Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 pm
Lily looked at him and laughed. "Well I'd probably do the same thing then. Politics don't make any sense." she said as she heard more fireworks go off. She smiled as she watched them. Her smile faded when she felt something wrong, but she wasn't sure what. She kept her thoughts to herself though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Victor glanced at the katana his father gave to his deceased uncle which he gave to him. "Malik...I'm always getting the feeling something bad is going to happen...is that a family treat" he wondered out loud

Kira smiled patting the sword that was tied to her hip. "Royality sword you and mom called it?" she asked

Lexi nodded putting Val down who ran chasing a bird right pass Sting

(oh god something going to happen -girlish scream- XD)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm
Sting disappeared in a blur just as the girl gt past him.His figure reappearing down the street.

"Foolish."he mutterd turning and a dark hand flew past the vampire girl going onto Damon pulling his sheded hair off his pants leg and it returned into his pocket with the other materials.He kept walking now heading to the graveyard.

Malik sighed.

"Kiba used to tell me..everything that was going to happen..and it always did.He was one of a kind your uncle..maybe you inherited his senses."he said quietly.

Damon smiled.

"I think I might get to liking you."he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 pm
Lily's wings flinched as she felt something dark pass over her. She thought it was just her imagination. She heard what Damon said and she couldn't help but smile. "Well that's good. That means you won't mind if I stay at your palace. Right?" she asked.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm
(lol so used to calling u a vampire.xD)

Damon scratched his head and nodded.

"If you can find a room."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm
((yeah i noticed!XD))

Lily smiled and hugged him excitedly. "Thank you! Dawn was right, you really are nice. I guess I worried for nothing. I usually am like that. Ok well I'm like that all the time." she babbled on. She realized she was talking too much and she laughed. "Sorry. I guess I'm a bit over excited." she admitted.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Damon patted her on the back.

"Its fine."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm
Lily let go of him and tilted her head to the side. "Really? Everyone else I knew said it was annoying. You'd think angels would be a lot nicer." she said as she looked up at the sky. She stuck her tongue out and then laughed. "I sort of miss them though. But I'm in no rush to get back." she said as she stretched her wings out and smiled.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm
Damon shook his head.

"Annoying?To me your funny and kinda cute..thats about it."he said patting her on the shouldar.

"Trust me if you were annoying..i'd be running."he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm
Lily felt her face turning red, but she ignored it. She looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "So what are you exactly? I mean, I can sort of tell you're a vampire. But you're something else too." she said as she bit her lip.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm
Victor nodded slowly gribbing the hilt tightly. "Yea...it runs in the male side then...wodner what Kir inherited" he muttered chuckling slightly but kept thinking

Val huffed running as she pass some of the guards looking for her father

Lexi chuckled and helped Kira inside the first thing Kira always done was check in the chest under her bed for her claws. She blinked in shock looking at her aunt. "did you guys rearrange again?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 pm
Malik shook his head.

"If anything you both inherited your fathers humor."he said.

Valcom looked around and walked out the gate.Seeing Val he raised his hands.

"Hey squirt..what are you doing all the way over here?"he asked her smiling.

Sting stopped next to Victor's window and the darw hands went threw the windows like they were not there.Grabbing the only rare item in Victor's room.The forcefield shield ball.The dark hands brang it to Sting who put it in his jacket.Turning he started walking down the road..now only one more thing to collect.The wedding rings.He walked into the graveyard watching the two figures at the other side.

Malik sighed.

"Lets go find that couzin of yours..its getting late."he said heading to his mount.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm
Victor nodded standing up he sniffed the airand turned looking at Malik his eyes blazing. "Like i said...something is not right" he hissed.

Val stuck her tongue out and pounced her father playfully getting chuckles from the other guards.

Kira looked everywhere and humphed, "Well..I'm going to check Victor's room then" she muttered going

Lexi nodded and went outside seeing a pair of eyes looking at her "Lucius what in your father's name are you doing" she chuckled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm
Silvia wacthed Valcom go and sat beside a nearby bench, she sat down and poutted turning into her cat form.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm
Valcom caught his daughter and rubbed the back of her head softly.

"Ah you crazy little girl.'he teased.

Damon looked at her and nodded.
"My father was a..vampire..my mother was a neko."he said.

Malik nodded.

"I know..which is exactly why we must ride.This isn't a fight for you i'm afraid."he said patting the mount into place.He looked at Victor and sat inbetween the graves.

"Go."he said calmly.

Sting crouched there and watched.The old man was getting rid of his companion..ha.Would only stop the inevitable for a short time.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff