Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
Underrated Anime & Manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinesman Assemble!
  Shinesman Red!
  Shinesman Moss Green!
  Shinesman Grey!
  Shinesman Sepia!
  Shinesman Salmon Pink!
  Who the heck are the Shinesman?! o_o
View Results

Meriru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 am
Lovely Complex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My absolute favorite Shoujo anime/manga. Before this, my favorite was Fruits Basket, but once I found the time to watch this anime, I was blown away.

Basically the story is about two friends, a taller than average girl (170cm) and a shorter than average boy (156cm). See the height difference here.

These two bicker a lot and at first, challenge each other to see who would be the first to get him/herself a boy/girlfriend. As the story progresses, the girl slowly falls for the guy and then tries to win his affection.

Lovely Complex is a romantic comedy that will surely entertain you throughout the whole story. Who says a tall girl can't have a good compatibility with a short guy? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 pm
Parfait Tic. Its so addicting by book four, cant stop reading it Dx 22 volumes is the bonus.

Naki Shoujo Tame ni Pavane. Amazing story, great insight to greek myth., and sexy and cute @ the same time.

Kamichama Karin. My personal favorite. Great art, and an amazing story line ^ ^ it continues to kamichama karin chu  

Sora Itou

mugoi_usagi
Crew

Invisible Elder

7,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:07 pm

I just finished watching Kobato. And if you're a Clamp fan, it's a must see. If you're not a Clamp fan, it's still probably a must see. They tug you along for 22 episodes slowly building a world and a story and then in two episodes, bring you on an incredible emotional roller coaster that ends exactly as the story should, but maybe not always how you wish it would.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:54 pm
Sora Itou
Parfait Tic. Its so addicting by book four, cant stop reading it Dx 22 volumes is the bonus.

Naki Shoujo Tame ni Pavane. Amazing story, great insight to greek myth., and sexy and cute @ the same time.

Kamichama Karin. My personal favorite. Great art, and an amazing story line ^ ^ it continues to kamichama karin chu

YES! I love Kamichama Karin!!!!  

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 pm
mugoi_usagi

I just finished watching Kobato. And if you're a Clamp fan, it's a must see. If you're not a Clamp fan, it's still probably a must see. They tug you along for 22 episodes slowly building a world and a story and then in two episodes, bring you on an incredible emotional roller coaster that ends exactly as the story should, but maybe not always how you wish it would.

Ooooh that also sounds great. @_@; But I have such a long list of anime to watch already...I will have to squeeze this in somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Kurokami
User Image

Keita Ibuki is a 19-year-old independent and struggling freelance computer programmer who, with two of his friends, is developing and trying to sell a video game program to big-time video game companies in Tokyo. While trying to stay afloat and survive financially with money being given to him by his 21-year old childhood friend Akane Sano. (In the anime, he is an ordinary high school student.) He has a chance meeting on one night with a high Mototsumitama named Kuro while eating alone at a ramen stand. He gives her his dinner, a bowl of ramen, and tries to protect her when she is attacked in an ambush by an unknown Tera Guardian. Keita loses an arm during another fight between Kuro and another Tera Guardian, but Kuro is able to save his life by exchanging his arm for hers since she has enhanced healing abilities like all Mototsumitamas. (In the anime, his heart is injured and their hearts are exchanged instead.) This creates a contract between them, which makes her more powerful than before. However, Kuro warns Keita that they need to be together all the time because her heart will become necrotic if it is away from the main body.

As Kuro stays with Keita and gets acquainted with him while meeting with other Tera Guardians and their human masters, they are targeted by the strongest Tera Guardian clan of the East, the Shishigami (Lion God) Clan in an attempt to kidnap Akane and bring about the destruction of the coexistence balance, which Tera Guardians are supposed to protect. Meanwhile, Keita is determined to find out why his mother died after seeing her double as a young boy and to find out who is responsible for trying to destroy the coexistence balance on Earth.

Souko no strain

In the distant future, the galactic Union is in a war with the mysterious Deague. The Union's strongest force is made up of mecha called Strains, operated by users called Reasoners. A little orphan girl named Sara Werec despairs that her brother Ralph, an incredible Reasoner, will be going 130 light years away to the front line, and according to general relativity, even if he survives, when he comes back home, she'll be long dead. She decides that when she grows up, she will join the war, too, just to see her brother again.

One day, when she grows up to be the star Reasoner of her academy, the planet is suddenly attacked by the Deague. The enemy force is headed by a strangely powerful Strain, whom Sara attempts to engage; the enemy pilot retrieves a little girl in stasis from a secret lab, and Sara recognizes the pilot as her brother. Stripped of her ability to control a Strain, she devotes herself to training under the name Sara Cruz. She is supported by the Reasoner Lottie and her friends, tormented by the snobbish "lesser" pilots with whom she now shares status, and fueled with one desire: to discover the truth.
User Image  

Ladyshion

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:20 pm
@ Ladyshion: Both sound great! The artwork looks amazing as well. sweatdrop More stuff to add to my long list... LOL  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:59 pm
3 words: AXIS POWERS HETALIA

User Image

It was underrated for a couple years, but it recently got licensed, so I guess it won't be underrated for much longer. HILARIOUS-wtf-comedy, and each episode is only 5 min long each. Addicting, with some historical satire. Just watch the first episode.

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

mugoi_usagi
Crew

Invisible Elder

7,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:57 pm
Abiding Angel

It was underrated for a couple years, but it recently got licensed, so I guess it won't be underrated for much longer. HILARIOUS-wtf-comedy, and each episode is only 5 min long each. Addicting, with some historical satire. Just watch the first episode.

Deutsu! Deutsu! I knew you were looking familiar! Way to be Ukraine! lol

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:44 pm
mugoi_usagi
Abiding Angel

Deutsu! Deutsu! I knew you were looking familiar! Way to be Ukraine! lol
...We are all granted wings...

User Image
Yay~! You recognized me! .: Does a little jig :. rofl

...But we must wait for the opportunity to fly...

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Kadacho

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 am
Tekkonkinkreet

Not many people know of it, but I think everyone should watch it. It's very sad, but very very amazing! The art style isn't the best, but it fits in with the theme perfect. :3 Please watch it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm
Meriru
Lovely Complex

My absolute favorite Shoujo anime/manga. Before this, my favorite was Fruits Basket, but once I found the time to watch this anime, I was blown away.

Basically the story is about two friends, a taller than average girl (170cm) and a shorter than average boy (156cm). See the height difference here.

These two bicker a lot and at first, challenge each other to see who would be the first to get him/herself a boy/girlfriend. As the story progresses, the girl slowly falls for the guy and then tries to win his affection.

Lovely Complex is a romantic comedy that will surely entertain you throughout the whole story. Who says a tall girl can't have a good compatibility with a short guy? xd

I never quite finished that. I liked it at first. But after awhile it just seemed like to me that it was almost a one way relationship. Otani was just a brat and it seemed like he was only being with her for her sake. And the girl....god don't get me started.

I mean I think I would have liked it more if Otani didn't annoy me so.  

binny92286

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm
Ok, this is a lot!! So, be prepared to read! Mwahahaha!

Anime:

Gurren Lagann
User Image

Story

Gurren Lagann takes place in a fictional future in which human beings have been forced under Earth's surface and live in isolated subterranean civilizations. These "villages" have no contact with the surface world or other villages.

Giha Village, one of the underground villages, regularly experiences earthquakes; because these earthquakes damage infrastructure, the village must constantly extend deeper into the earth—individuals relegated to this task are known as "Diggers". Giha Village is the home of Simon, a fourteen-year-old digger who was orphaned when his parents were killed in an earthquake. Although Simon is respected by the village elders as the best of the diggers, he is ostracized by his peers. Simon discovers a special drill key deep in the ground and is soon recruited by an eccentric fellow orphan named Kamina into his group, the "Gurren Brigade". Kamina dreams of the surface world, which he once visited as a child, though he had to return home as he was too young to survive there.

After a failed attempt at reaching the surface, Kamina is jailed by the village elder. Simon resumes digging, only to discover "a big face" deep in his tunnel. As he excitedly fetches Kamina to show him the discovery, Simon is also caught by the village elder. Kamina's punishment is interrupted by the collapse of the ceiling over Giha Village, as an enormous mecha falls into the cavern. A woman named Yoko appears and tries to repel the machine with a large rifle. Simon takes Kamina and Yoko to the "big face" he found earlier and discovers that the small drill key can be used to activate it. Named "Lagann", he uses it to destroy the invading mecha and effectively break through to the surface.

Once on the surface, Simon and Kamina discover there are more large mechas known as "Gunmen" (piloted by "Beastmen") that terrorize the surface dwellers during the day. Simon and Kamina volunteer to help Yoko and her village; during the ensuing battle Kamina captures a gunman and names it "Gurren" (meaning "crimson lotus"). Eventually, Simon and Kamina decide to embark on a journey to end the constant struggle between the Beastmen and humans, and are initially accompanied by Yoko and Leeron, a mechanic from Yoko's village. As they head out to find the headquarters of the Beastmen's Human Eradication Army, the group encounters various Beastmen warriors including the vicious beastman Viral.

Along the way, Simon and the others are joined by more humans, including the "Black Siblings", led by Kittan, and Rossiu, a strict young man from an underground village, to form the "Dai (meaning "large" or "great") Team Gurren".

Team Dai-Gurren form a plan to hijack the giant fortress Gunmen the Beastmen have been using as a local base of operations. Kamina plans for Simon to steal the Gunmen using the Lagann. Later that night, while Kamina is talking, Yoko kisses him, and he reciprocates. Unseen, Simon follows Yoko and witnesses the event. This causes Simon a significant amount of psychological trauma and consequently he is distracted during the final battle, contributing to the death of his "brother", Kamina.

Team Dai-Gurren continue on, adding the daughter of the king of the Beastmen, Nia, to their ranks, and encountering and defeating the remaining generals of the Human Eradication Army. They eventually reach the capital of the Beastmen and defeat the Beastmen's king, Lordgenome. However, in doing so Simon learns of the power of the Spiral, and the destruction that it could cause. Lordgenome was once a spiral warrior who fought against the "Anti-Spirals" and failed. To preserve human kind, he forced all humans to live underground and keep their population to a minimum so they would not alert the anti-spirals to their presence.

The second half of the series takes place seven years later. Led by Simon and members of Team Dai-Gurren, mankind has become prosperous. Though all seems well, once one million humans have repopulated the surface, the anti-spirals arrive and begin attacking the humans, and Nia is suddenly transformed into their messenger. The conflict escalates, causing infighting within the Dai-Gurren members in the new capital government, and panic in the world's population when it is learned that the anti-spirals have begun their plan to eradicate all life by crashing the moon into the earth. Simon, along with the rest of the Team and his old rival, Viral, lead the battle to defeat the Anti-Spirals and save Earth, first by averting the moon disaster, and then by confronting the anti-spirals in their home pocket dimension.

However, in destroying the Anti-Spiral, Nia's fate is sealed. She holds onto life long enough to marry Simon before crumbling to dust. Simon then passes his core drill on to a new generation and spends the rest of his life wandering the earth as a nameless vagrant, while the human race begins to contact its fellow Spiral races throughout the galaxy.

Characters:

Simon is a fourteen year-old digger from Giha village. Although he is initially looked down upon because of it, Simon excels at drilling through the ground, and the drill quickly becomes his trademark symbol. One day, he finds a mysterious drill-shaped item, which is later revealed to be the "Core Drill" for a head-shaped Gunmen he also finds buried in the soil. With the help of the small Gunmen, Kamina, and Yoko, he fights off a much larger Gunmen that falls into the village. In the process of defeating the invader, they reach the surface world. Prior to the time-skip, Simon is mostly depicted as merely following Kamina's lead and often acting as a counter-balance to Kamina's impulsiveness, due to being very timid and weak. He is also shown to be somewhat jealous of Kamina's strength of character. His personality changes to be more like that of Kamina, as he acquires his own fighting spirit and determination. His Gunmen "Lagann" has the power to produce drills from seemingly nowhere, which is handy, since they're Simon's weapon of choice. He can also produce a massive drill from the bottom to combine with Kamina's Gurren to produce "Gurren Lagann" a much more powerful Gunmen.

Kamina is a young man from Giha Village who dreams of leaving the village and go to the surface, which he saw as a child. Ultimately, he can be summed up as "magnanimous". He is very passionate about his goals, expressing his wishes through energetic speeches which seem to affect all those who hear them. Kamina believes that with his manliness and honor, he can do anything he feels like, saying such quotes as "Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!" and "Who the hell do you think I am?!". The leader of the "Team Gurren " he convinces Simon to aid him in his plan to drill through the roof of the village and get to the world above, but the plan fails and he is imprisoned. After defeating an invading Gunmen, he leaves the village with Simon and Yoko in the cockpit of a tiny but powerful Gunmen Simon unearths and Kamina names "Lagann". He is extremely impulsive, and sometimes acts with little regard for his life. His plans are rarely well thought-out, often relying solely on brute strength and determination to win, but for some strange reason or another, they seem to work most of the time; in this way he is an ideal and classical counterpart to Simon in the first arc. It is revealed that Kamina's impulsive confidence is mostly a show to give Simon the courage to act, telling his "Bro" (they aren't actually brothers, but share such a close relationship that he insists they call each other such) "Simon, believe in yourself. Not in the Kamina that you believe in, and not in the Simon that I believe in either. Believe in the Simon who believes in you." Kamina never lives to see his dream of freeing the human race come to fruition as he is killed in battle while trying to seize the giant Gunman Dai-Gunzan.

Yoko Littner is a young girl from Giha's neighboring village of Littner. She had been tracking the Gunmen, which subsequently crashed through the surface and into Giha. She wields an extensive arsenal of weapons and has substantial experience fighting the enemy. She uses her outstanding soldiering skills and wise counsel to advance the war of liberation. She wears short shorts and a bikini top: as she states in episode five, she avoids clothing which restricts her movement in combat situations. In early episodes, it is shown that she has feelings for Kamina. Due to her looks, several characters are instantly attracted to her including Simon and Kamina. She loves children and has a dream to become an elementary school teacher.

Nia is a mysterious young girl found by Simon sleeping in a capsule in the middle of a dump site. She has had no prior contact with humans except her father. She is by nature very curious, polite, pure, and innocent, due in part her sheltered childhood in a peaceful environment away from all the battles occurring in the outside world and her only recently-attained sentience. During her travels with the Dai-Gurren Brigade, she discovers the harsh realities of the world. She develops a very close relationship with Simon throughout the story. The two fall in love, Simon proposing to her immediately after the time-skip, before discovering she is an agent for the Anti-Spirals and is being forced by another personality (Messenger Nia) to fight against Simon, ultimately fighting against her other self and regaining control of her body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manga:

+Anima
User Image

Story:

The lands of Astaria and Sailand were at peace, for a while. Until an outbreak of non-humans began to populate the countries. These strange beings came to be called +Anima. They are practically half-animal, with marks on their skin which, in the blink of an eye, can transform a small child into a beast. +Anima's became hated, worthless creatures. Some would scream in fear at the sight of them, or chase them with intent to kill. Many others are jealous of the powers +Anima's are gifted with, provoking their own revulsion. Each believing the other country was responsible for these abominations, Sailand and Astaria began war.

In the +Anima world, some humans have an unusual gift that grants them the ability to morph one or more of their body parts, such as limbs, into a form of an animal's body part. Some are capable of even more radical changes, such as growing wings or full-body transformation. The transformation processes are very fast, and occur at the user's will. When inactive, the morphed areas revert back to normal, leaving the person's clothing and body completely untouched. The only visual mark of this ability appears on the body of the person, in the form of a black tattoo-like marking. Occasionally, the user bears some behavioral characteristics of their animal, but this is not very common. +Anima are not treated kindly by the normal humans. Therefore, when some are treated bad enough or have a taken over neglected feeling, their +Anima often takes over them.

All who have such an ability are collectively referred to as +Anima. The +Anima are capable of controlling their powers at will. Their abilities range widely — including, but not limited to, superhuman strength, agility, and reflexes, as well as heightened senses, and the growth of physical features such as fur,claws or wings. All of these originate from the characteristics of a +Anima's animal. Every +Anima bears the characteristics of only a single animal.

The origin of this phenomenon is rumored to come from the Kim-Un-Kur, a tribe of natives that live in the Moss Mountains. The main criteria to becoming an +Anima are:
1) They are usually children age 5-14
2) they are very close to death or in a desperate situation.
The Kim-Un-Kur seem to break these criteria, as they seem to voluntarily equip their +Anima and do not seem to vanish under the criteria under special experiments.

There are different theories how an animal is chosen for a +Anima. It is also possible for +Anima to be implanted into someone or the person done experiments on. But unnaturally implanted +Anima may leave their host under times of extreme stress or if their strength is pushed past the limit. In other words, naturally given +Anima are like birthmarks - they are more permanent and bestowed to them naturally. An implanted +Anima is not like the real thing and can fade over time.

The +Anima's powers are not understood by the normal people, and the +Anima are subject to negative prejudice. They are feared as monsters, and even hated by some. Some are envious of such powers and seek to gain control over them. Thus, afraid of the negative reaction from others, most +Anima tend to hide their true powers whenever possible.

The treatment of +Anima differs greatly in Astaria and Sailand, the two major countries in the +Anima world. In Astaria, +Anima are treated in various ways. More commonly they are treated with suspicion or dislike, not necessarily hate, although some in the army see them as enemies. On the other hand, +Anima are valuable slaves in Sailand. They are looked down on and seen as less than humans. They work for their masters and are arrested by hunters and sold in slave markets if they have no master. To identify them as slaves, they are forced to wear collar- like chokers with their masters symbol.

Another reason +Anima can be considered outcasts and dangerous is the fact that their +Anima can get stronger over continuous use for daily life, even to the point where individuals eventually (most likely involuntarily) give up their human sanity and become more and more like the animal they were bestowed.

There is also indication that they it may be possible for them to lose their powers. This usually occurs when they reach adulthood, or when they do not need their +Anima to protect them anymore.

The story itself centers around four orphan children who are +Anima and their adventures as they search for a home.

Characters:

Cooro is a crow +Anima, and can summon black feathered wings from his back and use them to fly. Cooro is naïve, a bit absent-minded, and slow to make decisions. He tends to honor people's decisions, to the point that if people tell him to go away or to leave them alone, he will do exactly that and won't pursue them. However, he is optimistic and always cheerful. In Cooro's hometown, it is said that the souls of the dead are taken by the crows who gather around the body to Heaven. His mother died when she was pregnant and when the crows gathered over the body, he burst out, with a crow +Anima, trying to follow his mother's soul. This means he was born a +Anima, so he, unlike the others, has no idea what is like to be a normal human. Due to his black wings, Cooro sometimes gets mistaken for a black angel, a messenger of death. Cooro has the rare ability to sense +Anima, and these powers are exploited by a man named Fly. Fly has Cooro locate +Anima so he can steal their +Anima and give it to a +Anima girl, Blanca, with white wings (Fly claims she is an Angel +Anima, an artificial lifeform found under the city). Cooro had also promised to give Fly his wings when he was older, so that Fly could fly with Blanca.

Husky ((real name is Myrrha)) is a fish +Anima, whose legs completely transform into a fish tail when jumping into water similar to a merman. He also grows gills, allowing him to breathe underwater and stay submerged indefinitely. When he first meets Cooro, he is in a circus sideshow starring as a mermaid princess (wearing a wig and pearls) Cooro helps him escape and Husky joins him on his journey. Husky has a small fear of water because Lady Dylana, a rival queen and the mother of Keane (who used to tease and bully Husky), attempted to drown him, from which he gained his +Anima. He wields a long staff for a weapon that he took from the Beehive Manor (a town in the story). Husky is revealed to be a wealthy prince who had been teased because of his effeminate appearance. Due to his mother being from the North, children also teased him for his "husky" voice. Also, Husky does not like girls because, as he quotes, they are foolish, and because from a young age he was surrounded by the many Queens of Sailand who fight with each other for the Kings affection, although others think it is because he looks like a girl. Nana also believed Husky was a girl and was afraid to admit it. He may not like Nana in the beginning but starts to care for her as the series progresses.

Senri is a bear +Anima. He is capable of transforming his right arm into a bear-like arm, giving him sharp claws and great strength. He is the strongest melee combatant from the group; due to his +Anima, he does not need any melee weapons, although he does have a falchion-like sword which he uses when he does not want to reveal his +Anima identity. Senri met Cooro and Husky at a village called Abon where Senri is protecting the village from a gang, when Cooro and Husky helped get rid of them Senri joined them. Senri very rarely says anything and usually doesn't speak in complete sentences. Senri carries a book, in which he stores various items and flowers. It is later revealed that it is the only key to his memories, as he suffered major trauma from when his father died and had severe problems accessing memories. With the eye patch that he has it keeps his +Anima under control, without it he goes berserk, transforming into a full body +Anima and fighting anyone he sees.

Nana is a bat +Anima. Nana is capable of sprouting wings much like Cooro; however, they are bat wings. With them, she is capable of flight. Nana's ears can grow very large, gifting her with superior hearing that is capable of detecting sound in the ultrasound frequency. In addition, she has uniquely-developed vocal cords, making her capable of emitting ultrasound waves from her mouth, which she may use either to navigate when her eyesight is useless or as a powerful area-effect weapon that temporarily knocks out those who hear it. Her personality is kind, albeit immature, and quite feminine. Nana does not like violence and does not use any weapons. Nana reveals that her drunken father beat her and her mother and, one night, she accidentally stabbed him with her stitching scissors and ran away out of fear. While hiding from her enraged father, she became a bat +Anima. Afterward, she joined a group of all-girl orphans in the city of Octopus. However, she ran away from them, thinking she was hated because of her powers, which actually the leader of the all-girl orphans told Nana that she was jealous of her. In Chapter 13 "Husky's Depression", Nana wonder why he looks so pretty all the time and why he doesn't bathe with Cooro and Senri, she thinks he might be a girl and finds out he isn't. It is hinted that she might have a crush on Husky on chapter 15.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm
Kadacho
Tekkonkinkreet

Not many people know of it, but I think everyone should watch it. It's very sad, but very very amazing! The art style isn't the best, but it fits in with the theme perfect. :3 Please watch it!

I just love that Anime!! xD

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm
...We are all granted wings...

User Image
@ Kaito: @.@! That was a lot, but super helpful. I've been wondering what Gurren Lagenn was about. Now I know. LOL. Looks interesting. I wouldn't mind checking it out. Though I do have a long list still.

...But we must wait for the opportunity to fly...

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff