Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:02 am
"WELL THEN I THINK YOU'LL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED WITH ME!!!" Ryu yelled, planting a kick square in the back of her knee, on the leg that had the bullet wound. His eyes burned with the light of hate, but his mouth reflected nothing but joy at the squelching sound her blood made as it was squished out from under his shoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 am
Ako slowly closed his knife and turned away from the girl and his fellow Outcast. He didn't care if the other guy killed her, Ako just didn't want to do it himself. He started walking back to his brother and the truck, unsure of what he was going to do.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 am
User Image
User Image
Ӎɪɍɐ & Ϩћɐɤȵ

Twin Killer Felines

Mira leaps off a building, a few men chasing her, an evil grin on her face. As soon as her feet hit the ground, and the men are still in mid air, she turns around, and throws 5 needles at them. The needles were particularly long, and stuck right into either the mens' necks, or their throats, causing instant death.

Shayn lands next to her sister, panting a little. "Took you long enough to get those needles ready, Mira, they could've killed me if you had taken any longer." Unfortunately, Mira didn't apologize, so Shayn dropped the subject, and simply sat down, cleaning the spikes on her boots of the dried blood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:55 am
((OOPS... Forgot to mention... I <3 pretty posts... xD))  

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 am
Ryu laughed loudly as Ako walked off. "Take care of your brother, alright? Let me know how he turns out, Brother." It was a name, not a relation, but still...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 am
((Gahh!!!! I'm going to have to go in a minute... But I'll be back later tonight! XD))  

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am
Ako's mind blocked out his words. He was still sure his brother was dead, that he had nothing left. Having to tell someone would just make him accept it, and make it worse. He slowly made his way back to the truck, absently picking up the stuff that had fallen out in the crash. He put the stuff in a small pile next to the truck, but never took his eyes off the ground as he worked. He didn't want to see his little brother's body laying lifeless in his seat.

Haro blinked a few times as the wind blew across his face. He was aware of a pain in his wrist, and a massive headache, but they were both so distant. The ground seemed fuzzy, and his eyes couldn't focus.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:27 am
User Image
User Image
Ӎɪɍɐ & Ϩћɐɤȵ

Twin Killer Felines

Mira appears on the smashed up truck, looking down at Ako. She puts her index finger to her lips, in a hushing motion, and then looks around. Her and her twin sister were assassins, and making themselves seen to other people on their side was rare.

Shayn appears next to Mira, also using the hushing motion. She looks down at the little boy in the seat, her light brown eyes turning a misty gray as they looked at him. "He... He is in terrible pain... But he is alive... If Syn were here, things would be easier..." She says darkly, looking back up at Ako. "First thing's first... We need to get rid of that aura around him... Don't ask me how I know, I just know..." She says softly, her tail swaying a little. Her ear twitches as the wind blows on the sensitive hairs inside, and she closes her right eye a little. "I hate the wind... It makes things five times harder..." She mumbles darkly, reaching in and lifting the younger brother out. "Now... I don't know if there's much we can do for him here, but I need you to answer a question or two... First... How the hell did he get injured... Second... Do you want us to save him?"

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 am
The bonesaw blade was back out in a second when Ako saw the girls. They must have sneaked up on him while he was busy, he couldn't hear footsteps on this dusty terrain. He heard their words without really understanding, but when one of them picked up his brother he didn't care anymore. "Put him down!" He snarled, raising the blade.

Haro heard his brother's voice and slowly turned his head from the girl holding him to see Ako. He tried to hold a hand out to his brother, asking for held, but the hand hung limply from his wrist, obviously broken. Ako could now see that the little boy's goggles had been cracked in the crash, and the skin around the eye behind the glass was starting to bruise. Tears finally came to Ako's eyes at the sight of his brother like this, and he dropped the knife. He hung his head and explained to the girls, "We were shot by the girl on that pile of junk back there. The rig flipped, he was thrown out. can you really save him?"

(My immortal came on while I wrote that second part. i almost made myself cry.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 am
User Image
User Image
Ӎɪɍɐ & Ϩћɐɤȵ

Twin Killer Felines

Mira looks at the little boy, then at Ako. "I can do a little bit of first aid to fix up a few of his wounds.. When Syn gets here, she can do the rest... You'll find that my sister and I banded up with Syn for a very good reason... She has a few... Talents... That we find useful, but sure, we can save him..." Mira explains, taking the boy from Shayn and leaping off the rig, and landing on the ground with a soft pat. "We're Nekos, very stealthy ones at that... That's why you weren't able to hear us as we approached..." She says softly, laying the boy on the ground. "Well... Look at this..." She says softly, using a sharp claw to gently cut the goggles off the boy. She pulls the goggles away from his face, then looks up at Shayn. "I need your help sister... He has a few glass shards in his cheeks, and his arms, and a piece of metal dug its way into his leg..."

Shayn leaps off the rig, landing on the other side of the boy, her claws glimmering in the soft light. She kneels down, and immediately uses her tips of her claws to pull out 5 shards of glass from the boy's face, then her and her sister hold his leg down and Shayn pulls out the metal. "That had to hurt... You're a strong young man..." She says softly, trying to show the boy she was there to help, not hurt. "I know it had to hurt, but the shards are out now..." She says softly, as Mira puts a piece of cloth on each of his wounds, wrapping a particularly large one around his leg where the metal had been, and tying it tighty.

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 am
Ako held his brother's unbroken hand as the girls worked. He'd heard what they said, and understood, but all of his attention was on his brother. The little boy flinched when they cut away his goggles and pulled out the glass, all the time his eyes were on his brother, taking what strength he could from Ako's hand.
When the girls pulled metal out of his leg, his mouth opened in a silent cry, the only sound coming from the sharp inhale afterward. His hand gripped Ako's, and the older brother used his other hand to help hold the boy's legs down as the girls bandaged him. "It's okay, bro. I'm here. You'll be okay." He said softly. Haro still shuddered from pain, but he tried to be strong, not crying anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 am
User Image
User Image
Ӎɪɍɐ & Ϩћɐɤȵ

Twin Killer Felines

Mira smiles a little, after she is done tying the cloth around his leg, then looks up. "He'll be fine... Fortunately, those were the only wounds that were able to be found... But... When Syn gets here, I'll have her look at him, just to be on the safe side, okay?" She asks softly, a gentle breeze causing her silvery white hair to sway a little.

Shayn closes her eyes and cracks her neck, then sits on her butt and lays down, yawning a little. "How many did we get today?" She asks her sister, opening one eye t look at her, then smiling a little at the answer of 10. "That's good... Those freaks need to stay away from us... Can't beat assassins... When will they learn that?" She giggles a little, then focuses her open eye on Ako. "We've been being chased by some Scorpian freaks, but Mira's needles with poison tips did the trick of gettin' rid of them... We've been prey to them for our whole lives, fortunately, we're unbeatable..." She chuckles a little, then yawns again. "But I'm tired..."

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am
Ako had taken a seat where he'd knelt next to his brother, sitting cross-legged in the dust, still holding his brother's hand. The only time he let go was to take off his jacket and put it over the boy like a blanket to protect him from the wind. The little boy worked his good arm through one of the sleeves and took his brother's hand again.

"It seems like we're all targets." Ako said as he looked to the girls, then after a pause, "Thank you for helping us."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 am
User Image
User Image
Ӎɪɍɐ & Ϩћɐɤȵ

Twin Killer Felines

"No problem..." Mira says softly, looking down at her sister, then laying next to her and using her sister's stomach as a pillow. "I think I know of a place we can all stay for the night..." She says softly. "I have some people that own an inn... I'm pretty sure they can give us all one room... But no more than one, because it would raise suspiscion.... But at least we'll have a roof over our heads for a while..."

"Yeah... Doesn't Syn's brother own it? Oh poop... You'll use me as payment again, won't you? I hate you Mira!" Shayn growls, wrapping her arms around her sister. "Whenever we need a room, Mira uses me as payment to whoever gives us the room... And Syn's big brother... Well... Only accepts the dirty payment... But It's not really that bad, me and him used to date, and Mira doesn't want to..." She cuts off there, not really knowing whether or not she would get beaten for exosing her sister's virginity.

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:55 am
Ako thought about this before realization clicked. "But, you both look so young..." He realized that the world was different from the way he and his brother were taught, but the thought of a little girl being used that way sickened him. He'd done his best to protect his brother's innocence, knowing people would kill to have a little boy for one reason or another, and he knew what people did to little girls, but for them to be so... casual about it, like it was an everyday thing, he didn't know what to think.

But going back to what they'd said before how many people they'd killed that day alone, when he hadn't killed anyone in his 18 years. Innocence obviously wasn't a part of this world, despite what his parents had said.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff