Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Cosplays You Wish You Saw More Of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm
I would like to see more cosplay from lesser-known series. Currently I'm working on a costume from Recast (it's a manhwa- sp?). It's not a very well-known series, but the costumes are amazingly detailed! biggrin I'd also like to see more side characters cosplayed... So many people dress up as the main character(s) of the show, but it's nice (and makes a more complete cosplay group if you're headed for a photoshoot biggrin ) to see side characters smile

I'd also like to see more video game cosplays... Fire Emblem, anyone? Also, I'd like to see more Beet, Black Cat, Black Sun Silver Moon, Shaman King... biggrin More of the less-focused on manga/anime in general! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:40 pm
jyrotika
I would like to see more cosplay from lesser-known series. Currently I'm working on a costume from Recast (it's a manhwa- sp?). It's not a very well-known series, but the costumes are amazingly detailed! biggrin I'd also like to see more side characters cosplayed... So many people dress up as the main character(s) of the show, but it's nice (and makes a more complete cosplay group if you're headed for a photoshoot biggrin ) to see side characters smile

I'd also like to see more video game cosplays... Fire Emblem, anyone? Also, I'd like to see more Beet, Black Cat, Black Sun Silver Moon, Shaman King... biggrin More of the less-focused on manga/anime in general! smile
Ah how I love you for saying fire emblem. But there definitely needs to be more lesser known characters from the game just as you mentioned before. I'm tired of all the Ike's, Roy's and Marth's. :/ I had a lot of fun when I cosplayed Lucia because when someone knew who I was it was so uplifting. Also, Shaman King, Awesome series right there. Too little know about it. crying  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm
0iHetalia0
Kira the wanderer
I would LOVE to see more Dramacon cosplays. Actually, I'd like to see one other than myself. :/ I did go to a con where I metMr. PatrickD. (AnimeCons.com, The Chibi Project, etc.) and he cosplayed as Matt and I as Christie but that was pre-planned. It would be nice to see others cosplaying Dramacon characters who I don't know.

I love Dramacon!

Yay! I love finding Dramacon fans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 am
I'd like to see more characters from Japanese mythology, like the Shichi Fukujin, or maybe Amaterasu... Or famous samurai with their special armour.

I cosplayed Benzaiten, the goddes of music from the Shichi Fukujin, but nobody knew what I was cosplaying. >_>;;

Qianna

Sugary Genius

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 am
I would personally like to see more Midori Days cosplayers. At Otakon 2008, I cosplayed as Midori Kasugano from the anime Midori Days and I was surprised that someone even recognized my character. There was no Seiji cosplayer there so it wasn't like I could attach to his right hand (to understand that part, you either have to watch Midori Days or understand the story by looking it up).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 pm
I'd love to see someone cosplay something from M.A.R., but it's such a lesser known anime I doubt anyone other than me will. crying  

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

Innocence The Sin2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm
I'd love to see more Kuroshitsuji cosplays. Grell, and Elizabeth mainly. =)
I'd also like to see Card Captor Sakura, Kiddy Grade, Sailor Moon(Outer Senchi), Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro(I'd love to cosplay with someone else as Nijuku and Sanju!), and perhaps some Tenchi Muyu. o-o

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 am
I would like to see more cosplay of Revolutionary Girl Utena and not just a bunch of Anthys and Utenas but the rest of the cast. Plus more cosplay of classic anime like Gatachaman to Ronin Warriors.  

LovelyLadyAurora

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm
MACHI from Hunter X Hunter, but only because I think she is hot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 pm
i would like to see more of .hack cosplayers.
they simply have too may kingdom hearts confused  

Ultima Cloud Cosmos

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 am
MystRivin

Trinity Blood (not just Abel)
Yu Yu Hakusho (last con I saw a kuronue cosplayer) xd

I agree with the Trinity Blood cosplays... I just had to quote this because, you saw a Kuronue cosplayer!? No way! I cosplay Kuronue from Yu Yu Hakusho, plan to again this year at Anime Evolution actually(it'll be my 3rd time pulling it out, and 4th alteration to it XD). Kuronue cosplayers are ever so rare (even MORE so in Canada), and for the longest time I thought I was the only one! I know for a while there were likely a lot of Yu Yu Hakusho cosplayers since it was aired on the cartoon network and all. However, they never brought the series to TV here in Canada, so Yu Yu Hakusho cosplayers HERE are rare and I would love to see more of them.
I would also like to add to my list:
Kiddy Grade
Spiral
Gravitation
Earthian
Dragon Knights (although I highly doubt I will EVER see this one, it's such an obscure manga).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 am
jyrotika

LOL one of my future cosplays is going to be Ephriam from the sacred stones so when i get it done i will post send you some pics lol  

Griff_Illwind

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ultima Cloud Cosmos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm
ooooo a big daddy from bioshock blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm
User ImageFinal Fantasy VI and XI
Monster
WESTERN COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS. (don't judge me)
Appart from the above, The Eternaut.
Akira
Steamboy
Any hideo miyazaki's or satoshi kon's work.
Underground videogames (Martian Gothic: Unification, Sproing I think it was called, Parasite Eve.)

And there's other bunch of things, but you get my draft.  

End8less

Fashionable Smoker

B10ndevamp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm
I'd like to see more Paradise Kiss cosplayers. I've only seen one in my con history. I've yet to meet another Miwako cosplayer. =/  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff