Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bleach: The Next Chapter (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fitting punishment for Xistund
  Exile:stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.
  Detention: Jailed in Nest of Maggots under the supervision of the third corps (known as the Detention Unit) of the Onmitsukidō.
  Sōkyoku: a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers
  We'll find out after a fair trial if he's proven guilty
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 pm
The hollow suddenly grabbed at Chiyoko and gave a roar. Getting ready to kill and eat the girl's soul.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm
"There" Kyo called seeing the hollow as he jumped high into the air before vanishing appearing just above the hollows hand. "Not on my watch" Kyo said swinging his blade down to slice off the hallow's arm at the elbow.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Chiyoko couldn't see or hear what was going on, but she felt as if something was horribly wrong and that she had just dodged a bullet. Not wanting to risk anything, she tried to bolt away, holding her groceries to her chest so that they would spill out as she ran.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm
((you MF you stole my move XD))

the hollow cried out in pain at the lose off of its arm "Shinigami Scum!!"

Xistund then appeared beside Kyo "look's like I'm late" he then disappeared and reapeared be hind the hollow and after a few seconds the hollow's leg fell apart in three cuts  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm
(^_^ i know)
"Not my fault your sleeping on the job captain" Kyo said with a smile as he rushed forwards as it fell forwards. "But it's my finish" he said as he lunged upwards dragging his blade thru the center of the Hollow splitting it apart.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 pm
"Who told you to come anyway its not like I need help with theses weaklings." Xistund said sore that he didn't get to kill the hollow.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm
In order: The training field, it's not much fun for some people and yes, I would like some chocolate." Bakura said with a smile. When the girl started walking beside him he contemplated going into an impromptu game of tag across the Seireitei.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm
"Word from higher up" kyo said sheathing his blade as he looked at the hollow. "There's something about that girl" he muttered for a moment before looking back to Xistund. "Hmm so then what reason would they have to send both a captain and a Lieutenant out to the human world" he questioned him arms now crossed as he stared. "Thy probably think something big is gonna happen."  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sandstorm-Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 pm
"Sounds good." Shin dug into her pocket for another chocolate bar.
She paused instead of handing it to him and smiled like she had a plan.
"TAG!" Shin yelled and slapped Bakura hard on his shoulder and sprinted off towards the training field.
"I could tell by the look on your face, Baku! You're it!!"
Shin laughed and broke into flash-step.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm
"Body guarding" Xistund said looking at some of the groceries that spilled out. Grabbing a bun he turned to Kyo "you got a Gigai?"  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm
"yea, but I haven't used it for awhile" kyo said looking back and forth. "Last time I used it I left it in a warehouse" he muttered thinking about how long it had been since then. "Shouldn't be to hard to go pick up" he muttered rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 pm
Chiyoko stopped running now, feeling that for the moment she was safe. She looked nervous now, glancing about in every direction for any sign of the one who was following her. She felt rather terrified, but didn't know why.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm
"well we should get them up and try do this job. I'm not going to drink tonight it seems." Xistund said as he moved to where he kept his Gigai  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 pm
Ace looked up at the celling as he walked around his barracks to find his misplaced sword. Now wear would i put that thing? Of course he would go to a spring to cool down. He thought. Ace went off to the nearest spring and found ember. "Ok time to meditate then" he said.  

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 pm
"What is the point of using a Gigai it's not like we need to be seen by the humans" kyo said as he left quickly to got to his Gigai. "Dam guess it wasn't a good idea to leave it like that" he muttered getting into it the body was covered in spiders and other kind of insects. Dusting and cleaning himself off kyo sighed. He never understood the reason's for having these things it wasn't like they needed to communicate with the human's simply protect them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff