Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:07 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

In the place finely pointed out..there was abandoned market. It was broken into and alot of food was taken. But there was alot remaining, much of it rotting. The occsinal dead zombie or civilian was strewn across the ground from the clash between the two. It was now abandoned, the survivors going more towards the center of the city, while Finely kept most of the zombies within the area of the graveyard.

He kept to the shadows as he went towards the building. He could smell the rotten meat and it made his stomach turn a little. "Huh...figured that'd smell good." he murmured before making his way into the market.

dust and debree coated the floor..as well as the occanal rat skittering by. As he made it in, deeper, his eyes seemed to automatcly adjust to the darkness..a perk being undead, allowing him to see within a haze. Though rotting, his senses were tuned to whatever flesh was in the area..some preserved as jerky or from chemcials, others decomposing.

He would head for the scent of meat, no matter how rotted, and started to gather it up. He dumped an armload into a shopping cart and used it to gather more of the meat.

As he travled through the only sound he heard was the sound of rats skittering around underfoot, some seeming to take the scent of the meat and began to follow, distracted from the other food they were gnawing on.

He hissed at the rats as he started to wheel the shopping cart out of the market and back towards Finley's place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

In the place finely pointed out..there was abandoned market. It was broken into and alot of food was taken. But there was alot remaining, much of it rotting. The occsinal dead zombie or civilian was strewn across the ground from the clash between the two. It was now abandoned, the survivors going more towards the center of the city, while Finely kept most of the zombies within the area of the graveyard.

He kept to the shadows as he went towards the building. He could smell the rotten meat and it made his stomach turn a little. "Huh...figured that'd smell good." he murmured before making his way into the market.

dust and debree coated the floor..as well as the occanal rat skittering by. As he made it in, deeper, his eyes seemed to automatcly adjust to the darkness..a perk being undead, allowing him to see within a haze. Though rotting, his senses were tuned to whatever flesh was in the area..some preserved as jerky or from chemcials, others decomposing.

He would head for the scent of meat, no matter how rotted, and started to gather it up. He dumped an armload into a shopping cart and used it to gather more of the meat.

As he travled through the only sound he heard was the sound of rats skittering around underfoot, some seeming to take the scent of the meat and began to follow, distracted from the other food they were gnawing on.

He hissed at the rats as he started to wheel the shopping cart out of the market and back towards Finley's place.

Some skittered back into the place, afraid that a zombie would pluck them up, but a few were brave enough to follow..as he made it back to the graveyard, they began to skitter back when a few of their party was scooped up by a wandering zombie to be gnawed on.  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Some skittered back into the place, afraid that a zombie would pluck them up, but a few were brave enough to follow..as he made it back to the graveyard, they began to skitter back when a few of their party was scooped up by a wandering zombie to be gnawed on.

He continued to push the cart until he got it back to the pile he'd originally started to regain his memories at. He dumped the carts contents into the pile and stepped back so the zombies could go to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He continued to push the cart until he got it back to the pile he'd originally started to regain his memories at. He dumped the carts contents into the pile and stepped back so the zombies could go to it.

Finley saw the group seem to converge on the new sorce of meat as he then nodded "..Glad to see you found so much..good.." he responded as he seemed to wave him over "..there is a abaonded mosliem you can rest in.." he spoke pointing over to it.  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 am
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Finley saw the group seem to converge on the new sorce of meat as he then nodded "..Glad to see you found so much..good.." he responded as he seemed to wave him over "..there is a abaonded mosliem you can rest in.." he spoke pointing over to it.

"Thanks." he said with a nod. "Didn't know tha dead had ta rest." he murmured thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Thanks." he said with a nod. "Didn't know tha dead had ta rest." he murmured thoughtfully.

"Really you don't..but I figured having someplace to simulate such things has having a place to lay down..little things from your past as a living creature..would be the least I could do. For example I have caught myself picking up a old bottle of Scotch and drank from it..it was my favorite drink."  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:45 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Really you don't..but I figured having someplace to simulate such things has having a place to lay down..little things from your past as a living creature..would be the least I could do. For example I have caught myself picking up a old bottle of Scotch and drank from it..it was my favorite drink."

"Oh....makes sense." he murmured with a nod. He looked towards the mosaliam Finley had spoken of and trudged towards it, deeply in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Oh....makes sense." he murmured with a nod. He looked towards the mosaliam Finley had spoken of and trudged towards it, deeply in thought.

As he mad it to the moslueim, it was a small one, cleared out of the corpses and actually cleaned up abit. It was very modest and bare boned in terms of a place to stay..but it was a room complete with a Bed, a stand with a lamp as well as alot of room to add his own items if he would want.  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

As he mad it to the moslueim, it was a small one, cleared out of the corpses and actually cleaned up abit. It was very modest and bare boned in terms of a place to stay..but it was a room complete with a Bed, a stand with a lamp as well as alot of room to add his own items if he would want.

He looked around and heaved a sigh. "Yeah....welcome home, Raph." he murmured before walking over to the bed and sitting on it. He inspected the lamp to see if it were the oil kind or electric. He figured oil, not knowing how electricity would reach this far. He the looked out of the opened door and watched the other zombies milling around. "Now....what am I suppose ta do?" he murmured as he burred his face in his hands for a moment to try and think. Wasn't much he could do as a zombie. He supposed he could help the other zombies by getting food for them and keeping them away from people. Maybe scare some of the people away who may pose a threat. It was the only thing he could think of, because walking around like them forever would drive him in sane. He sighed again before falling back onto the bed and looking up at the stone sealing. He wondered what his brothers and father was up to. He also wondered what Casey and April might be doing. Knowing Casey, the man had gone out, knocked a few heads, then went home and knocked back a couple of beers. That made him almost growl. He wanted to be out knocking heads, then going home and getting a beer. Not laying on his back in what was an above ground grave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He looked around and heaved a sigh. "Yeah....welcome home, Raph." he murmured before walking over to the bed and sitting on it. He inspected the lamp to see if it were the oil kind or electric. He figured oil, not knowing how electricity would reach this far. He the looked out of the opened door and watched the other zombies milling around. "Now....what am I suppose ta do?" he murmured as he burred his face in his hands for a moment to try and think. Wasn't much he could do as a zombie. He supposed he could help the other zombies by getting food for them and keeping them away from people. Maybe scare some of the people away who may pose a threat. It was the only thing he could think of, because walking around like them forever would drive him in sane. He sighed again before falling back onto the bed and looking up at the stone sealing. He wondered what his brothers and father was up to. He also wondered what Casey and April might be doing. Knowing Casey, the man had gone out, knocked a few heads, then went home and knocked back a couple of beers. That made him almost growl. He wanted to be out knocking heads, then going home and getting a beer. Not laying on his back in what was an above ground grave.

Later in the night Finely was seen walking to the door he seeming to softly speak "I know your not a fan of staying here with me and the rest of the mindless corpses..but I did what I did to help protect your family and freinds..I can't control if someone has been bitten or not..I wanted to make sure their is no conflcits..because I know myself..I know if I catch myself up with a other living creature..it's like a ticking time bomb in my head..ticking closer before I snap and attack..I've found no one able to control that urge let alone even be able to retain their seitance.." he sighed "I hope you can undestand..i've done this for the sake of your loved ones as well as yourself.."  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Later in the night Finely was seen walking to the door he seeming to softly speak "I know your not a fan of staying here with me and the rest of the mindless corpses..but I did what I did to help protect your family and freinds..I can't control if someone has been bitten or not..I wanted to make sure their is no conflcits..because I know myself..I know if I catch myself up with a other living creature..it's like a ticking time bomb in my head..ticking closer before I snap and attack..I've found no one able to control that urge let alone even be able to retain their seitance.." he sighed "I hope you can undestand..i've done this for the sake of your loved ones as well as yourself.."

He sat up and looked at Finley. "Yeah I know. I understand and ya right. And I thank ya for tryin ta help me keep my family safe. Doesn't mean I'm gonna throw no dead man's party up in here. I don't mean ta seem unappreciative or nothin either. It's just...." he shook his head not knowing how to explain it. "Figured I'd keep helpin ya though. Keep tha food out here stocked and maybe keep out some a tha livin. That is if it's aight wit you. I mean, face it. Ya tha boss round here. Ya built this all up and ya doin a pretty damn good job keepin all these guys here. Hell I didn't know there were THIS many zombies out here ta begin wit. I thought....well hell I just thought that guy that bit me was some crazy a** cannibalistic Purple Dragon ********." he said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He sat up and looked at Finley. "Yeah I know. I understand and ya right. And I thank ya for tryin ta help me keep my family safe. Doesn't mean I'm gonna throw no dead man's party up in here. I don't mean ta seem unappreciative or nothin either. It's just...." he shook his head not knowing how to explain it. "Figured I'd keep helpin ya though. Keep tha food out here stocked and maybe keep out some a tha livin. That is if it's aight wit you. I mean, face it. Ya tha boss round here. Ya built this all up and ya doin a pretty damn good job keepin all these guys here. Hell I didn't know there were THIS many zombies out here ta begin wit. I thought....well hell I just thought that guy that bit me was some crazy a** cannibalistic Purple Dragon ********." he said shaking his head.

He nodded "If their is anything else I can do to help you feel..well more alive, do say so. I do thank you for your help though..barey am able to keep all of these corpses under control without having a few run off without me s.." he paused "one moment" he running out to see a few shamble to the gate, he moving to attempt to guide them back into the graveyard.  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He nodded "If their is anything else I can do to help you feel..well more alive, do say so. I do thank you for your help though..barey am able to keep all of these corpses under control without having a few run off without me s.." he paused "one moment" he running out to see a few shamble to the gate, he moving to attempt to guide them back into the graveyard.

He saw what Finley was doing and ran to help him. "Aight, guys. All tha good stuffs over there. Don't need ta be outside gettin inta trouble." he looked at Finley as he was helping guide the zombies back. "Maybe a human nearby?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He saw what Finley was doing and ran to help him. "Aight, guys. All tha good stuffs over there. Don't need ta be outside gettin inta trouble." he looked at Finley as he was helping guide the zombies back. "Maybe a human nearby?" he asked.

He sighed looking to the others as they seemed to turn their attetion to teh gate "Yeah..it looks like a human got too close and they are smelling him..maybe you can see if we can get him away..I know myself and if I get too close to one, I'll snap..maybe you can try.." he spoke  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:08 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He sighed looking to the others as they seemed to turn their attetion to teh gate "Yeah..it looks like a human got too close and they are smelling him..maybe you can see if we can get him away..I know myself and if I get too close to one, I'll snap..maybe you can try.." he spoke

He nodded and moved quickly out of the cemetery and towards the smell of the living being. He tried to stick to the shadows like his training had taught. Maybe he could get the drop on the guy and scare him away.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff