Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny waved, "Evening, Xenos. Everything is fine, although Hikari stalked me for no reason. Me and Daemon are waiting on Dante, so he can prank me back, nothing bad. I got him pranked, so I'm letting him prank me back...And's what's with all of the hiding people today?" Danny said sighing lightly as he sniffed the air. "A girl over there." He said pointing in the exact direction Tamara was hiding at.

(it'd be better if it was a Bakery+Butchery instead biggrin )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:56 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon's eyes flickered in the direction and felt pain flicker through him. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Tamara. "I'm opening the book." he told her. "Like father would have wanted."  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Dante entered the third floor and looked around. As he came around he heard Danny say he is "letting" him prank him back.His eye twitched a little as he came over to join them. "Well since it seems you knew of this little prank there is really no point in me doing it now is there?" Dante said flatly. "Well thank you for this complete waste of my time.Excuse me" he said turning to walk away. He definitely did have much better things to do at that moment.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon laughed faintly. "Hah! Pranked you, Danny. You -thought- we was gonna get you. Our prank was.. Um.. Stealing your sleep. Never.. Um.. mess with a Slytherin?" Feeling rather like Crabbe and Goyle, Daemon slid off after Dante, pointedly ignoring Tamara.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:26 am
User Image

"You idiot! how did he know of this?"
he sneered as her twisted around to face Daemon before leaving the third floor. It was a childish prank but after a while Dante had actually wanted to do this. "That excuse you gave was pathetic as well. And you call your self a Slytherin." he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Im going back to the common room. There are people there with much more sense. Follow me if you wish" he said turning and leaving.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:31 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"I found out about it because I knew about it in the first place, I'm in Ravenclaw, it's not that difficult to figure out on your own." Danny said brightly to Dante before yawning again.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:34 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"He found out because you did a Hufflepuff and rushed this. We set out nothing because you wanted to nurture a pride that does nothing productive for revenge. You call yourself a Slytherin? Then act like one. make as plan before calling vengence." Daemon sniffed and walked faster. "If you wish to see the work of a true Slytherin, follow me to the Dorms."
Edit: [Oh wow that came out wrong. XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

"Just because you're a Ravenclaw doesn't mean we know everything. Sometimes a bit of humility serves better than flaunting your so called knowledge." Xenos said his tone flat as he looked at his younger housemate. "Boys don't kill each other alright? I don't to hear people complainning about the house elves fighting to get blood out of the Slytherin dorm." He continued, calling after the two retreating figures. Opening his book back up he continued down the hall not entirely reading. It bothered him to know end when people acted like their intelligence made them better than others.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Actually it has nothing to with intellect, it's all about the deduction. It's elementary, my dear Watson." Danny replied brightly, quoting one of his favorite series of books, Sherlock Holmes. He turned and headed back to the common room.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"You make it very hard to snoop, you know," Tamara said, emerging from her hiding place. "Hey Xenos. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. That Slytherin boy, Dante." She turned to Danny. "Hi, I'm Tamara Radcliffe. Xenos, we can probably talk here. He should know about this too, after all, we're gonna need all the help we can get. One of my first years overheard them talking about cheating and well, damn well causing problems. Gryffindor is preparing for war. We'd like Ravenclaw's help. Same with Hufflepuff. Slytherin is gunning for us. I say we fight back."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:04 pm
(( Lol, Danny is already gone and in the common room in ravenclaw :'D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Xenos stopped looking back over his shoulder. So it was Tamara who was hiding. "Cheating? Like school work kind of cheating? And what kind of trouble? Don't take this as sounding uncaring Tamara, but I want to know everything that's going on before I jump in. I'm not going to cause more problems. I have a feeling we'd be falling into a trap by attacking. Do you have some sort of plan?" He asked turning around to look at her. This felt like they were about to tread on thin ice. And frankly if he was going to take an icey dip it better be worth it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 pm

She looked in the direction that the Slytherins had left in. "She overheard that they were going to try to cheat for the House cup, and possibly during Quidditch as well. I found out the one of them, a boy named Jackyll was cursing students in Flying and even turned one of my girls into a duck." She leaned against the wall. "Of course we have a plan. I wrote to my cousin Eddy about getting some prank material from Weasley's for me. I also have some of that potion we made in Potions that I'm gonna use on them. My first years are gonna keep their eyes on the Slytherins in class. I advise you to have some of your trusted first years do the same. We never know what they might do."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Dante walked back up to the third floor hoping it was empty by then. A sigh left him when it obviously wasn't. "What is it you two are talking about?" He asked calmly as he walked over to join the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. His hands were in his pockets and he had a innocent look on his face except for his eyes which still had that coldness in them. "They think we want to cheat for housssse cup" Maestro hissed to him. Dante chuckled while still looking at the two he answered him,"Well we don't need to cheat do we Maessstro." Maestro hissed a laugh in response.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Tamara turned and looked at the Slytherin boy, her mind brushing the surface of his. His thoughts flowed forth like an overflowing river. He was chuckling and Tamara could get the basic jist of why. His smugness filled his mind. "You must be the Prince heir," she said, revulsion filling her voice.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff