Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 pm
Once more her gaze fell to the ground in a look of hardened disappointment. "Ok..." She wasn't needed for such an elite team, just as a messenger. Taking the file mentioned, Xaio began heading for the door, but only after snagging her trench coat and scythe. As she stepped into the rain, the file safely tucked away in her coat, a smile couldn't help but play upon her lips. "Maybe they'll think I'm the bringer of death..." Her boots silently marched their way down the street towards a general area to find a person. All she had to go on was a picture as well. "Like a needle in a haystack"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke felt herself still growing tired. More tired than before. She could hardly keep her eyes open any longer, and as soon as she felt them close and stay closed, a loud, high-pitched whirling filled her ears and made her want to scream. She flinched away from whatever it was, only to have it stop and be replaced by a masculine laughter that was slowly fading. In her new alert, she gazed out and saw the shadow-drenched figure running off to escape her wrath, but he landed a successful prank on her and got away with it. Zeke couldn't even tell who it was this time. Just one of the boys she once hung out with before her job demanded more and more of her attention. "Damn kid," She snarled, nodding her head upwards to summon the earth to bend at her will. She heard a sudden yelp and saw him trip, then laughed as she was satisfied with herself. The phoenix could no longer find it in herself to sleep; her body was aware and wouldn't allocate any interference with making sure it was alert enough to protect itself. In this alert, she felt a couple of beings approaching, bringing a sadistic smile to Zeke's dark lips.  

xCIZINEC

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm
Sky kicked at her motor cycle as it wouldn't start because of the weight. "Son of a b***h..." she growled as she stared at the bike and she crouched down tinkering at the bike a little but then gave up and then he hoisted up the man off of the bike and drug him on the ground as she walked her bike back to the spot where she got her jobs from and was paid. On her way, she walked past a girl in a trench coat with a scythe and smiled a little before she put up her hood and tugged it down over her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm
For a moment, Xaio stopped in place when someone passed by. "Prehaps... Cracking her neck alittle, she kept wearing the same smile. "Hey you there...." She projected into the girl's mind.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:50 pm
"Ah... A telepathic person? Never met one of those. Besides that, what do you want?" she asked in a little bit of a annoyed tone but at the same time friendly voice. She'd stopped her bike and looked over her shoulder back at her with her face shrouded in shadows keeping most of her face from showing except her honey brown eyes that shone in the little light.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"I know I'm going to be early, but what the hell. I have nothing better to do," he said to himself with a smile. He began running, down the road. If he kept running, he was sure to be there within an hour or even ealier then that.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:01 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera keeps her glance straight out ahead of her focused on the path she was on. Yet, as she heard Akikitai's footsteps she couldn't hold back a smirk. Aren't I just the siren of death? "Oh, Akiki I feel the need to say Kitai is much more appealing to my cruel nerve. But you're still cute too." Vera turns to him and lets out a chuckle. Before he can fix up a comeback, Vera loudly points out the target of their travels, headquarters, and dashes over to the entrance.

"Hey, hon, anything exciting happen while we were gone?" Vera nonchalantly asks Zeme. She had thrown her hat to some unknown corner of the room and settled herself on the couch across from Zeke. She was now watching her intently--for once--as she tightened her hair and chopsticks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 pm
Akikitai
User Image

"Uh uh! Don't cut me off by talking to her," he growled as he jumped in front of Vera. "What the hell is that comment supposed to mean?!" he didn't let her answer,"Ah, what ever," he said just realizing she was screwing with his head. He was always slow to a joke,"I'm out of here," he said as he made his way back out the building.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageThe phoenix smiled softly to Vera as she joined, then let her gaze shift over to an outraged Akikitai that seemed more Aki than Kitai. "No, nothing exciting. Though, I was pranked by an old friend. What memories," Zeke sighed softly, her grey eyes searching the floor before refocusing on Akikitai as he insisted to depart. "Oh, please, Akikitai, won't you join us? Surely, you have nothing better to do without word of our leading commander, no?" She asked sincerely, since she was quite fond of the boy and rather enjoyed his company. Zeke slowly gazed up towards the roof of the pavilion, then over to the posts that held up the structure without use of walls. The rain still drained from the heavens quite heavily. But the thunder had grown quieter, so it was a bit farther now. Lightening flashed above and faintly illuminated the grey reflex of her eyes as she looked back towards the boy, though she didn't smile. Not once did she smile except to Vera when she approached, for smiling was just not Zeke's thing most of the time. "Well, you may go if you so wish, but if you prefer to be locked in your room instead of out in the freedom and rain, then I urge with incentive that you leave now. If you prefer this freedom, don't," Zeke added, her tone tempting him to stay, but that was the last that her formal vernacular presented itself, as she now turned her attention to Vera again as thunder crashed above. She noticed that her Italian accent of a previous life had started returning. How strange.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm
"You learn...or meet something new everyday" Xaio spun around, just to cut to the chase. Withdrawing the file from her coat, she opened it in order to display the picture inside. "Have you seen her around here? She's sort of needed for something important" She didn't like the way this person hid their self so, but even so she wasn't planning on starring at them anyways.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:47 pm
"Who want to know," Sky asked letting the man hit the ground but she still held up her bike. She was already preparing for fast movement to take her out if needed. She wasn't liking the fact that she had a file on everything about her from her birth place--which she told no one where was--and the face that she had the extinct Dragon Plague.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm
The thud from the fallen corpse didn't faze her much as she tried continuing up on her job. "I believe that may be confidential in itself as well but all I asked was if you had seen them" She gripped her scythe alittle tighter in irritation. It was bad enough this was all she could be considered helpful for, she didn't want to screw it up atleast.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm
Akikitai
User Image

((By the way, Aki: pissed off hates the world selfish, self concious kinda guy.
Kitai: Childish, sweet, bouncy, fun seeking and happy. Right now he is Aki))

Aki growled, as he turned back to Zeke,"I hate yyyoooooououuuuuoououoouuu," he thought to himself. He then went back to where Vera stood,"Fine!" he stood next to her, with folded arms. "What is new?" he asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm
"Relax, I'm not going to cut you throat if you don't cut mine. I'm not black hearted you know," she said as she pulled back her hood reviling her face. "Does that answer your question?" she asked looked at her with her arms folded across her chest tiredly before she let out a long yawn and shivered as rain fell down her coat.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Kida just got done with the second dance, and was supposed to do a third, but the Manager told Kida to leave, because an important person was coming and the restaurant needs to close early. The Manager told her that she will still be paid the amount she was promised. When she looked at her phone Kida saw that it was 10:10pm and decided to go to Duke's Office early to show initiative for the new job.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff