Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Dear Konohgakure citizens, I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmahanakwanzika. Now that you're all done eating your Christmahanakwanzika leftovers, and opening your Christmahanakwanzika presents. I invite you all back to continue roleplaying! If you need anything In or out rp feel free to message me or talk to the Hokage~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm
Konohagakure Citizens, I would like to announce that some new mission have been added to the Konoha Mission Board. At your own leisure go check it out and pick up a mission or two. If you have any idea's for missions that aren't already made or would be a mission that ties in with the overall theme of Konohagakure(Leaves,Tree's) Let me know and we can work together to bring more variety to the mission system and to all the shinobi of Konoha.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Detruire Les_Coeurs

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Haruhi000777

wolfbain001

Diablo en Musica 92

Aquos Dragoa

Qastor Sugino Sakada

Tsukino17

North Lotus

Robotic Zamat

Yaroki

Holy Rinaku

digital m u f f i n s

Kirito - SAO

kiropterain1

Snow_Akechi

pliokiju

October Night Starlight

Disturbed Otaku

Tai-tai Grim

Yo-ko

Mental Neko-Kun

Avedis Angelus

little mintchan

Shinobi of Konohagakure! Today begins the start of the first Arc under my Hokageship. I present to you my first Arc:Village Hidden within the Dead Space.

Arc Phase 1

A few years ago group of people arrived in the village, they preached a religion where there would be no fighting, no war and all would be become one. This is Unitology. Unitologists adamantly believe that the human race was created by the intelligent design of a divine alien agency, and will be reunified after death in Heaven through the power of a sacred artifact known as the Marker. The promise of the Church of Unitology is one of "transformation and rebirth". This scriptural message is poetic, elusive and unscientific. They have begun preaching in the streets recruiting members. They didn't seem to pose a threat. They brought with them what they called a "Marker" which is a large rock like pillar which seemed to have been carved into an some kind of half baked double helix. The group began to grow with more and more people turning to it.They bought 2 large pieces of land but only one was developed into a half underground half above ground. Recently the Hokage received information that the group was planning something huge. Also strange reports have been coming in from all around the village. He would have to look into this now whether or not these things are connected to each other.
New Mission are up on the Mission Board, Once we have reached a certain number of completed mission I will post new missions so we can continue on with the arc.

Arc Phase 3

New missions have been posted up in the mission board, please know if you do not complete the missions posted you will not be allowed to do the higher ranked missions.

Arc Phase 4

One new mission has been posted in the Mission board, this is a chain mission which will lead to higher rank missions. If you have not completed the other D,C rank arc missions you will not be allowed to go on this new mission. No exceptions. Though if you don't participate in this mission there will still be mission where you will receive a fraction of the AC.

Arc Phase 5
Monsters are popping up all over the village! You are to protect the citizens and destroy these things! Our information shows that cutting off their limbs is the most efficient way of killing them.

2 new missions have been revealed on the mission board, 1 is for those inside the church and the other is for those outside of the church.

Good Luck~

Arc Phase 6

As monsters attack the village you suddenly hear a loud noise. Which is followed by the ground shaking tremendously. Those in the village have no time to worry about what that noise was as more of those monsters are still coming!

Citizens are being evacuated as this transpires~

Ok everyone this is the last Phase of the arc, the mission Dead on Arrival has been changed so it can be completed multiple times up to 3 times I think. Try and go to a different part of the village and clear out the monsters, also a minimum post of 5 posts has been added.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:06 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Haruhi000777

wolfbain001

Diablo en Musica 92

Aquos Dragoa

Qastor Sugino Sakada

Tsukino17

North Lotus

Robotic Zamat

Yaroki

Holy Rinaku

digital m u f f i n s

Kirito - SAO

kiropterain1

Snow_Akechi

pliokiju

October Night Starlight

Disturbed Otaku

Tai-tai Grim

Yo-ko

Mental Neko-Kun

Avedis Angelus

As you all know the timeskip has been put into affect, please continue your business as if one year has passed, also there are chunnin exams coming up for all those who are interested.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:41 pm
Wolfe Nailo

Azeiel The Fallen

Warm Soul

Azzurro Skyde

Avedis Huehue Angelus

Mental Neko-Kun

fayth nailo

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Kai Takahashi Dun

Verideathul

iChaosLod

Yo-ko

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Disturbed Otaku

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Haruhi000777

wolfbain001

Diablo en Musica 92

Aquos Dragoa

Qastor Sugino Sakada

Tsukino17

North Lotus

Robotic Zamat

Yaroki

Holy Rinaku

digital m u f f i n s

Kirito - SAO

kiropterain1

Snow_Akechi

pliokiju

October Night Starlight

Hello Konohagakure Shinobi! I would like to announce that the Kyuubi Arc is now starting! New mission are up in the mission board and are ready to be completed! In other news a new profile thread has been added so I need everyone to head on over there to repost their profiles before its deleted in a week!!! Also remember to post in the bloodline check thread located here

Also, the evacuation is no longer in effect. Everyone should continue on with the arc missions. So we can move along thank you!

New Missions are avaibable in the mission board! Report to the Hokage to be assigned to them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:31 pm
Wolfe Nailo

Azeiel The Fallen

Warm Soul

Azzurro Skyde

Avedis Huehue Angelus

Mental Neko-Kun

fayth nailo

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Kai Takahashi Dun

Verideathul

iChaosLod

Yo-ko

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Disturbed Otaku

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Haruhi000777

wolfbain001

Diablo en Musica 92

Aquos Dragoa

Qastor Sugino Sakada

Tsukino17

North Lotus

Robotic Zamat

Yaroki

Holy Rinaku

digital m u f f i n s

Kirito - SAO

kiropterain1

Snow_Akechi

pliokiju

October Night Starlight

iFallen Anko

Attention Shinobi of Konoha! The Kyuubi no Kitsune has been unsealed! It has released a red fog which is dangerous to enter so be careful! Genin are to begin evacuating the village! Chunnin are to back up the genin while they do so and ensure all civilians escape. Jounin and Higher are to report to the Hokage Office at once! The mission board has been updated! Dismissed!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:50 pm
--  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm
Wolfe Nailo

All Who Have Fallen

Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Fallen

Holy Rinaku

dreadno

kiropterain1

October Night Starlight

iFallen Anko

Punished Knight

Lasuro

Elegant Kitsune

ken-faita

Kiko_Alacran

Kai Takahashi Dun

Hello all Konohagakure Shinobi, this is your newly appointed Hokage speaking. I would just like to inform you I added a new mission to the Konoha mission board if you care to earn a little money and AC while helping fix up the village you oh so dearly love.

Hokage || Masaru Uchiha || Blessings Followed by Sin

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:02 am
Wolfe Nailo

All Who Have Fallen

Haruhi000777

digital m u f f i n s

Sin Indulged by Desire

Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Fallen

Holy Rinaku

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Disturbed Otaku

Kazuraii

Ghost of 10th Mountain

dreadno

kiropterain1

fayth nailo

Jonderken

October Night Starlight

iFallen Anko

Punished Knight

Lasuro

Elegant Kitsune

ken-faita

Kiko_Alacran

Kai Takahashi Dun

Sorry for re-quotes, just adding the new members to the list.

Once again, hello all Konohagakure Shinobi, this is your newly appointed Hokage speaking once more. I would like to inform you all that there is to be no leaving the village for any reason without permission from Masaru in a signed document form. If caught, which you will be unless you can manage to avoid the seemingly endless Sensor-Nin on patrol, then you will be detain until further notice. Thank you~

Hokage || Masaru Uchiha || Blessings Followed by Sin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 pm
Wolfe Nailo

All Who Have Fallen

Haruhi000777

digital m u f f i n s

Sin Indulged by Desire

Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Fallen

Holy Rinaku

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Disturbed Otaku

Kazuraii

Ghost of 10th Mountain

dreadno

kiropterain1

fayth nailo

Jonderken

October Night Starlight

iFallen Anko

Punished Knight

Lasuro

Elegant Kitsune

ken-faita

Kiko_Alacran

Kai Takahashi Dun

From the same speakers that just had not long ago appointed Noctis' resign now also held some more sudden and depressing news. There would be a sigh that echoed throughout the village before Masaru's voice broke the silence. "Hello everyone.. This is your Hokage speaking.. I am sorry to be the one to present such bad news at a time like this but I see it best fit for the village to know now rather than later that Noctis Shinsetsu is.. no more. He had an illness for quite some time and had did his best to keep it hidden from everyone so that they may not worry and continued to fight every day of his life against the hellacious disease. And sadly, as of moments ago, he lost that battle, and it cost him his life.." There would be a pause for a few moments before Masaru's voice broke the silence once more, "There will be a funeral in a few days.. I would like everyone to come that has the ability to do so. Thank you, that is all.."  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm
Wolfe Nailo

All Who Have Fallen

Haruhi000777

digital m u f f i n s

Sin Indulged by Desire

Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Fallen

Holy Rinaku

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Disturbed Otaku

Kazuraii

Ghost of 10th Mountain

dreadno

kiropterain1

fayth nailo

Jonderken

October Night Starlight

iFallen Anko

Punished Knight

Lasuro

Elegant Kitsune

ken-faita

Kiko_Alacran

Kai Takahashi Dun

It's that time again~ Today is the last day, don't forget to sign in at the bloodline check on the main forum!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

xSilent Echoes

Punished Knight

Jonderken

kiropterain1

Lanfaer

xNew York Slavex

brooystart

Justice Hyano

Elegant Kitsune

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Konoha is under attack!

A voice would echo all throughout the village, "Dear Konoha shinobi, this is your Hokage speaking. The village is under attack by the UHV forces once more, and this time they are blitzkrieg-ing our gates. I order all able bodied shinobi to make way to our gates and repel this force! Show them that we are not to be messed with! Kill them, kill them all!"

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:50 pm

xSilent Echoes

Punished Knight

Jonderken

kiropterain1

Lanfaer

xNew York Slavex

brooystart

Justice Hyano

Elegant Kitsune

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Fallen

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Wolfe Nailo

Quote:

Sad news..

A sad and slightly shaky voice would echo all throughout the village, "Dear Konoha shinobi, this is your Hokage speaking. I know I just undertaken the leadership roll recently.. but it would seem my time is up. I have suffered such severe wounds in this fight that I was told even our finiest medical-nin couldn't repair me. I've loss too much blood, poison is coursing through my system, and I can already feel the other side calling." After a few shaky breaths the male would continue, "Since my time is up.. It is my duty to appoint a new leader to carry the Will of Fire. An thus.. with much thought and consideration after some time of sitting here.. I appoint Ibara Yamamaka as the new Hokage. Our time may have been short together, but I regret nothing except leaving so soon. Farewell Konohagakure.. " There would be the sound of something collapsing to the floor before the sound of people rushing in and calling out orders, seeming to be the med-nin with their super high vocabulary.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 pm
Dear Konohagakure,

With the Disappearance of the Kyuubi the post order has been lifted! You're free to post as you wish, remember to mind the rain and massive tsunami though!

Thank you for understanding,
-Ibara Yamanaka

Punished Knight
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
brooystart
Justice Hyano
Elegant Kitsune
Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Wolfe Nailo