Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply 1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements
Who Are You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!
  Hello!
  Weirdo!
  Gold!
View Results

EstoPerpetua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm
Welcome again everybody! I hope to see you around the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Heya, I'm NogginDew. You can call me Mike or whatever you want. I've been on Gaia since '04, but only started really vending in the last few months. I decided that after the forums sort of went to hell, I don't have much else to do but get rich. I was invited by Fenix_Professionals mule. Thanks. biggrin  

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

Pat116

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 pm
Hi! Name's Pat116, or just call me Pat for short. I've been on Gaia since around 2005 or so and have made almost 1.5 million since 2006 when I started using the Marketplace. Usually I buy things or get rare items as gifts, and then sell them since I rarely use them. And even sometimes if I feel super generous, I'll give gold to people since I have no use for it. smile

Still not sure why I was offered to join this guild. And I would actually want to know why sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 pm
Welcome one and all!!

@Pat116: I'm pretty sure that the people who were involved in the marketplace in any minute way were all invited to join the guild.  

EstoPerpetua
Crew

Pat116

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm
Guess so, huh?

Either way, I'm known by some to sell some items that used to be very expensive and sell them cheap. Example: I'm selling Night Vision Goggles that normally are around 5-6k, when I'm only selling them now at 2.5k. I'm not making profit, I'm helping other Gaians who can't afford more expensive items.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm
Hello, I am The Other Mooncry since some inactive decided to take my username. Joking aside, I have been a Gaian since '08 and hope to have some fun here.

I mostly depend on the marketplace for gold income but may play with the booty grab and/or zomg. ^^  

The Other Mooncry

Heartwarming Huntress

40,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Hello! I am SquishyFishy4 (inside joke on why my username is that ^^ ) and I'm 14. I depend on marketplace to pretty much get al my gold. I have been on gaia for about three years and this is my new account. And if you want to talk go ahead and send me a PM or whatever else ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm
Pat116
Guess so, huh?

Either way, I'm known by some to sell some items that used to be very expensive and sell them cheap. Example: I'm selling Night Vision Goggles that normally are around 5-6k, when I'm only selling them now at 2.5k. I'm not making profit, I'm helping other Gaians who can't afford more expensive items.

You are a good seller that's why we got you here.

Thank you Patt, a Welcome to the team as everyone here!!!  

Fenix_Professionals mule
Captain

Nyu0u

Adorable Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:25 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 am
Hello everyone welcome to the guild!  

EstoPerpetua
Crew

DudeIsGenderNeutral

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
My name is Frances, I'm 13, and I am a fan of history. I also enjoy Volleyball, Drawing, Writing, and feeding the souls of Twilight fans to REAL vampires mrgreen

My fav colors are green and purple, and I have two extremely (almost to the point of annoyingly) over-protective sisters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:38 pm
I'm a chick, and I'm old.
Call me Gisella or my username.
I sell on Gaia when I want something, and I'm here to browse.  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TK-Stormtrooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm
I'm Antonio, from Ecuador.
I just turned 16 years old.
I got a request to join this guild, and heck, here I am, loving it!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 pm
Hi, I'm Dez Magena. I like to draw just about anything. My styles are illustration, hand drawn, black and white outline, detail.  

DezLuyu Magena

1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces