Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai entered the dojo and threw his left fist at one of the beams stabilizing the dojo. The beam broke and Al let out a yell "Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh." He started throwing fast punches and was instantly in his stance. Sort of hunched, arms bent and ready, all the while his feet were moving swiftly. The Tame Za Kyokudo style in one of it's trained forms. Needing clones Alucai performed the hand signs for a regular clone jutsu. Two clones were popped up and they automatically came at Al. The two threw punches with on being the left and the other using the right. The blows would hit Al in the torso except Alucai used his arms to deflect their punches and move them outwards creating a parry, then quickly uppercutting, with the left, one clone making it poof. Then with the right Al brought the fist forward while focusing the chakra into his fist. The force made the clone poof before the blow even connected. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhg nothing ever freaking works out". Al has never lost his temper this bad before but this time it really got to him.
[1/8]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:44 am
Siniku would appear in a flash inside the Dojo, "Huh this is my first time inside this place... Mostly because you can't perform Ninjutsu here..." he said scratching the back of his head and turning around towards the Training Area where Alucai was training and would nonchalantly walk in when he heard, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhg nothing ever freaking works out"

"What do you mean Nothing?" asked Siniku as he walked in and pointed at the boy, "You just hit the jackpot!... You have me! The most awesome ANBU Captain in all of the Hidden Villages to watch over your training!" he said in a very confident voice. "But be warned If I feel like I am getting bored I will probably leave... I just can't do one thing for too long. Also instead of running the Village missions of pulling up veggies for old folks and finding damn lizards I will send you on errands for me. In return I will give you small bits of training." he said giving a thumbs up.

"Now..." he said pulling out his ANBU Bingo Book and looking at Alucai's files, "Oh crap... Your a Taijutsu class...." he said looking to the Genin, "I am a Ninjutsu Class myself... I know absolutely crap about training in this."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Al created two more clones and they started their move on him. The 1st clone went in for a strike and Al caught the punch and threw it out wide while jabbing at the torso 5 times per second. The clone poofed and the next clone was running in with it's head closing in first. Al swung his leg up and brought his foot atop of the clone's head poofing the clone when it's head hit the ground. Alucai was getting warmed up for the rest f his training.
[2/8]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Noticing Siniku, Al looked at him and spoke "Would you like want to spar and practice hand to hand combat then, I promise to go easy on ya" Al winked at the Anbu captain and awaited a response.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am
Siniku smirked under his mask and would create a two ember clones, "Well I don't know how to fight well but I do know I am stronger then a genin... I'll let you train with these Ember Clones. They are stronger then the clones you learned to make in the Academy." said the Anbu Captain with a smirk.

"And when THESE explode.... They will Singe you... So everytime you defeat one you will get hurt, but pain is a good teacher. Defeat both of them and I will teach you a Single Technique of mine that will be useful to you." he said looking to the two clones and hopping back. "Well not really hurt more then singe... If I used my Burning or Blazing Clone you'd get hurt."

The Two Ember Clones would look at Alcuai and look at one another before starting off going for a straight forward attack, Clone #1 going for a jab to the face and the other ducking below the firsts attack and going to sweep the legs.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 am
User ImageUser Image

All in one motion Al caught the fist of clone one with his right hand and jumped up with his left leg going for a knee in the face to clone 2. Being prepared for the singing he loosened his muscles and jabbed his left hand into clone 1's stomach at a speed of 5 times per second...
[3/8]
{{This does count as training right?}}

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 pm
[Why wouldn't it be training? ]

Siniku smirked a bit as the First Ember Clone would disperse in a blast of hot stinging air. The second one was blocked by the knee but soon started to move to counter using the other clones dispersal as means to catch Alucai off balance.

It would grip his leg and attempt to drag him to the ground.

"Not bad... Your fast... Being able to hit one of those. Maybe I should move on to Burning clones when my next Ember has gone down." said Siniku watching the fight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai was getting ready for the hit with the knee. His legs were being grappled but Alucai quickly put his hands together and rammed his fists downward at an extreme speed atop the clones head.
[4/8]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 pm
"Alright... Lets see what you do with Half Strength..." said Siniku as he did the hands signs for One Burning clone which had a slight red tint to his skin. "This ones blows will feel like someone is hitting you with something vaguely hot. You ether dodge or you get singed. When it is destroyed it will explode with a flash of fire... Might want to watch your hair hand eye brows." he said snickering.

The clone would start off simple as it ran at Alucai at 5 times the speed as the clones before and wouldn't waste time , going for a series of punches and kicks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Al was getting ready for the spar and even got into a stance before he was poofed to the Iwagakure Gates for his Chunnin exams fight.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 am
Siniku sighed and would make the clone dispurse in a poof of smoke before Shunshining to the Kazekage's Office.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:08 pm
As he walked in Howaido stretched and smiled, he had rested well and was once again in the same old dojo he had once learned his first Taijutsu and Bukijutsu in. It was almost peaceful, but above all encouraging to be back home as a Chuunin, ready to advance his training. With the sentiments out of the way he pulled out his first scroll intent on loosening up with Taijutsu before he started on Bukijutsu.

[-4 Bukijutsu posts/-2 Taijutsu Posts]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:30 pm
Taking up set at a dummy Howaido shook his body loose. He stretched out his legs and arms and did various stances similar to handstands, but half way so it flexed his back. He was able to do these things with little warm up now and was becoming a master practitioner of the style, one of the few it seemed as of late.
1/6

He took up the Bokuho stance while facing the dummy and struck at its arms with his hands before spinning up and lashing out with a kick to the side. He had his eyes closed, visualizing his opponent, Shizuku Uchiha, he would beat him next time.
2/6

He had sufficiently warmed his muscles and was ready to start sparring with his clone now. As he released a seal he created three clones, a fair challenge. The clones charged in a pattern similar to birds flying in a triangle, Howaido was well prepared though.
3/6

The first clone came in with a palm thrust to the stomach and the second came sliding between its legs with an ankle kick. Howaido dodged both easily by pushing off of the clones out stretched arms and lifting himself up over the two clones.
4/6

As he entered the air behind them though he could see it was a trap, the third clone was coming from above and the other two from either side. He smirked simply ready to use that new move in a spar, the Uryu-Banda as it was called.
5/6

He pushed his arms out in front of him as he spun his body at a blinding pace, the clone still enclosing his shirt flapped like a sail in the wind. The spin struck all three clones sending them crashing to the floor beneath him as he crouched down in the Bokuho stance, he was ready to switch to weapons again.
6/6  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 pm
"Hraaah!" With such a swift motion Howaido created ten more clones in total as he pulled his cleaver out and switched from the Bokuho stance to an offensive one cleaver in front as it began to glow white with chakra. The chakra strengthened it ten fold and allowed it to easily knock away the D ranked chakra blasts the clones fired. he came in contact with the first three slicing through them with ease leaving them arcing with paralyzing electricity.
1/1

He turned with his swing to face the oncoming wave with a grin, together the clones reformed into a Hatake clone and formed the Chidori Sai. As they fired it from their tanto Howaido charged his blade as chakra surged in it. As the three waves came at him he sliced forwards with all his might as he literally cleaved the jutsu apart in success charging forwards and slicing through the clones too.
1/1

With a group of seven left he would need a big finish for his last attack, and Howaido had just that directly up his sleeve. He stood still preparing his blade as the clones charged at him from all sides, his eyes closed his breathing steady and calm.
1/4

He was about to use his most powerful move, the Giga Smasher, it was new to him so for the moment he would need practice before using it in motion. For this training session though standing still was just fine with Howaido, he could do all the damage he needed from right here.
2/4

As the clones were within feet he finally began to finish preparation as his white hatake chakra arced with electricity as it covered the blade of his sword. The clones all came in for the kill as Howaido crouched down and then leaped up into the air as high as he could, the clones crashing together.
3/4

Howaidos cleaver enlarged in size ten times its previous length and width, the sword now the size of a small mountain per say. He swung it down from over head as he came down with it on the pile of clones,"Raaaaah!!!!!" The sword engulfed all the clones easily and crushed them beyond recognition as his sword left a massive crater in the ground.
4/4

[Niji no Tsubasa (Rainbow Blade)-Rank D]
[Jutsu Funsai-Ki (Jutsu Breaker)-Rank E-S]
[Giga Smasher-Rank A]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 pm
With a sigh Howaido cleaned up everything and wiped the sweat from his forehead. His greatest trial was ahead, to master his bloodline and learn more ninjutsu, to do this he would go to the academy after dropping off his weapons. He changed his mind and decided to take them with him, after all the new Chuunin might wanna spar and he couldnt disappoint.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff