Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Other RP's or And Other Things
The Secret Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi looks at her hand then at her two kittens playing around; she looks up at Alliana who's sitting in the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 am
Allianna goes to the highest branch of the tree.  

OoCassadeeoO

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi looks back down at the kittens, then notices about Nero. She pokes Nero and laughs, then plays around with the kittens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm
User ImageShe looked at Nero.She slightly blushed as she fell in the tree.She cam to the bottom it was a slide.  

OoCassadeeoO

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi keeps playing at the kittens and laughing with them, she kisses BronzePaw's nose and ShadowStar's forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm
User ImageAs she turned around she found a kitten.It wasn't brozepaw or shadwostar.Its fluffy head jumped to her arms.She held it and said,"I'll name you Secret."She said  

OoCassadeeoO

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. BronzePaw and ShadowStar looked at the other kitten and starts hissing, and jumps into Ayumi's arms. "It's alright Kitties." Ayumi smiles at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Alliana frowned as she walked to the cotton fields.  

OoCassadeeoO

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm
nero stood up and followed alliana. when they reached the cotton feilds he said to her "hey, can i ask you a-" anra (or lulu from my sig lol) flies by and hits nero in the head "ow... oh! there you are!" 'master! whered you go?' "well... i was about to ask her" he turned back to alliana "where are we?" he again noted her hair "and it might be rude, but, can i braid your hair?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm
"First off no you can't braid my hair second my secret garden but were in the cotton fields."She said
User Image  

OoCassadeeoO

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:03 pm
"secret garden?" he started to think, a little disapointed that he couldent braid her hair, oh well. "well... how did we get here?" anra flew up and layed out on neros head  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image"I don't know this means your a mythical creature like me."She said  

OoCassadeeoO

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm
nero thinks for a moment, then he unlocks his sences and sniffs the air "you're a vampire? hmm... well, if you are talking mythical" he shook his head, and his black colored, red tipped ears appear, he then pulls out his tail "im half neko, but... vampire is a secret" he put a finger to his lips "dont tell anyone"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:15 pm
"I'm so sad to be Immortal."She said  

OoCassadeeoO

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:58 pm
nero and anra both tilted their heads "but why? you meet great people, and if you know what to do, life never really gets old..." he walks a little closer to her "ive seen you before, and you seem to have brought me here... but i want to know why..." 'yea! we have a right to know!'  
Other RP's or And Other Things

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff