Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:26 pm
[How do we know if we've posted 30, especially if an old thread has been deleted]

Lana felt bad, so decided that she would try her hardest with the food, she rushed to a small shelf in a corner and reach up to the cook books, and grabbed a book that said mushrooms and magyk, and another that siad Fritters and Flauches, soon Lana had a whole lot of books piled in her arms, she tottled over the slippery floor, careful not to drop them, and plonked them careful on the kitchen, she picked up the top book which said, desserts and the witch, hoping that she could understand the little scrawls that the wizards of the school wrote.
She turned open the first page and saw a 5 story cake with glazed cherries and cream, there was a lady in it iceing the top and putting some more cherries on it, 'Excuse me ma'm, but whys it not broken over?'
The lady looked up and smiled at Lana 'Magyk my dear'. Lana blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:07 pm
(you can check your post totals by looking at the guild memberslist.)  

IceeWitch

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm
A new elf scuttled into the kitchen. She was a shy elf, but one who blends in, so as she saw elves cooking for the students coming to Hogwarts for another term, she started cooking too. Kurt looked in a cabinet for a cookbook so she could make something good for the masters and misses.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:24 pm
(O_o does this include me? Cause I know for a fact that I've done more then 30)  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am
It does. BUT I'm not updating that list until Dec. 15.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 am
Yoru walked into the kitchen and stood their for a second. She was new and all and she didnt know what to do. She decided to make some deserts. Yoru snapped her fingers and ingredients to make a chocolate cake flew to her and onto a kitchen counter where she started to work.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

iPedley

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 am
Jack, a new elf, walked into the kitchens looking bewildered and the amount of fuss going on. He walked over to a large silver tap and washed him hands, drying them of his mucky, old flour bag. He walked over to an empty space and clicked his fingers. Carrot after carrot flew towards him and laid themselves on the table infront. A knife appeared, levitated in mid air. He picked it up and cut the skins off the carrots. His nose prickled and he sneezed, covering his nose with the bottom of his top. Jack's eyes watered as the second sneeze came.
"Achoo. Ah, bless me." He walked over to the sink and wiped his slimey green knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 am
*alicia elf notices the two newcomers and squeals with happiness*

Hello! I is alicia elf, and I is happy you are here! I hope you enjoy everything that HPGoG offers!
If you be having any questions, just ask!

(Geesh I've been RPing as a house-elf too long. To keep my sanity I didn't use the house-elf talk too much)

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 am
House-elves don't forget to join the Hogwarts Gift Exchange!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 pm
*alicia elf looks around the empty kitchens and sighs. She walks to the sink and begins making cookies.*

IceeWitch

Pineapple-Robinson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 pm
[[crap, i need to post more...]]

*taylor walks over to alicia elf who is making cookies and helps her*

[[your character seemed lonely lol ]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:11 am
Yoru sees alicia and see was about to help but taylor beat her to it so she kept making the cake. Flour was flying into the bowl as well as sugar.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Starlight_Twixy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Morgan walks into the kitchen, after being gone for a couple of months taking care of her mothers poor sick frog...Unfortunately smitty the frog pasted away. "Hello everyone." Morgan says in a chipper tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:03 pm
Morgan sees that no one is washing dishes and they are starting to pile up...so she goes and starts washing, she huumms a quiet christmas tune while she gets to scrubbing on a pot.  

Starlight_Twixy

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces