Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled warmly as he listened to the story of the bridal gown. And his smile only brightened when he saw then tender exchange between grandmother and grand daughter. Where Kedrick grew up, moments of close interaction like that where scares or none. It was rare if he ever got a hug, and he couldn't ever remember having a kiss on the fore-head. Kedrick cleared his head as Arielle's grandmother walked away. He glanced at the photo again and then at Arielle. "she's right you know." he commented bluntly, rubbing his chin as he saw the similarity between mother and daughter.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:17 am
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle looked at Kedrick and smiled at him, "Thanks. Grandma has always said that. Except I've got my dad's ears, dimples, and his eyes. Everything else is my mom's," she paused and closed the book. She wondered if the gown would fit her and then her mind drifted back to an earlier comment that made her blush. She stood up and headed towards the stairs, "Let me show you the attic. There's some pretty cool things up there. And also, I kind of want to see the gown." The last sentence made her feel embarrassed, but her curiousity got the best of her.

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 am
Kedrick Suwa

After the mention of the attic, Kedrick bounced to his feet like an over-excited golden retriever. "okay," he said, smiling. Honestly, he too was curious to see the gown, he wondered if it was really as beautiful as in the picture. "lead the way." he said with a pleasant smile, repeating his words from earlier. He didn't really act like someone most people would tag the word master too, most of the time he didn't even act like a boss. He was sort of childish really.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded with a smile, walking up the two flights of stairs and opening the door that was inbetween her old room and the bathroom. She walked up another small flight and turned on the lights. She looked around, notcing the drawers of things from when her grandparents were kids, when her mother was a child, and even things from way before her grandparents existed. She walked around, looking for the gown, the floor making small creaks after each step. She looked in the chests and the closets until she saw it. She pulled it out and noticed that the dress was in a garment bag. Arielle looked at the dress in awe. It seemed so old but at the same time, modern. She knew there was a small bathroom in there. Excusing herself from Kedrick, she walked in the bathroom. She pulled off her clothes and took the gown out of the bag, which after that was done, putting it on herself. She then took off the collar that she still had from the shop and pulled her hair out of it's ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped, realizing that she truly did look like her mother.

When she walked out she found Kedrick and smiled shyly, "It's a perfect fit. Well, kind of, it's still a little bit loose in the back. You guys were right, I do look like her. A lot." She laughed quietly and felt her cheeks warm out of embarrassment.

((EDIT))

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick fallowed her up the steps, glancing quickly into her old bedroom. Arielle was right, it wasn't that different from the setup back at the manor, for that he was glad. The musty, old smell of the attic was friendly and welcoming. Kedrick moved around the attic, peering with mild interest into a couple of the boxes as Arielle excused herself. He reached in, pulling a small stuffed toy out of one of the boxes. the little doll had been loved hardly beyond recognition, it's button eyes long ago fallen off, it's yarn hair frayed. 'some little girl had gotten many years of comfort and playtime from this doll' Kedrick thought idly. He looked up as the small bathroom door creaked open. Kedrick suddenly found he had forgotten how to breath as he looked at Arielle. She was the spitting image of her mother, hair and all. He carefully laid the doll down, he was fairly sure his eyes where bulging out of his head. "wow..." he managed weekly, "you really do look like her.."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 am
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle managed to smile again her face getting warmer. She walked closer to Kedrick and giggled, "I don't think I need to clean up your eyes from off the floor now do I, Kedrick?" She saw the doll that Kedrick had laid down and picked it up with a smile, "It's little Elsie. Haven't seen her since I was four. This was grandma's doll but my mother and I played with it a lot." she placed the doll back down and looked at Kedrick, "You still there?"

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedricks head snapped up at the comment. "Uh, no...I just...I mean....oh boy..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "what I'm trying to say is, you look B..." he stopped in mid sentence as she picked up the little doll, it would never cease to amaze him what good a simple toy could do for a lonely child. He could remember when he was little, a stuffed rabbit named "Rags" was his closest companion, and for a little boy with few friends that toy was the most magical thing in the world. Kedrick blinked rapidly, trying to pick up the conversation again. "yeah, I'm okay..." He gave an awkward smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 pm
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle couldn't help but giggle as Kedrick started talking. She could tell he seemed somewhat nervous and wondered if the dress had anything to do with it. She also recognized that he had acted like a few of the boys back at her school, well more different then them actually. The boys at her school were more obnoxious to girls they found cute. She pushed some of her hair back and smiled at him, "You have such a cute smile, Kedrick, even if it is awkward." Arielle continued smiling and then her eyes widened in shock. Something like that had come out of her mouth. She looked at the ground, not wanting to see Kedrick's expression, but mainly because she was embarrassed.

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick's head lowered 'whats with me?' He wondered. 'I'm always embarrassed around her...Arielle is just...a good friend.' He drew in a deep breath. "uh, thanks." he replied. "you..a...you look great...a lot like your mother..." Kedrick glanced quickly at his watch, dinner should be any time now, and these embarrassing moments where almost unbearable.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:37 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle just nodded, fearing that the next thing to come out of her mouth would surely embarrass her. She let out a small and quiet "thank you" which sounded more like a whisper than anything else. She hoped that working at his mansion wouldn't always be so quiet. Or this awkward, Arielle thought with a sigh. She heard footsteps and turned her head quickly to see her grandmother walk up.

"Oh my," her grandmother whispered. She walked closer to Arielle and just smiled, "Why aren't you just... Arielle look up at me."

Arielle nodded and looked up at her grandmother who continued to mumble sentences and admire her.

"Why aren't you just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," her grandmother said with another awed smile, "You definitely are my daughter's baby. And the dress fits so well. Then again, your mother was only about three inches taller than you but it fit her fine. It's still a little roomy but you look beautiful. And judging by this boy's silence, he must think the same. Speaking of which, Arielle you failed to introduce the man."

Arielle blushed and nodded, "Th-this is Kedrick Suwa."

"What a nice name," her grandmother said with a smile, "It's nice to make your acquaintance Kedrick. I'm Mrs. Fields, but you can call me Georgia," she smiled at Kedrick and then turned to Arielle, "But the main reason I came up here was to tell you that dinner was ready. Come down when you can." With that her grandmother walked out the room.

Arielle felt the awkward silence returning and rubbed her arm, "You can go on ahead of me, Kedrick. I have to change out of this gown anyway. See you at dinner." She couldn't bring herself to look at his face. She couldn't understand why she was acting so goofy. She walked back to the little bathroom, making sure the bottom of the dress wasn't getting dirty, and closing and locking the door. She leaned against the wall and sighed. I've got to have better control around Kedrick, Arielle thought as she pushed more hair behind her ear, He's just my boss..... No.... He's my friend. So.... Why do I feel so nervous around him when everything gets awkward?

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up gratefully as Arielle's grandmother walked in. He smiled as she admired her grand daughter, Arielle deserved every compliment she was given. Kedrick listened as Arielle introduced him, He felt foolish for not thinking about it before. Kedrick nodded to Arielle, "ah, okay." he said with a small smile as he turned to follow Mrs. Fields down the stairs. Kedrick walked into the kitchen standing in the door-way for a moment, looking around.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:06 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle heard the footsteps disappear and sighed. She got of the dress and put it back the same way she found it. She put her clothes back on and looked at the collar, placing it in the pocket, she looked at herself in the mirror and saw that her cheeks were still somewhat flushed. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and walked out the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

In a few seconds, she saw everyone there. Her grandfather smiled and waved, "Everyone please sit at the table. Tonight we are having lasagna, garlic bread, and my famous chicken Caesar salad."

Arielle laughed and nodded. Her grandmother shook her head with a smile and turned to Kedrick and Arielle, "What do you want to drink?"

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedirck sat down at the table, turning to Arielle he pulled out the chair for her giving her an encouraging smile. trying his best to recover from the awkward situation earlier. "uh...just water please." Kedrick said to Mrs. Fields, then looked over at Arielle. The food smelled AMAZING, Kedirck had always liked Italian and this looked better than most restaurants.

((ooc: sorry, I know it's short...))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle walked behind Kedrick and was surprised to see him pull out her chair. She smiled and sat down in the seat, "Thank you, Kedrick. Oh, and some apple juice please grandma."

Arielle's grandmother smiled and nodded, "A water for Mr. Kedrick and an apple juice for Ms.Arielle," she walked to the fridge and looked back at both Kedrick and Arielle, "I'm surprised to see a young man hold a chair out for a young lady. You don't see that much anymore nowadays," she poured the drinks in glasses and handed them to both Kedrick and Arielle, she then turned back to her husband, "Milton, you should've seen your granddaughter."

Her grandfather looked at her grandmother curiously, placing the food neatly on the table, "One, what is it? And two, why didn't anyone inform me that this boy's name was Kedrick. Will I always be the last one to know important things?"

Arielle giggled, "It's your fault for never being on top of things."

"Hey! That's unfair, Arielle," her grandfather joked with a laugh.

Her grandmother shook her head and smiled, "Calm down dear. And Arielle went to try on that gown, the one I wore to our wedding and the one that our own daughter wore for hers. She looked just like Eudora."

Her grandfather smiled and sat down. His eyes looked sad for a moment but then regained their cheerfulness again, "I wouldn't expect much. But I know I'll get to see it on Arielle when that day comes. Can't get over the fact that she isn't a little girl again."

Her grandmother sat down next to her husband and nodded in agreement, "I know. And you kids can dig in now. Don't want the food to be all cold now do we?"

Arielle didn't need to be told twice, she started to fill her plate, making sure it didn't have too much food on it.

((It's alright ^^.))

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at Arielle's grand parents, they where such nice people. When Kedrick was younger, most people (those of higher class) would be surprised that a family with so little money would value politeness and courtesy as much as his family did. Regardless, Kedirck was taught from a young age that respect was very important. "thanks for having me over Mr. and Mrs. Field," He said as he piled up his plate. " I know this was sort of a last minute thing..."

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces