Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 am
"don't worry about it" ash smiled after looking away from the symbols  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:24 pm
"So" Blaise said looking over at Ash's desk
"You working a spell?"

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm
"no it's more of an ocult pratice...it has a tendancy to put my mind at ease"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:43 pm
This caught Blaise's attention. She hadn't met any witches since getting here.
"How does it work?" she asked.

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm
"prettly simple really...just scratch spacific symbols into a hard surface and blow on it, then you can see anything in the past presant or future...but you have to be in absolute connection with the darker side of life and ocult practices"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 pm
Blaise nodded understandingly, she wasn't much of a seer.
But she did like the dark side of magic-a bit too much at times. And she had to admit, this was impressive.
"I've always liked dark magic better as well" she said a bit more at ease, of course she had her limits, there were things she wouldn't do. "What's your specialty?" she asked Ash

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 am
Ash was shocked by Blaises sudden intrest in her magic abilities and shrugged "hard to tell I'm basically a master in every dark form of magic and on my way to being a master in light magic aswell" she tapped her fingers on her lips thinking then laughed a little "I really don't think I have a strong suit in magic I've never tryed to find out"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm
"Consider yourself lucky you don't have to" Blaise said dryly though she had a slight smile.
Growing up witches in her coven eventually had to figure out what they wanted to do. Be it seer, healer, or some even teachers to the next batch of kids.
And of courser there was the counselor,the magic equivalent to it's high school counterpart-and just as annoying.
"my sister and I never really found a field in magic we liked best either. I still don't" she then added "I'm not much for light spells. As I said I like dark spells better, especially active ones" by active she meant spells that made things happen, that took control over people and events. "I also like trying spells that are...well, you could say advanced for me" she shrugged then tilted her head "You must be really talented" she said "To master both like and dark magic." then added "not to mention not just anyone could break an Aphrodite spell" at this she touched her necklace lightly.

JezebelxRedfern

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
-Just then Okanu ran through the door and tripped over the first desk she ran past-
Oomph!
-she quickly got up and smiled-
Man, thats embarrassing. Konichiwa fellow classmates im Okanu. ^^
-She sat down at the desk she tripped over, laid down her books, and began playing with her tarrot cards-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm
Blaise glanced Okanu's way and smiled at her in a friendly manner.
"Hey Okasu, I was wondering if you'd show up here"

A second later Jez strolled back in, she glanced at the clock and winced. She was late.
"Hey what'd I miss-hi Okanu' she then picked a seat and took out a notebook that was covered in scribbles and sketches.
"Um, anyone know what the assignment is?"

JezebelxRedfern

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm
-Okanu smiled back at Blaise and Jez-
Hey, I had a hard time finding this class.
-She put away her tarrot cards and opened her planner-
I dont know, I just got here. Do you know Blaise? ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:45 pm
Blaise shrugged.
Jez went over to Ash. she glanced at the guy she had told to take notes for her as she went.
"Hey. I'm Jez, do you know what the assignment is?"

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 am
"Actually I don't i've been to busy playing with magic" she brushed her bangs out of her eyes and sighed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 pm
"Magic is more fun than assignments" Blaise said with a shrug. She took out her own notebook. She started writing down ingredients she would need for her next spell.

Jez rolled her eyes.
"Really Blaise, you can get a guy to burn down a gym for you but you can't get the assignment?"

Blaise shrugged
"i had more..interesting things to do"

Jez got up and went to a random human guy. She looked her straight in the eyes and her eyes turned silver. A moment later she took his book grabbed 2 pieces of paper from an empty desk and went back to Blaise and Okanu.
"We're doing L.A. today and a written assignment for Elements, we also have this worksheets for homework here are the notes we all missed" at this she dropped the notebook and 2 worksheets for each of them "you're welcome" she said taking a bow

((I'm making it up since the teacher hasn't really been active and i'm also told we can dismiss ourselves and make the bell ring. Maybe teach will post tomorrow :/))  

JezebelxRedfern

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces