobi way? ... Something as simple as proving oneself to another. To another of the same Village no less." She shifted her eye line to look at Aeria now, watching as she held the bar stool within her hands. In all honesty it was not impressive in the least. Mona would not partake in the actions of such a childish thing as proof. She knew what she was, and she would say no different. And prove nothing of the sort to others. "Despie your provoking ways I feel no need to prove anything. I am sorry." She called the cook back over and ordered a hot glass of tea now, jasmine to be exact.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:20 am
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

".. Hmm. Your rather proper." Her response, seeming to show no relation to the matter at hand, was brief and generalized. The way she spoke now made it seem as though the idea was an epiphany come way too late. "Your age and mannerisms just don't match up. It's peculiar.. But in a good way. I mean, when I was your height and build (Aeria is implying of when she was Mona's age) I was picking fights at the academy and lifting weights with 'Daddy' and his friends.. I know the latter wouldn't be the norm' for little girls but it kinda says that I was somewhat of a.." Feeling as though she couldn't find the right words, she used the hand holding the bar stool to brace her chin and caress it as she looked up quizzically. Unbeknowst to her, the chair fell atop the counter, clattering quite loudly. ".. Child..? Yeah, that's the word.. I was and, to be frank, still am a kid. It's really odd thinking of and seeing my own behavior in comparison to yours. It's rather intimidating.. Even for a shinobi." Having finished her analyzation of Mona, Aeria went to recover the chair and sit back down. Mona Auditoire.. This young lady interested her to the point of easily bypassing the shell that made up her usual exterior motives.. The deformity came from Aeria not even noticing the personnel change.

FcK DaH WoRld

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:51 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona listened intently to Aeria's words, looking carefully as the girl became lost in thought. Jerking a bit as the chair fell atop the counter. Yes, Mona was not normal by any means. The way she spoke, the way she carried herself. it was her defense mechanism against the world that surrounded her. As well as her way of speech brought about by the family she had grown accustomed too. "It is not easy being a cousin of the Hokage, and even harder still to be in the family that accompanies such a person ... I suppose with that alone it garners an intimidating sort of speech. So for that, I apologize. I meant no ill will towards you." Her tea had come and she rested hands on either side of the cup to feel its warmth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

"Oh no.." A smirk grew on Aeria's face as she nodded her head back and forth, also wavering either hand in front of her in the same fashion. "As I said before, it's not a bad thing. It just means your one with your people. I'd like to think that I'll accomplish that state eventually.. But, I digress. I should be apologizing~.. I shouldn't be so frank as to diagnose you. It's just how I am at times.. It's awkward, but hasn't failed me yet!" The last sentence was accompanied by a quick thumbs up and wink. She began to chuckle mid-gesture though, feeling out of place with the unfamiliar and perky aura shrouding herself.

FcK DaH WoRld

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"I see, a personality like that must come with its troubles." She blew on the coffee to cool it down a bit before sipping it slowly. She treated the conversation casually, a snot requiring too much attention. " And yes, I am what is known as a Medical Ninja."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

".. Surprisingly no. There's not much trouble one can get in around here." Aeria slowly gripped to her left side, taking hold of her former stool and placing it down before herself. After nonchalantly taking a seat, she looked towards the slight dent in the tabletop.. An "Oh crap, I did that!' expression flew over her face, accompanied by a lightly tinted blush. To brush it off, she would hurriedly answer Mona. "That's nice. I see a lot of Medical Kunoichi.. I never had any ability for that.. Never quite fit the quota' n' all, ya' know..?"

FcK DaH WoRld

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:55 pm
"I see, well if you would excuse me." Mona spoke as she finished her tea, leaving a few stray ryo about the counter top before leaving. The village had become quiet as of late, she did not like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Shigeru finally found the Ichiraku Ramen Shop after half an hour of walking around the village. He never knew that the restaurant was so small, that is what contributed to it's evasiveness. Shigeru stood back in order to get a good look of the shop. He then removed a camera from hsi inner coat pocket and pointed the lens at the restaurant. A few moments later, Shigeru took a picture that he was comfortable with. He then walked through the tarp that covered the door, lifting it over him. The place was empty. There was no one to tend to the customers that were not there. Shige felt a bit hungry but was more inclined to find the Jurei that the Hokage had spoken of. Just when Shige felt like leaving, someone came out from a door in the back wall. He was an aged man, around fifty or sixty. The man asked if he could help Shige. Shigeru asked him if he knew anyone named Jurei. The shop owner had replied with a negative but suggested another place that he might be found. He also offered a meal. Shigeru thanked the man and accepted a bowl of Ramen. The special of the day. After taking in the ramen, Shigeru paid the man and was quickly on his way. To the Dojo.
[Picture 1: Ichiraku Ramen]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash