Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
Rehoming contest. Mogami, Nessa, Annchen! WIN WIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:05 pm
For Pya
Name:Znaruto
SOA Name: I like his name! So it will stay the same!

Meaning: ?
Personality: He kind and playful guy. He love to be around other and have a good time. He a family guy, that love kids. He love to play with kids and he just a lovable big guy.
How many SOA do you own: 16
Any ideas for his future, A pride, Plot?: I would love to have him go to the U'W and start a huge family there. He love to have other around and he could have female around and he would be one happy Lion!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:43 pm
For TU
Name: Reverie Rose
SOA Name: Hmm...I think I will keep Tu =) it sounds neat ^^
Meaning: uuuumm *looks it up* Soil/Earth ^^
Personality: Quiet and secluded, Tu typically keep to himself. He fights when he needs to, and isn't one to just stand around and allow others to get bullied. He doesn't mind other species, but he doesn't like leopards. He got his scar from a leopard..
How many SOA do you own: 9
Any plans to make him someone's familiar, and if so please post their image in a link 83: not sure, but I might pair him up with Agade. He already has Esther, but she doesn't really do much XD Tu would be a nice partner to help guard the pride with. And Esther might wander off XD they haven't really clicked like I hoped they would initially ;XD lol

Reverie Rose

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 am
This ends today. I may not be online when it ends though T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:20 am
For Pya
Name: Seaki
SOA Name: Dalili Taa
Meaning: Token (of) Devotion
Personality: Taa is a very loyal male, though not easy to give his trust out. Once his trust is given, he'll remain devoted to that bond until it's broken. Despite his loyalty and devotion, it is to a fault, as once he trusts someone, he's blind to what others may say about the 'person' he trusts. He despises violence in many of its shapes, but isn't afraid to use any of his strength and/or abilities to intimidate someone, though he prefers not to.
How many SOA do you own: Uh... More than 30? >>; Including familiars...
Any ideas for his future, A pride, Plot?: Perhaps a part of the Wonderland Pride (Still a concept) that I own~ Or something different. It would be fun to concept a long/drawn out plot using his faulty devotion to get him into trouble or something. :3

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 am
For TU
Name: Annchen
SOA Name: Tu
Meaning: I… Liked it the way it was?

Personality: Proud and independent just about sums it up. Despite all the disadvantages of being half blind, Tu is happiest when he gets to tough it out on his own. He doesn’t like to turn his blind side towards others, and pretends that he can see just fine. His other senses compensate decently for his lack of depth vision and reduced field of vision and for brief meetings with others he can usually fake being normal.

He will only tell those he really trusts about his handicap, but those are few and far between. (However, I’d like to find at least one such close friend for him to RP with) If someone else than a close friend said something about his eye he’d probably challenge them just to prove that there’s nothing wrong with him.

How many SOA do you own: 7 SoA and a familiar
Any plans to make him someone's familiar, and if so please post their image in a link 83: Not at this point, he looks like someone who manages fine on his own. If I do I will probably be picky since he’s so good looking. Ilovemanedwolves (but they smell funky)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 am
For Twigg
Name: Zohwhee
SOA Name: Twigg <3
Meaning: A small stick xD
Personality: Calm and laid back, Twigg has a positive attitude towards life and adores children and family. She has a calming effect on everyone around her and is highly interested in culture and religion, enjoying debates on belief and opinion but is always respectful. Her mothering nature means she wants to help and guide everyone she can.
How many SOA do you own: 20 including familiars and SoAsia
Any plans to make him someone's familiar, and if so please post their image in a link 83: I'd love for her to be Mahiris familiar, as she looks so much like him! He's old and in need of some company and calm as he's had alot of trouble in his life, so they'd both be settled in the Pridelands.

Mahiri: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/ChocolateLoverxx/SoA/mahiriadultcert.png?t=1283188558

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 am
For Pya
Name: Sabra Knight
SOA Name: Pya
Meaning: I don't know the actual meaning behind his name, but I really like it and didn't see any reason to change it. C:
Personality: Basically a big cuddly teddy bear. Pya is a kind loving lion who wouldn't raise a paw against anyone. Loving comes easily to him and he aspires to find love and have a family.
How many SOA do you own: 11 + 2 familiars.
Any ideas for his future, A pride, Plot?:
Since Pya thrives on being surrounded by others, for his future I want Pya to settle down in a peaceful pride. Actually I believe that the U'W would be a good pride for him since I can easily see him as one who would love having a huge family of his own, not to mention the fact that he could love more than one female as his mate. He would be a kind pad and a loving father.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm
This is now closed. I may not be able to colaberate with Epic before I leave for florida! D8 So if anything, results will come next week  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 am
Today I was told to simply put all entries into their proper order and raffle off the winners. So I will make the list shortly!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 pm
List for Twigg.
1. Naysha Aysha
2. Soarin`
3 Tiger_Kisa699
4 Satsurashi
5. Chi Sohma
6 Mogami
7 Zohwhee

List for Pya
1 Tiger_kisa699
2 Talencia
3 Cornetified
4 Velveteen Angel
5 pinchmonster
6 Tara de Draiocht
7 Yin-bug
8 Samuel Carlin
9 nessiaing
10 Znaruto
11 Seaki
12 Sabra Knight

List for Tu
1 Talencia
2 Naysha Aysha
3 Satsurashi
4 Chi Sohma
5 Reverie Rose
6 Annchen

If these three lists seem correct I will roll shortly!

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Split Personality generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 pm
Rolling for Twigg!  
Split Personality generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm
For Pya  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Split Personality generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm
For Tu  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 pm
Winner for Twigg is Mogami

Winner for Pya is Nessa

Winner for Tu is Annchen! <3

If you want to post your certing form in the proper area, I will have epic hop onto his account and confirm it for you so you can start playing your SOA! <3

Also, he has added Princess into his name. Just an FYI LOL

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm
Weeee, thank you! I'll try to rp her as much as possible. =D

My first familiar! heart

Edit: Sad Ukoo is sad. =( I'd love to get some rp with her, I have her granddaughter going to the U'W soon. Mozi

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff