Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
What Is Your Favorite Level? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:47 pm
I think all the worlds are cool except 100 acre woods(sorry i like Winnie the pooh but it wasn't that 'cool'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:01 am
I would have to go with Hollow Bastion and End Of The World. Why...? Because of Ansem and Behemoth...yet Hollow Bastion still seems to mesmerise me with its sheer complexity and elegance. It's like a royal castle with evil creatures inside... smile  

NewbieQ

Foetus In Fetu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:07 am
I liked Halloween Town, although I wasn't that huge a fan of the Nightmare Before Christmas, and Hollow Bastion. Neverland I didn't like so much, although flying was great, because the level itself kind of bored me in that the whole world was just the pirate ship and the Clock Tower; wasted potential, if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:51 pm
I liked the End of the World uptill Ansem. Ansem was a push-over  

Firana

DarkNinjaStar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:27 pm
I liked Halloween Town, Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion the best. I'm a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas so it was awesome to fight beside Jack in Halloween Town. Traverse Town was just funky. I loved all the little things you could do there. Hollow Bastion was awesome. The place itself was beautiful. I did find it quite easy to get through it, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Oh yeah, I like Wonderland too!

I have a bit of a dislike for Monstro. Everything looked similar and if you fall off a ledge, you can't just jump back up. You have to start again. That ticked me off to no end. But it was still cool being inside a whale and all lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 pm
My favorites were Halloween Town [ Sora looked nifty <3 ] and Hollow Bastion. ^__^  

Tsumirei

loveloveButterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:40 pm
Traverse Town definetly 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:07 am
ill have to say either traverse town or hallow town.jack skellington rocks!its also fun when your there after netherland cause you can got to the big crater and fly around it.  

-]-Roxas-[-

Koshou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:19 pm
Hollow Bastion rocked out LOUD. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Koshou
Hollow Bastion rocked out LOUD. 3nodding

Agreed 3nodding  

Twyla Myn

pollito_naldie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:57 am
My favorite is Halloween town. heart I love the movie so i loved the idea of having this world on the game. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:17 pm
Halloween Town rocks! It's so spooky and dark and foggy and it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!  

Kixcerd

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:08 pm
I liked Halloween Town, too. I hated Monstro and Atlantica. It takes me forever to remember the chamber sequence to get to thet parasite cage and I hate Atlantica because Ursula is so cheap and it always takes me about 5 tries to beat her. Plus I hate the enemies in Atlantica. OH, and I'm not too fond of the Cave Of Wonders, but its ok now that I remember what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:02 am
Hollow Bastion  

[[Sora]]

K a s e Y`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:32 am
Neverland has my love. O: <33

Peter is super duper cool, and he taught me to fly.
Yah, that's right. I could fly.

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces