Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Sanctuary of the Solemn One (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyrsais Himura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Tyrsais had been slowly moving toward Relinth as he was now in the open. The rain didn't bother the vampire at all. What was a little water going to bother him? What he didn't like however was Relinth stopping and some sort of energy being used by him. It could have been an attack, he could have been sensed. So he did the logical thing he would leap from his current tree to another blasting a wave of unholy energy back at the tree to distract Relinth and possibly make him think that the energy was Tyr himself. He would the leap from the new tree directly at Relinth moving as fast as possible. The only way Relinth would be able to tell something was coming at him from his side would be the whistiling as he moved quickly through the air. He would grab the sword on his side by the hilt his forearm would tense. Next his shoulder muscles would bulge as he called forth all his might to unsheath the blade with one vicious motion hoping to slice his opponent in two as he went flying by. A charge of unholy energy coated the blade as it thirsted for blood and destruction.

"Die Relinth! It's time you paid for your insolence."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm
For Relinth the disturbance in the trees was more then enough to set him off into a full out defensive stance. He sensed the energy and turned toward it focusing his energies into his body hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever had come to find him. Suddenly all went calm in his head the drops of rain slowed down but one thing stood out from him. Something was now behind him and it was coming quickly, something familiar. He would turn so his side was to Tyr throwing the bag of equipment off his shoulder directly into the vampires path flipping backward as quickly as he could hoping the deflect the attack that was incoming or dodge it. It was shortly after he felt the burning sensation on his left leg. He had been cut by the blade. It wasn't a terrible wound but it was enough to hamper his movement. As he came back to his feet he almost fell back down but was able to maintain his focus and unleash a blast of chi toward where he thought Tyr would land hoping to exploit his haste and return a wound or two. Both hands moved forward channeling the energy as it leapt from his open hands towards it's target.  

Relinth Thares

Tyrsais Himura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm
Tyr smiled as he caught the light trail of blood across his blade. That sense of satisfaction made him almost miss the blast of energy heading toward him, almost. He would quickly wrap his wings around him expecting the obviously hasty blast to do little damage. It drilled him into the ground as he and the blast intercepted and he skid for a few feet across the ground before flipping back up to his feet. A slight bit of steam was coming off his body now from the blast but it hadn't done alot of damage.

"Come on... I know you can do better then that. You holding back?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 pm
Relinth moved slightly allowing his cut leg to support less weight then the good leg he still had left. He closed both hands into fists the muscles in his forearms we bulge out as he became tense. He kept his eyes on the vampire whom for the moment didn't seem to be pushing the action. Relinth didn't want to fight with anyone regardless of how much he disliked them, so he certainly wasn't going to start the next exchange.

"I've got nothing for you Himura... I don't know why you came back here. You can try to kill me but you'll never see Albert again if you do. I'm not going to negotiate with you either. You have nothing you can take from me. I'm not the same person I was before. Unless you seek enlightenment or to be cleansed of your evil leave this place."  

Relinth Thares

Tyrsais Himura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm
Tyr chuckled at the idea. Him have no option? It was nonesense to him. He leaned down pulling a dagger from a sheath on his leg. He spun the blade around in his hand flamboyantly he was just looking for the right time to attack Relinth next. It was curious though that Rel didn't want to destroy him.

"Why do you think I'm here? You think I'm just going to let you keep him? Kill him if you must more it's more humane. I'll destroy you. Now either you release him or we finish this."

Tyr growled both hands now squeezing the hilts of his weapons waiting for a response. He was waiting to see if his opponent would make a mistake and allow an opening for him to strike.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Relinth casted a cool glare to Tyrsais. It was clear that the vampire wouldn't take the wise way out of this. He had become more then just an annoyance he was a threat to Rel's greater mission now and he had to be dealt with. Rel would move his hands apart in a wide circle extending his arms up ward around his body then moving them around and down. Once he completed the circle he tensed up both hands and assumed a sideways stance focusing his energies. The area around him would begin to have visual disturbances as he tried to exert his influence on the very particles of air. He needed a catalyst to finish his plan and looked to the equipment bag which his sword was half-way out of now. The blade would flash on fire in a moment the flames flying toward Relinth and hitting his hands a torrent of fire and energy that ripped at the very molecular level of the air began to swirl about around his arms.

"Fine... stay and I'll remove your taint from this plane."  

Relinth Thares

Tyrsais Himura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm
Tyr looked at Relinth it was a fancy movement he was making. Why didn't he just move to make a hostile motion. Tyr figured this had to be a trap of some sort and clenched his hand around his sword. He began to focus his energy through it hoping that one focused slash with all of his energy would vanquish his foe.

"Lets do this then former angel, god has forsaken you... you have no power anymore man of light. Could you save your wife? Your child? You are weak..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm
Relinth moved his hands slowly around in a spherical movement. After 2 seconds the motions focused in closer and closer as the air around the area began to shudder. The leaves began to blow off the trees as a violent energy began to rip through the area. It slowly pulsed like a heartbeat for the moments Tyr talked and then suddenly the calm came. Relinth looked into Tyr's eyes as he spoke and extended one single hand out after moving his leg out that direction to support himeself

"May the gods forgive me... Bringer of peace, creator of order hear me now. Bring unity to this chaotic being and deliver him from the eternal torment of being lost. Tyrsais the god's have forsaken you deliver yourself from evil or burn alive..."

A fire exploded across Relinth burning him slowly then leapt out of his hands feeding up the ground almost instantly to Tyrsais. It would look to start burning him then the next time a pulse like a heartbeat was felt it would shudder up the conduit of energy and then explode like a nuclear explosive at Tyr ripping the molecules in the air apart causing a chain reaction that would unleash the potential energy of all the molecules around. It would feed back over Rel burning him as well. The explosion would likely blast both of them to either end of the field draining Relinth of energy.  

Relinth Thares

Tyrsais Himura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:45 pm
Tyrsais had not expected Relinth to try to take him out so quickly. He began to rush him as the energy began to leap out of his opponent and the energy ripped out of his opponent across his body before he could react the pulse of energy rippled through him carrying the stream of energy exploding in front of him. It blew the trees away from the opening where he had been in the field and ripped the ground apart leaving only scorched earth. He was tossed yards back as his flesh was rended apart. The explosion of energy went off like a nuclear warhead smashing his body into the ground and tearing through landscape. Neither of them had much chance of being in good shape either of this but Tyr had taken the worst of it. After he reached the rest of the forest he would smash through trees for a few dozen yards before being smashed into the ground. He dreamed of the old days. Visions of when he was still alive came to him. He remebered a life long lost. He came to rest strewn across the forest floor. His eyes firmly closed. Anyone could guess if he was alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 am
The explosion of energy would move out like a flash of light from Relinth splitting all the The explosion of energy would rip the atoms apart all across one singular the free energy would reach out ripping at the very bonds that help everything together it could touch. It rippled across the vampire ripping his flesh to shreds before feeding back across Relinth. The flesh on his arms would peel back causing an extremely painful sensation as it focused it's energy into one explosion near his center of mass. It tossed him a few dozen yards backward before he hit the ground. The air around the area would also ignite with the excess energy causing a reaction burning across the fields scorching the earth and removing any grass that was left. As Relinth glided through the area he flashed back to the last time he had used this power drifting off from reality as it tried to tear him apart. He would hit the ground with a solid thud leaving a small impact crater completely dazed from the experience. The blast wave of combusted air went over him. He wondered for a moment where he was and what had happened. It took a few moments for him to recollect his thoughts. The air was sparse and the area smoldering. It looked like the planes of hell all the sudden. This would take some time to heal he thought. His mind would snap back after a few moments, where was Tyr? What condition was his foe in?  

Relinth Thares

Tyrsais Himura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 pm
::Tyrsais was blasted into the air smashing through the branches of quite a few trees before the fire of the second explosion caught up to him as he drifted down toward the ground. He fell toward the ground with his eyes closed and felt only the thud of the ground when he fell. Short on blood and injuries all he had left was instinct and he began to claw at the ground trying to move away from the creature that had hurt him. After moving a few inches his exhausted body collapsed to the ground. It was an unwise move to attack Relinth at his home where he was most powerful. He exhaled looking across the terrain at where his escape lie unable to reach it currently. He was powerless at the moment and waited on Relinth to make the next move.::  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:06 am
Relinth tried his best to focus he could see where his foe had gone. In a pile of broken and charred branches he laid. He put one hand to the ground slowing pushing himself to his feet and stumbled slowly toward Tyr's body. He rested the palm of his hand on the chest of Tyr when he got close enough and dropped to one knee.

"Well old friend here we are again... I guess you never really knew me but the darker part of me. I'm sorry for what you've become. Worry not, I'll take you to your master"

Relinth stayed knelt over the body of his opponent trying to channel the dark energies he had commanded as another soul to help to rebuild this body. As soon as he touched his old comrade the memories of the old days flashed back to him. He was reminded of the horrible things he had done as a body with another name. More important then the simple actions was what he had caused to an innocent soul before. Although it wasn't truly him he felt the overwhelming guild wash over him. He dipped his head for a moment talking to his "old friend".

"I'm sorry Tyr... How could I ever hold all this against you? I created you didn't I?"  

Relinth Thares

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:49 am
Relinth realized it was some similar to the his past it struck an image in his head he wished not to relive. Suddenly it seemed like a field of ash, around him was nothing but the barren wastes of the great hells. He felt the satisfaction of victory wash over him. Another broken corpse laid before him. He remember the voice he spoke that day.

Hah... you thought you could stand against me? Evil knows no mercy. We have been waiting for you... something we could break. You didn't disappoint.

The experience took him back for a few seconds he could hear the whisper of the dark voice in his head for a moment. He shook his head focusing as hard as he could to repress it. He sighed deeply and put his arms around Tyr's body and slowly threw him up over his shoulder. His magical powers probed Tyr for a direction, a place of belonging and it pointed him in one direction. It came to him and he spoke aloud noticing the energy.

Mastema...  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces