Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy/ Scifi Multi-Rp guild

Back to Guilds

many rps in one Fantasy Scifi Romance ect. :) 

Tags: romace, scifi, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy RPs
Halflings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm
Arania and Aliera shrugged. They didn't know what to ask. They also didn't want to tell anyone to much about themselves. It could put them at risk. Both of the twins knew that the two guys knew that they weren't human...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm
"Nothing? i feel so rude. you can ask us anything. Roy can't really answer but i can answer for him." hector said.
If they trust us maybe Roy can get them to answer whatever it is he wants to know. and maybe we'll get some new friends along the way Hector thought to himself.
"We are nearing the town now." Hector said.

Before they got to the town Roy stopped and looked at Hector.

"Arania, Could you please get off of Roy now... You wont like sitting on him once we get into town." Hector told her.  

WrexdanXXIII
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm
Arania got off Roy. "So umm. I don't know what to ask, but I hope this doesn't sound rude. What are you Hector?" Aliera face palmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:38 pm
Ulric started walking home.
"Um Ulric!? Were not done Exploring."
"Yes Star we are..." He snapped. "I honestly dont see why you have to eaves drop on EVERYONE!"  

Sings_to_the_moon
Captain

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm
Marina wandered around the castle. Soon to be her castle. She didn't care to have the throne, but it was hers. Her cousin Genevieve was next in line. She didn't trust Genevieve. Her cousin was to manipulitive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 pm
Cosette gazed at the downpour through the window. Even though rain was calming to her, she had wanted to take a walk around the gardens today. Oh well, I guess the rain will make the flowers prettier. She spied Marina wandering down a nearby hallway.

"Hey, Marina," she called as she hurried to catch up. "Dismal weather, huh?"

Nettle watched the three travelers near the edge of her forrest. She had been following them for quite some time now. Something seemed off about them not to mention the fact that she was still peeved at the two boys for killing the dear.

"Relax, Nettle," Gwenlyn had said to her. "Everyone needs to eat. At least they're not going to waste the creature." Nettle understood the point, but decided to follow them anyway.

She was now nestled in the branches of a large oak, her green hair blending in with the foliage. She leaned forward to get a better view and felt the branch snap. Damn she thought as she fell on top of the one called Roy.  

PlutoHime
Crew

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Marina laughed. "Yeah totally. I love the rain though." She pulled Cosette out into the rain and laughed. "Oh God Cossette. I'm going to have the throne." She felt glum.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm
"Oh, no," Cosette sighed. "Not this again. Look, Marina, you're going to be a great queen." It felt as if these conversations had become more and more frequent.  

PlutoHime
Crew

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 pm
"I know. You always say that," muttered Marina. "But as soon as I get coronated I need to get married!! That frightens me the most." She bit her lips showing her fangs. "It's just hard... I've been looking but I can't find anyone suitable."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:43 pm
Roy through the deer and her druid off his back.
he hunkered down growling at her.
"who are you and what do you want " Asked Hector. His bow was drawn and he was standing in front of the twins.  

WrexdanXXIII
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Arania grabbed Aleira's arm and stopped her from using her powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 pm
Nettle brushed the dirt from her body and glared at the wolf. "Look, I'm not gonna lie; I was spying." She noticed the wolf-boy raise his hackles and growl.

"But I have a good reason to," she stammered. "I'm Nettle, The Hunters' Bane. It took me a lot of work to earn that title, and I get annoyed when someone is able to kill an animal without my noticing." She looked at the elf boy. "You'd better not waste any of that deer, got it?" At that she turned to walk away.  

PlutoHime
Crew

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The McWrapped D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 pm
Marina gasped. "OHMYGOD Cossette!!" She basically yelled and rambled her words together. "I have a boy crises." She gasped and Cossette started giggling. "You have to help me!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm
hector put away his bow and ran to the girl.
"I'm sorry if we seemed to hostile, we've been on edge today." he smiled.

Roy barked at him.
"OH I'm coming" Hector called. "Uh I'll see you later?" he asked.  

WrexdanXXIII
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

PlutoHime
Crew

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 pm
Nettle winked at the elf. "Maybe. Maybe not." At that she darted into the trees and was gone.

Cosette grabbed Marina by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. "Marina. Calm. Down," she said slowly. "You've still got a while before you become queen. There is plenty of time to find a man."

Cosette looked out a nearby window and noticed that the rain had stopped. "Alright, let's take a walk around the garden to clear our heads."  
Fantasy RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff