Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dark Side of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild where your darkest fantasies are true. 

Tags: The Dark Side of Fantasy, roleplay, fantasy, vampire, magic 

Reply Random RolePlay
The Dark Wood Circus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm
Eliza sat by the corner rocking back and forth. She had no idea how long she was in there...but his whole mind control was working yet again on her. She was slowly seeing that she was wrong and he was right and that she would always be wrong.
So weak...letting him take control...Don't worry we'll keep you sane a bit longer. The voices echoed in her head again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:57 pm
Miku watched some blood in the window from the room, scaring her. She ran to the dark room, she had to let Eliza out before she snapped. She opened the door, "Eliza?" Miku said, tears running down her face.  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm
Eliza stood right by the door her head hung down looking at the ground. She looked up and she face was slightly scratched. "I must tell Master that i will obey.." She was no longer herself at the moment. Her neck also had scratches as well as her legs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm
Miku looked down at Eliza. "what? Well you can't right now...wait. god, i can't let you be in here anymore." Miku said pulling her out of the room.  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm
"Ok then i will see him when my time is up in here..." She smiled at Miku and grabbed her hand and made her let go. She then stepped back in the room and shut the door. "You will get in trouble if you let me out early silly." She chuckled and went back to her corner where the voices continued to haunt her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm
Miku shook slightly, Opening the door again, "No, i'm not gonna leave you in here" She said, looking rather scared  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Eliza glared at her...she glared..."Leave now or i will tell Dark Wood. We must obey." She put her hand out and she changed into her wind form and a gust of wind shut the door. Then she changed to her water form and she froze the door shut and it would only melt until her time was up.

Weak...insane...you'll slowly go crazy The voice chuckled. We promise...we'll keep you sane so just let us kill him...maybe not now..but soon.

Eliza simply rocked back in forth.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm
Miku's eyes' widen slightly. She looked down, walking to her room, she was worried about her friend  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 pm
Eliza looked at the ice melt. The four hours had ended and she could leave now. She got up and left the room and walked over to Dark Wood's room. His work with Kai was probably done with so she knocked on the door softly and awaited for him to let her in. Her sanity was still very much in tact...but at the moment it was somewhere else. She still had scratches all over her body but the master would only be pleased to see that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 pm
Luey looked at his newest member, still pleased. He opened the door, seeing Eliza. His grin grew when he saw the cuts over her body, "have anything you'd like to say?" He said with a grin.  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 pm
She bowed slightly, "Yes, I am very sorry for not pleasing the crowd and disobeying you." She looked up standing up straight and looked over at the new member. She felt so bad but didn't show it. "Master, do you have anyone in mind to start training him? If not i will gladly help out and train him. I'll make it so he'll be the biggest attraction here." She smiled but it was no normal smile...no it was almost a smile of a mad person.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm
"That would be wonderful Eliza. Kaito" Luey said turning round. Kaito was slightly shaking, looking up.  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:37 pm
"Yes Master," Eliza said still smiling and she looked over at Kaito. "Well then if you can come with me i will show you how to please a crowd."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:39 pm
Kaito shook more standing up. He nearly fell down in the pain in his feet. He stumbled over to Eliza, looking down.  

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Eliza took his arm and walked out of Luey's room. "Since all the people left we can use the arena. I'll show you how to use any powers you received. Eliza smiled at him...but it was her normal warm kind smile. Her grip on his arm was soft and her eyes showed sorrow.

Random RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff