Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She watched her walk away and resumed eating her ham, humming to herself and mentally making a list of things she'd have to look up once in the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
"What?! a TEST! But I didn't Study!☪"
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

When Rinnia reached the Gryffindor table she wasn't the only one after a bite to eat.She grabbed a seat farther away from the rest of the students,not because she didn't want company,but because she didn't want to jump into conversations.She grabbed a bit of everything and started to eat.

[[Out.Of.Cornea----]]  

Skymira

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:52 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara finished eating her breakfast and pushed her plate forward. She drained a glass of apple juice then got up from the table. She looked at the other tables, then she headed up to the Gryffindor Common Room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam walked over to the Grfffindor table and sat down across from Rinnia, "You mind?" she asked Midnight peering over her shoulder at the female. She let out a soft meow as her tail flicked from side to side, looking at the food on the table.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Skymira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

"Of course not lovey."Rinnia responded with a grilled cheese sandwich in one hand and french toast in the other.Soku and Luna hooped across the table to check out the cat that the girl had with her.The kittens began to bat at the cats swishing tail.

[[Out.Of.Cornea----]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 am
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte walked silently over towards the Gryffindor table. She sat down with the gruop of girl that were in the common room. The others seemed interested in their food. She took a pncake and some watermelon on her plate. She began picking up the watermelon and starting to eat it silently. The fact that Olivia had seen her dancing and that boy was just staring at her. He was Just blank in the face. She sighed. And took another bite of her pancakes. She sighed again. She could all ready see gryffindor boys pointing at her. Some of them were gaping at her in aw.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

(( Switching to Gryffindor Table. ))(( Rinnia? wanna Rp? ))  

niarbyl

Capitalist

Skymira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am
Sure ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 am
Aerona “Ziggy” Avalon
User Image

---

Aerona practically ran to her house table, she was brimming with excite at all the new people to met. She took the first open seat and pulped herself down. Looking into the faces of all the surrounding new Gryffindors, “I’m Aerona Avalon, but feel free to call me Ziggy!” she smiled at them brightly then began to fill her plate.

She was famished and would eat about anything at the moment. It took seconds for her plate to be filled, and she began cutting her food into bite sized portions. “Did all of you have a good summer? Do anything exciting?”

Restlessly Restless

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 pm
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler took a sip of his drink and sighed "Are there any other guys in Gryffindor at all" he said taking some french toast

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

Rinnia looked at the boy who sat down and laughed at his statement."Well I suppose none that feel like eating anytime soon."She grabbed another piece of french toast and grilled cheese combining them togetherand taking a bite."Rinnia Cross at your service."

[[Out.Of.Cornea----]]  

Skymira

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam smiled slightly and slapped a few pieces of french toast on her plate, "There might be, though as Rinnia said, they might just not want to eat right now." she commented, also putting some eggs onto the plate."Samantha Jones by the way." she added, reaching and grabbing a couple of pieces of regular bread. Midnight looked at the kits batting at her tail, jumping off of Sams shoulders she walked past the kittens and to the two slices of bread. She leaned over and began to nibble on them, her tail curled around her, and away from the batting kits.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam finished her food quickly and stood up after Midnight finished with the bread, "Well, I'll see you guys later." she stated picking up her black cat after offering a small wave. Midnight looked at the two kits and meowed softly before taking her spot on Sams shoulder. Sam waved once more and made her way out of the Great Hall.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 pm
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler looked at Rinnia "I hope some will come soon" he then noticed what she was eating. "Grilled cheese and French Toast? Intresting"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia ran to the Great Hall in a rush and ran to the group. She immediately started checking under the table and the chairs searching for her book. She had lost her copy of "1000 Spells and Charms for Prankster" book that she saved up to buy, it was very effective and used it all the time to torment her little brother Eric. "Hey Tyler, hey Rinnia!" she greeted. Then she noticed a girl she had never met before with them. Great, I love making new friends! She turned to her and said, "Hi, I'm Olivia Campbell. Nice to meet you!" Olivia grabbed a piece of bacon and continued searching for her book.

((The girl Olivia introduced herself to was Ziggy, correct?))

c h o c o l a t-s

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:30 pm
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler waved "Hey Olivia" he said "Loss something?" he asked

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff