Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[RP Contest] Cagoule Family Pt.1- Winner pg. 3~ 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm
*bumps up*

For anyone who has not seen, this is Mael, this girlie's mate. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:23 pm
Oh wow Lette he is sooooo pretty!  

nessiaing

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm
Yes~ 8D

*bumps up*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:37 am
Voulez-vous être le mien?

.:Name:. Esmée
.:Owner:. Pales
. razz ersonality:. Patient and quiet but always speaks her mind. Esmée is one of those females that gets her point across with a few poignant words and doesn't resort to physical attacks. She tends to give everyone just enough to hang themselves with. She trusts but is very careful with how much trust she gives, a lesson taught to her by her mother and father. As a parent she is caring, loving, and tries her hardest to be fair and not show favorites but sometimes she might let a cub 'slide' in hopes that they will see their own mistakes and learn from it.
.:What is her family like?:. They mid-to-high ranking family that enjoyed a handful of privileges but not overly many. The group was known for their loyalty and good standings. Thus far there has been very little scandal within the family and most of it was so far in the past that very few cared to recall it much less the current family members (things are sometimes best when buried).
.:Question 1:. What color are Azizi's eyes? - Green
.:Question 2:.
.:Question 3:. Nicéphore
. razz rompt:. # 1
.:Response:.

Esmée was happy on this day, gloriously so! Her family was hopefully going to grow a bit larger due to the fact that her young, now grown, would be mated off and all would be well. She was the happiest and proudest mother in the land - it practically bubbled out and made her give a small delighted chuckle as she sat out in the open enjoying a bit of sunlight before she would go check in on everyone to make sure everything was alright.

She stood and stretched when Nicéphore appeared looking quite displeased, "Here you are, for a moment I thought you left with your vagrant son," he grumbled in an irritated tone.

She blinked quite taken aback by the tone and the unfriendly expression on the elder's face she padded back a few steps and sat respectfully, "What? I do not understand I--"

Nicéphore cut her off abruptly," Amias has gone. Just up and vanished with no word and no explanation. We thought he'd be with you but he is not." He replied staring at her as if the answer would spill from her. She had always been soft on the cubs at least in his view and it seemed, unsurprisingly, one had gone astray thanks to her loose parenting. "If you had been firmer maybe he wouldn't have turned out like this."

Esmée looked as if she had been slapped and shook her head firmly, "No! I didn't know he'd be like this," she insisted as she felt her fur bristle a bit over being called a bad mother her expression went from confused to concerned, "there has to be an explanation! I...I will find out something...Just give me some time." She didn't want to anger the older male much more than he already has been by all this.

He gave a low annoyed growl and waved a paw, "See that you do," he replied and got up and padded off stiffly. No doubt the anger the elder male felt would only get worse and trickle down to others - she was only the start, a warm up.

She stared after him and then stared down between her paws and sighed, "Why did you pick now of all times?" she murmured exasperatedly as she felt a bit of heartache. If she had been a better mother perhaps she would have foreseen this and done something about it. While she yearned to go to her mate to try and talk out the situation first she wanted to see the truth of the matter and went to try and find Amias herself if that failed then she would go find Maël.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Yay, another entry~ 8D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm
Huzzah~...Forgot to put the question that belonged to third trivia answer...How horribly inconsistent of me. XD

Oh well.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm
Lawls. C:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm
<3 : D  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm
<3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:26 pm
I'm gonna note this today, since tomorrow Saturday, and I might not be around too much, but:

I won't be around to close this on Saturday. I have a day-long trip across the state, and won't be back till late. C: But it wiiiill close at the set time, and I won't accept anything after that. ^^

Polette
Crew

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:34 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 pm
Voulez-vous être le mien?

.:Name:. Esmee
.:Owner:. YourxStarlessxEyes
. razz ersonality:. Esmee is the definition of regal. She is calm, cool, and collected in all situations, able to handle things gracefully no matter how stressful. She loves her children and family, and is warm to all who visit them. She is intensely loyal to her husband, and despite her soft, beautiful side, will use her cunning and knowledge of the royal court to help her family and make sure their power is well known.
.:What is her family like?:. Their social standing before she was arranged to be mated to Maël? What are they like? Esmee’s family was well enough off, not in the royal court, but living well in the pride. They are as reserved and calm as Esmee, very graceful and well-mannered. They taught her the same, hoping for her to attract a good mate, although never expecting her to attract the notice of the royal family. They are very happy for her, and are firm yet loving grandparents, always ready to give an etiquette lesson.
.:Question 1:. Green
.:Question 2:.
.:Question 3:. Nicephore
. razz rompt:. # 2
.:Response:. The queen was laying in a tuft of long grasses, listening to a couple of aristocratic cheetahs gossiping about her son’s disappearance. It was despicable, the way people gossiped, some hoping to find any crack in her family. It was no one’s place to judge anyone else’s family, and certainly not these two’s. The absolute arrogance of it made her blood boil, although she kept it well-restrained under a polite facade, of course.
“It’s too bad really, although I wonder how he was raised if it warranted such a disappearance,” tittered one, secretly gleeful at such a scandal. “Perhaps they were too constricting of his behavior.” The other shook her head, though. “How absolutely thoughtless of him. Clearly he was in no position to take the responsibility of being the prince. I’ve always heard he was a bit of a lazy brute,” How dare they criticize the way she reared her children! And what utter falsities they were uttering! Angered for her family, her own pride, and her missing, but beloved son, it was at this moment that Esmee chose to slink out from the long grasses.
She approached the two silently. “Hello,” she said pleasantly, her eyes glinting. “What a lovely day.” Both cheetahs immediately straightened, murmuring out the appropriate greetings. “Things are very hard right now,” she continued, “with my son’s disappearance. I’m just glad to know that I can count on the members of our pride to support my family, yes?” she asked, seeing the slight panic on each of their faces. “Especially when rumors fly so fast. About everyone,” she purred, staring them down, letting them know she knew every detail about them and would be unafraid to use that to her advantage. Not that anything would ever be traced to her. “If you’ll excuse me, there are many matters I must attend to now. It was wonderful speaking with you.” Esmee’s demeanor faded as she turned away. Hopefully that would be enough of an example to keep the gossiping to a minimum. Her son may have done a disgraceful thing, but he still was a part of the family she would do anything for. She would wait now, and try to keep the damages to a minimum.

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 pm
Kay, this is officially closed. xD I was out all night last night, so I couldn't come on. x3 I will be judging today, and hopefully getting a winner out to you guys. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm
Yay good luck everyone! Happy judging Lette.  

nessiaing

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 pm
Winner~

After reading and rereading multiple times, I have determined a winner. But, before I announce them, let me just say this:

Thank you all for entering. I really liked all of your entries, and I really wish I had more available right now to give away. ;n; I found that I liked so many things about each entry, it was hard to narrow it down to even two. xDD
And you can guess how hard it was after that. o.o;

But, I want you guys to know, that even if you didn't win, you will still be receiving colony cheetahs at some time in the future. C: They might not be plot-cheetahs, but they'll be in the colony, nonetheless. ^^

So my runner up was my dearest _ p a o cx, who I'll think of something special to do for you, and the winner of the cheetah is....*drumroll*

YourxStarlessxEyes!

I have to say, I think the balance of cool and caring is just what Maël needs, since he's a pretty care-free cheetah. I really loved how she handled that situation, too! xD

Oh, and on a related note, for anyone who ever receives someone related to Azizi, I just want to mention that he has one green and one pink eye. For throwback purposes, I guess. xDD

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff