Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Secret Meetings (Jirani, Lady Amirynth & Sen'Jin ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:04 pm
Walking down the path at a leisurely pace, Jirani listened to Rynn's story. He couldn't help but laugh himself as he imagined a small Rynn covered in mud.
"Pardon me for laughing, I mean no offense. That must have been quite unpleasant. Is Sui another member of the herd?"
As they continued down the path, he still saw no sign of Sen'jin. He had to be here somewhere. This was, after all, the path he had gone down.
"Where does this path lead?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:31 am
"It d-d-definitely smelled unp-p-pleasant. I was lucky I did not g-g-get that much mud on myself but there was mud all over the g-g-glade for days after and Sui had to spend all day washing in the river." The small mare couldn't help but smile at the memory. The thought almost made her pause in her steps as she realized she had been a part of the herd for some time now. The passing of days had turned into weeks already. Rynn glanced around, she could recognize areas and paths more now, there was one that shifted towards the left. While Jirani could not see it, the passage appeared to Rynn wide and clear. "This way..." At his question she indicated the path they had been on. "That would have taken us b-b-back outside of the forest. This one leads to one of the small springs in the area." Soon they would reach a part of the river that had widened over time, a small bridge and stepping stones would be the means to forge over.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 pm
Jirani listened to Rynn's stories with a smile. It was obvious that she was happy here and had found refuge. When she indicated a small side path, he looked down as far as he could see. It seemed that there were quite a few different paths within the territory of the herd and many different ways to get in and out. He followed her down the small path on the side.
"A spring sounds nice. It seems the herd picked a very nice place to call home."
Indeed, the surroundings were lush and beautiful, and Jirani felt comfortable here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 am
"I think so too..." Rynn paused along the path for a moment to check her bearings and then moved down slightly, letting him see the direction they were going. The river stretched before them. Not as wide as through the plains but just enough that they would end up getting a little wet. "There is a b-b-bridge up north a little if you would p-p-prefer using that...?" The flutter glanced up towards Jirani with a questioning look. While she could fly over he didn't have the same capabilities and Rynn wasn't so sure that the stallion would like to get wet or muddy.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 pm
Jirani looked at the river and smiled. He did like to swim, and it had been a while. But, he decided, it was probably best to take the bridge. He didn't want to get too dirty when he was potentially meeting more new Soquili.
"As much as I'd like to have a little swim, I think I should keep myself looking presentable."
With a last glance at the river, he moved forward towards the bridge.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm
Following the larger stallion for the moment, Rynn felt as if someone was watching them. She wondered for a moment if it was Sen'jin coming back to meet with them but the large troll stallion was no where to be seen. With a worried frown she continued on her way, trotting over the bridge lightly as she went. The forest was pretty empty, while there were birds singing in the trees, the furred life seemed to be all but invisible. While Jirani was a new comer to the glades, it didn't not explain the silence. She must be a little more cautious then usual after meeting the golden stallion, Rynn shook her head and nibbled on her braid trying not to worry.

They were getting closer, the flutter eyed Rynn and the larger stallion with a curious air. Oh boy! She would have so much to tell the others! They were heading towards the springs which was the perfect place for romance. She almost chortled outloud before stiffeling her merriment. She wanted to see how far they would go without interrupting...

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 pm
As they made their way across the bridge, he turned to look at Rynn following behind him, and he noticed the frown on her face. He stopped and turned to face her.
"What's wrong? You look nervous"
But even as they stood there, the young stallion felt eyes on him. He looked around him into the woods on all sides, but couldn't see anything.
"Is there somebody here?" he asked quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 am
"I... I'm not q-q-quite sure..." The flutter looked around again, wondering why she felt eyes upon her. She may be a little paranoid but it was obvious he could feel it too. "I don't think it is something d-d-dangerous. Sen'jin and Cadance are usually around to k-k-keep the area safe." They were over the bridge but the watcher was in front of them now. Rynn agonized for a long moment, not wanting to move forward. She shifted from side to side on her feet before taking a deep breath. "C-c-come on out, we know you are hiding there." Her heart beat quickly in her chest and she fervently hoped that Jirani would not get hurt if it did turn out to be something bad.

A rustling of the bushes beside them announced her presence first. "Awww man, you're no fun at all." Another flutter wandered out onto the path, bright eyes watching the pair before her. "And here I though I'd just follow you. So he's ya boyfriend? He's kinda cute, definitely looks like a sweetheart! What's your name cutie?" Bethari grinned before walking up to the golden stallion, growing as she did so. "I'm Beth, pleased to meecha! Didn't wanna intrude or anything but when this little mouse of a mare actually has the guts to speak ya gotta take some notice." It was easy to see that she was completely opposite to Rynn, while the quiet flutter had only grown to the size of a pony, this one ended up the same side as Jirani. her bright demeanor also made her seem larger than life.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 pm
The stallion positioned himself slightly in front of Rynn. His father's heroism had been passed down, and he instinctively felt the need to protect the nervous mare. Honestly, he was surprised when Rynn was the first one to speak up. As he heard the bushes rustling, he braced himself a bit. However, as a red flutter mare emerged from the bushes, it quickly became obvious that she was no threat. At first he was taken aback by her forwardness, but quickly adjusted and smiled, allowing himself to relax. He didn't know what to say about her comments, so he just smiled.
"My name is Jirani. Nice to meet you."
He bowed his head lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm
The larger stallion stepped forward, giving her some cover. She could feel his aura of protection surround her, a serious expression on his face until he spotted who the shadow was. A flash of memory came to her, that same comforting aura, stripes and a strength that was fueled by aggression as he tried to save her. The though made her shudder for a moment and she pulled herself back to the present. Rynn didn't know what to say, she recognized the flutter as Immi's granddaughter but Bethari had it all wrong. The small flutter shook her head a few times and took a step back as the pink mare swooped on in to the center of attention. She wanted to tell her that she was not with Jirani, well that she wasn't doing anything with him except for trying to find the others. Opening her mouth, however, she found she could not speak, too embarrassed to have been caught in such a way. Rynn looked down upon her feet unsure what to do.

"Welcome Jirani! It's great to meet new people here in the Glen! I've always wanted to show them around though I guess Rynn here has already taken that duty and then some!" The mare danced a little on her feet as if listening to a beat that was her own. She twirled around once before giving Jirani a low bow of her own. Her movements were graceful as if she was a dancer by nature and Bethari smiled lightly. "Ahhh well little to be lost, I can leave you two love birds alone for now unless you wish to continue exploring." She winked at the pair of them in front of her.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 am
Well, this mare was quite the contrast from Rynn. While the smaller mare was quiet and reserved, Bethari was outspoken and vibrant. It was interesting to see such different soquili living together. But he had heard it before..."opposites attract." He couldn't help but notice Rynn had retreated back into silence and seemed to have shut herself out of the conversation. He wasn't sure if he should say anything to her, or just leave her alone. If she was shy or embarrassed, he didn't want to make it any worse by bringing attention to it. He decided it was best to leave her be for now and turned back to Bethari.

"Oh, I'm afraid you're mistaken. We're not 'love birds' at all. In fact, we've only just met, and Rynn was showing me around this beautiful place you call home."

He chuckled and looked back to Rynn. Trying to bring her into the conversation, he moved to the side a bit so that the three were standing in a circle and everybody could join in.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 pm
"Could have fooled me! Or are you a gentlemen to all mares who strike your fancy?" Her brash humor could have been grating except for the merry smile she kept upon her face. She moved a few more steps, dancing forward to nudge him lightly with her shoulder and winking again. "Well traveled are you? Seen many things as beautiful as this place?" The flutter stepped back and with a running leap she sailed over the river, narrowly missing the muddy banks with a practiced flair. "With a home such as this I don't feel the urge to leave often. Do tell me about the lands that you hail from." Bethari was curious about this handsome stranger, especially now she knew he was not claimed.

Rynn watched from the outskirts. She felt him move away so Jirani was not a little to her side including her into the conversation. She was relieved when he told Beth that there were not seeing each other. The last thing she wanted was him thinking otherwise but then the other flutter started flirting with him and Rynn felt a small wash of dismay. She did not show it outwardly but he seemed to be a nice stallion and though there were many souls who lived in the glades most were more like Bethari, outspoken and social, leaving her behind in their sweeping conversations. Still she waited to see his reaction, watching Jirani as Beth asked him questions she wanted to know but were too shy to voice herself.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 am
Jirani chuckled at Bethari. She was quite forward, wasn't she?
"I try my best to be a gentleman to everybody I meet, unless they give me a very good reason not to be."
He smiled as she nudged him and flew over the river. She had quite a few questions, and he took a moment to think about them.
"Well, I definitely wouldn't call myself well traveled. I've spent most of my life in the small area my family calls home. Its a nice spot in the mountains, but this place has a different kind of beauty about it. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to leave this place. In fact, its so nice here I feel like I don't want to leave."
He smiled and looked back at Rynn. He felt that he didn't want to ignore her and wanted to keep his attention divided between the two mares, but Bethari was so talkative, and Rynn was so quiet, he was finding this task difficult.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am
"Don't have to leave if ya don't want to. I am sure we can find a nice little place to secret you away." Beth chuckled as she spoke to show she was making a joke. "You'd be fed every day and well taken care of. See how well we tend the flowers here? Well consider that same care and devotion focused on such as yourself." With light footsteps she made her way back, her wings fluttering on occasion as she skipped over the rocks. Each step was well practiced and almost seemed like she was dancing over the water without even needing the bridge. "Tough I have never seen the mountains. There are some close by where some of the other herd lives, never tried to go up and visit, it's too sparse there. No trees..."

The mountains... Rynn remembered her travels through the mountains and couldn't help but shudder. It had been while traveling through one of the valleys that she had been attacked by the skinwalker. She felt a tickle on her leg as a small rat started to climb up her leg. Smiling down at it she bent her knee to help him get up to her shoulder. The small creature had stayed with her as she hid in the cavern, battered and bruised. She did not know why it had shown up but now it wouldn't leave her alone and she did not have the heart to tell him to leave. The flutter realized she had spaced and turned back to the conversation at hand wanting to know more about Jiranai's family and the mountains. Maybe they were better than the ones she had traveled through.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out